Thirty-Four

FOR YOU I WOULD

“So, what’s your schedule for today?” Mark asked as he getting ready for the office.

“Um…not much…my filming gonna start this evening so I just basically gonna rest at home…going through my script…”

“When is the final shoot gonna be?”

“Maybe next week…if everything went smoothly…why?”

“Nothing…just asking…how do I look?” Mark twirled in front of Jinyoung.

“Handsome…as always…”

Afternoon…

Jinyoung was anxiously waiting for his guests to arrive. He kept looking at the watch on his wrist, cursing silently for being nervous. He’s not even nervous like this for his first movie audition back to his rookie days.

“Jinyoung ah…”

Mrs. Tuan greeted him with her husband was right behind her. He stood up and politely bowed to the older couple.

“Thank you for coming omonim, abonim…” he said trying to hide his shaking voice.

“Thank you for the invite…is Mark coming?” Mr. Tuan asked.

“No…he didn’t know I’m meeting the two of you…”

“Oh…okay…”

*It’s time…*

“Omonim, abonim…there’s something I want to talk with the both of you…” Jinyoung started.

“Sure…anything…is it serious?” Mrs. Tuan sounded worried somehow. It’s the first time Jinyoung asked to meet them without Mark’s presence.

“Pretty much serious…I’ll just cut to the chase…I’m here to ask for your permission to marry Mark…”

“Huh?” the two of them looked at each other.

“I know it hasn’t been long since you approved our relationship but we’ve been together for over 4 years and I know I want my future to be with Mark…I love your son so much and I can’t imagine spending my whole life with anyone else but him…” Jinyoung said, glad that he didn’t stutter in the middle of his nervousness.

“Are you serious Jinyoungie?” Mrs. Tuan eyes fixed on him.

“Yes omonim…I think it’s only appropriate that I asked you as his parents for permission…”

“Wow…I never saw this coming…to tell you the truth, I was kinda happy when I saw the news about our lunch…meeting of the in laws…” she chuckled.

“Abonim…I know you’re still hesitant about me and Mark, but I will prove to you that my love for Mark is everything…he’s my present and future…and I will love him with all my heart and be worthy of your son…”

“I know that already Jinyoung…I can clearly see now that you two belong together…my son has never been so happy…”

“So, do I have your permission?”

“Of course dear!”

Mrs. Tuan got up from her seat and went to hug Jinyoung.

“Raymond…” she glared at her husband.

The older man got up and envelope the two in a hug.

“Welcome to the family son…” he said, smiling brightly.

Jinyoung felt a huge rock lifted up from his shoulder as he left the restaurant after meeting with Mark’s parents. He was driving when a call came to his phone.

“Hello…”

“Hey Jinyoung…” it was his manager.

“Jae hyung…what’s up?”

“Cartier rep just called…she said that they managed to get the main store closed for you…they’ve arranged for you to get inside the store from the back door for privacy…”

“When is it?”

“In an hour…can you make it? It’s their flagship store in Gangnam…”

“Tell them I’m coming right now…”

“Okay…and don’t forget you got filming at 6…I’ll pick you up your place…”

“Nae hyung…thank you…”

“No problem…”

Jinyoung disconnect the call. A smile formed at the corner of his mouth.

*One step down, a few more to go…*

***********************************

“Hey Mr. CEO…are you gonna stay here all night?” Kihyun peek his head inside Mark’s office.

“Why not? It’s not like there’s anyone at home waiting for me…” Mark said, with his eyes fixed on the computer screen in front of him.

“Where’s Jinyoung?” Kihyun walked in.

“He got filming at the country side…he’s spending the night there…”

“It’s getting late…I know you haven’t had your dinner yet…let’s go…I’m buying…”

“Go ahead…I’m gonna finish this first…”

“No, you’re not! You’ll gonna be behind your desk till dawn if I let you…c’mon…get up!” Kihyun pulled Mark’s arm.

“Fine, fine…let me save this up…”

After dinner, Mark went back to the penthouse. He hated going back when Jinyoung wasn’t around…he rather be cooped up in his office rather coming back to an empty home.

He opened the door and saw an arrow on the floor…

*This wasn’t here when I left…* he saw another arrow a few inches away and he knew instantly that there’s something waiting for him.

Mark followed the arrow and the last one ended in front of the bedroom. Pushing the door opened, his jaw dropped as he witnessed dozens of balloons decorated the spacious room, floating from the ceilings with ribbon trails…and pictures of him and Jinyoung hanging at the end.

“Welcome home…” Jinyoung smiled.

“Babe…what is this? Our anniversary won’t be for another two months…” Mark said, checking out the pictures.

“I just feel like doing a surprise event for you…since you’re always the one did for me…” Jinyoung walked over and wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist. “Did you like it?”

“I love it…thanks baby…” Mark leaned over and kissed Jinyoung on the lips. All the tiredness he was feeling just disappeared into thin air.

“Come here…”

Jinyoung pulled Mark towards the balcony.

“You look different…” Mark stared at Jinyoung.

“Am I?”

“Yeah…babe, what’s going on? For real?”

*Here goes nothing…*

Jinyoung took Mark’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

“You know by now that I can’t live without you…night felt extra lonely when you’re not with me…for the past 4 years you’ve been the strongest pillar in my life…you’re my rock, my heart, my soul…I love you so much. I’ve been thinking that how great it would be if I get to call you my husband…” Jinyoung kneeled down.

Mark’s breath hitched at the sight…he didn’t expect this to happen…at all.

“Mark Tuan Yi-En…will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?” Jinyoung eyes met Mark’s gaze.

“Yes!”

Jinyoung put the ring on Mark’s trembling fingers and sealed the deal with a soft kiss on the lips.

“I love you so much Mark…” Jinyoung showed his own matching ring. “Now, you’re stuck with me forever…”

“And I’m not complaining…”

A while later…

The pair was sitting on the bed going through the photos that Jinyoung had printed out.

“I remember this…we’re at Jeju…it’s freaking cold that day…” Mark said, grinning.

“Yeah…and we had to squeeze into one sleeping bag because you left yours in the car at the airport…” Jinyoung bumped him.

“But we had fun because of it…”

“Yeah…”

“You know, I was going to propose to you once you done with your drama…” Mark said, staring at Jinyoung.

“You do?”

“Yeah…I already got the ring, but you beat me to it…”

“Well, we can always have two pairs of rings…let’s use yours at our wedding…”

“Sounds good to me…”

“We’re getting married…I can’t believe this day actually come…”

“Believe it baby…” Jinyoung cupped Mark’s face and kissed his lips tenderly. “I am the luckiest man alive right now…”

“That makes the two of us babe…”

To wrap up our Weekly Entertainment news tonight, Actor Park Jinyoung shook the nation when a single SNS were posted on his social media account. Less than a year after going public with his relationship, it is confirmed that the actor is getting married to long-term boyfriend young CEO of MTG Holdings Mark Tuan. The couple has been together since Park Jinyoung rookie days and the wedding was expected after the sightings of both families meeting a few weeks prior. Stay tuned for updates on the love birds. This is your host Kim Seojun…good night everybody.

Mark turned off the TV and turned his attention to Jinyoung next to him.

“You really shook the nation babe…”

“That’s what I do…”

“South Korea top actor is mine…not everybody can say that…”

“You should be honored then…”

“I am…”

 

The  story finally end after a long journey here...big thank you to all of my lovely loyal readers that supported me from the first day...I can't express how much I'm grateful to one and each of you guys...those kind words...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

I will be back with another Mark Jin fic soon so look out for updates...

Anyway, happy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!!