Thirty-One

FOR YOU I WOULD

Mark’s heart dropped to his stomach when he heard the news.

“Minhyuk said his van got hit another vehicle…”

“I gotta go…”

Mark dashed to the door but Kihyun managed to grab his arm.

“Mark, the meeting gonna start any minute now…” he said.

“Do you think I could concentrate on this meeting while knowing Jinyoung like that? I gotta go to him Ki…I need to be back…”

“Dude, you can’t just leave me here…” Jackson said, panicking. “This is SJC we’re talking about…one of the biggest name here…”

“You have to take over Jackson…now that you’re COO of MTG Holdings China branch…” Mark turned to Jackson.

“You’re kidding right?”

“Nope…I planned to tell you about the promotion after this meeting ended but I guess now you know…”

“But…”

“Look, you can do it Jacks…I know you do…Kihyun will be here to support you…”

“Mark…” Kihyun looked at him.

“Please Ki…I need to go home…I have to be there…” Mark pleaded.

“Fine…we’ll handle everything here…call me when you’ve landed…and don’t worry about your luggage, I’ll pack up everything when we leave tomorrow.

“Thanks Ki! You’re the best!”

Jinyoung opened his eyes and white ceiling greeted him. His body felt sore and his head was pounding.

Where am I?

“Thank god you’re awake…” he heard a familiar female voice nearby.

Mom?

He tried to get up but he didn’t have the energy.

“Just lie down okay, I’ll go get the doctor…”

A few moments later…

“Thankfully there are no broken bones…dislocation on your right shoulder from the impact, the sling is to help you from straining the injury, you can take it off after a week…a few bruises on your arm and chest from the seat belt you were wearing.”

Jinyoung just nodded.

“However you did pass out from the minor concussion so we’d like to keep you here for couple of days so that we could monitor you…” the doctor said. Jinyoung can’t remember much except when their van got hit from the back and when he wakes up, he’s already in the hospital.

“Is Jae hyung ok? How is he doc?”

“Mr. Park is fine…he had a fracture on his left rib, minor lacertian on his forearm…nothing too severe…are you having headache now Jinyoung ssi?”

“A little…”

“I’ll have the nurse come with your painkiller in a sec…have a good rest and I’ll be back to check up on you in a few hours…”

When the doctor left…

“I came as soon as I heard the news…” Mrs. Park said, looking at her son.

Jinyoung still can’t believe that his mom is actually here.

“What?” Mrs. Park asked when she realized that her son is staring at her.

“Why are you here?”

“Why? My son involved in an accident and as a mother, I have to be here…with you…”

“Yeah…but why?”

“Because I want to…and where is your so called boyfriend? Shouldn’t he be here?”

“Mark is in Macau for a business meeting…”

Jinyoung still couldn’t understand why is his mom here with him in the hospital…he thought the older lady didn’t actually care for his wellbeing.

Then someone barged into the room.

“Oh thank god you’re okay…”

Mark ran towards Jinyoung and gave the guy a tight hug.

“Err…Mark…it’s kinda hurt…” Jinyoung winced as Mark hugged him tightly.

“Oh…sorry, sorry…I didn’t mean to…” Mark cupped his face. “Are you okay baby? Oh my god…I was worried to death…I want to be here sooner but the flight got delayed.”

“Wait…you left? How about the meeting?” Jinyoung frowned.

“Ki and Jackson handling it...I know I gotta come back when Minhyuk called Kihyun telling us about the news…” Mark stared at Jinyoung and his eyes fell on the sling across the younger’s arm. “It must’ve hurt…did it break?”

“No…just a sprain…you don’t have to come back…it’s just a minor accident…I’ve had worst injuries while filming…”

“Do you think I could concentrate on the meeting knowing you here? You’re far more important than some business venture…I’m so glad that you’re okay baby…” Mark could finally breathe with ease now that he knew Jinyoung was okay. He was about to kiss Jinyoung when he realized that someone with them in the room.

Mrs. Park cleared when she saw the somewhat intimate moment between her son and his boyfriend.

“Annyeong hasaeyo omonim…” Mark bowed to the older lady.

“Annyeong hasaeyo…now that you’re here…” Mrs. Park looked at Mark. “Take care of my son…don’t let him off the bed…got it?”

“Nae omonim…”

“I’ll be back tonight with some soup…” Mrs. Park grabbed her handbag and went to the door. “Remember Mark, don’t let him off the bed or I’ll hunt you down…”

“Yes mam…”

When Mrs. Park left…

“Okay…what was that?” Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other, puzzled.

“I think that’s the first time my mother talked to you right?”

“Yeah…” Mark nodded.

Later that day…

“I’ve already release an official statement to the press…you and Jae are taking a month off schedule…” Taecyeon said when he visited Jinyoung at the hospital.

“A month? What about my drama?”

“Writer Yoon decided to put the filming on hold until you’re okay for work…I suggested that she find another main lead but she determined to have you on her drama…”

“Remind me to give her a call…I’m sorry I couldn’t be at the get together hyung…”

 

“It’s okay…I’m just thankful that you’re okay, that’s way more important…should I assign another manager for you?”

 

“It’s okay hyungnim…” Mark interrupted. “I’ll take care of Jinyoung…there’s no need for another manager…”

“But babe…you’re working…” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“I have flexible hours…besides, I’m the boss…who’s gonna scold me anyway?” Mark pinched Jinyoung’s cheeks.

“Well, if that’s the case, I’ll leave Jinyoung in your hand Mark…” Taecyeon patted Mark’s arm. “I’ll tell everyone they only can visit you starts from tomorrow…”

“Hyung, how did the accident happen anyway? It’s all kinda blurry to me…”

“Well…the guy who hit you from the back had a malfunction brake and the one who hit your side of the van was running over red light and when your van went over the line from the impact, he rammed into you…”

“How are they doing?”

“I’m not sure…I’ll go find out… now I have to take care of the reporters outside the hospital lobby…I’ll call you later with the updates okay?”

When Taecyeon left…

“Why don’t you just go home and rest babe…I’m okay…there’s nurses and doctors around…” Jinyoung said when Mark sat next to him on the bed.

“And leave you alone here? No way!”

“But…”

“No buts…I’ve asked Minhyuk to buy some change of clothes since Kihyun is coming back tomorrow with my stuff…he can just drop my luggage here...”

“So you really left everything and came back?”

“Yeah…that’s the only way…I have to be here with you…I have to see you with my own two eyes…”

“I didn’t know you love me that much…” Jinyoung smiled.

“You’re my world babe…I’ll drop everything for you…” Mark hugged Jinyoung. “I’ve never been so scared in my life…”

“Sorry…”

“There’s no need to be sorry…I’m just glad that you’re okay…”

Mark leaned over and kissed Jinyoung’s lips tenderly.

“Hey, you cut your hair…” Mark said, running his fingers through Jinyoung thick hair.

“You like it?”

“Yeah…it suits you…”

 

So, it was just a minor accident...sorry if I made anyone worried about Jinyoung...>_<

Two chapter's left before the end.

Happy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!

 

p/s : Who watch Thai BL series here? I really need someone to spazz with me...TT TT