Twenty-One

FOR YOU I WOULD

ACTOR PARK JINYOUNG CONFIRMED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP!

IT’S FINALLY OUT! PARK JINYOUNG IS DATING!

WHO’S THE LUCKY GUY NEXT TO PARK JINYOUNG?

PARK JINYOUNG’S BOYFRIEND IDENTITY STILL A MYSTERY

Mark scrolled down the screen of his computer and the news was on all major online news sites. There are pictures of him and Jinyoung going out on their dates with his face blurred out. Jinyoung did protect his privacy after all.

“I guess you’re looking at it?” Kihyun said walking into his office.

“Yeah…his CEO called me this morning telling me that Jinyoung paid the guy so that I remained unknown…”

“Really? Jinyoung really loves you huh?”

“Yup!” Mark smiled. “Do you think we could do something about this?”

“Let just sit back and watch…TY Music have one of the best legal team in the city…I’m sure they already take all the precaution measure…”

“If you say so…”

“Now, back to our business…I just got the numbers from our sales department and you won’t believe the result…” Kihyun handed him a file.

Mark took the file and scanned through. A smile formed from the corner of his lips.

“Really?”

“Yup! I was shocked too…they double checked and that’s the number…”

“It’s way better than our expected result…”

“MTG is steadily climbing up…”

“This is call for a raise…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah…it’s only appropriate…our staff been putting their utmost effort for this…and it’s only fair that we gave them a raise…don’t you think?”

“True…”

Meanwhile…

Jinyoung was in a middle of an interview with some of the news outlet about his latest announcement.

“So Jinyoung ssi…what can you tells us about this boyfriend of yours?”

“Well…he’s a year older than me…we met 4 years ago while I was still a rookie…”

“And your agency is okay with it? I thought there’s a dating ban in contracts…”

“Here in TY Music there’s no such thing…our boss encourage us to date actually…just don’t get caught…like I did…” Jinyoung chuckled.

A wave of laughter was heard.

“Can you tell us more about him?”

“He’s a wonderful guy, warm…he’s been my support system since day one, great cook…”

“Profession?”

“He’s someone in the business industry…”

“So he’s a wealthy man I presume?”

“No comment on that…”

The interview continues as the reporters asking various questions at Jinyoung.

Later…

“That went well…” Jae said, handing a bottle of water to Jinyoung. After an hour, the interview was finally over.

“I hope now everybody would get off my back…”

“Mark is okay with this?”

“Yeah…we talked it over…it’s better for him to remain unknown…” Jinyoung took a swig of the water. “Besides, I’m not ready for everyone to drool over him yet…it’s bad enough that he appeared on the magazine cover over a month ago.”

“Such a possessive man…”

“What can I say…my man is a hottie…” Jinyoung winked. “So, what’s on my schedule this week?”

“Um…not much…just one F/W shoot for Sieg Farenheit this Thursday…and you’re free the whole week…”

“Nice…”

“But you have two scripts to review…one from writer Kim and another one from writer Baek…”

“Drama?”

“Yep…I’ve looked through…it’s kinda good…both of them…but ultimately, it’s your choice…”

“I’ll look at it…”

“Great…now, what do you want to do? Should I ask someone to send you home?”

“It’s okay…I think I’m gonna visit Minjun hyung at the studio and hangout with him…”

“If you say so…”

Jinyoung went to the 5th floor of TY Music and walked into Minjun’s studio. Kim Minjun was one of TY Music’s main producers and a close senior of Jinyoung.

“Hey hyung…”

“Jinyoung ah…”

The two hugged each other.

“Are you busy?” Jinyoung asked, taking a seat on the leather couch at the back of the recording studio.

“Not really…I heard about the news…congrats on going public…”

“Thanks hyung…it’s about time I guess…”

Jinyoung were talking to Minjun catching up with each other when a call came to his phone. He looked at the screen and a frown formed on his forehead.

“Who is it?” Minjun asked.

“My mom…excuse me hyung…” Jinyoung got up and walked out.

Jinyoung: Yes mom…

Mrs. Park: Is it true what I saw on the news? You’re revealing your relationship?

Jinyoung: Yup…you saw it right…

Mrs. Park: Did you purposely do that to piss me off?

Jinyoung: Did it work?

Mrs. Park: Park Jinyoung!

Jinyoung could see his mother seething at the end of the line.

Jinyoung: No mom…I did it because it’s the right thing to do.

Mrs. Park: The right thing for you to do is to break up with him and find a woman and get married.

Jinyoung: Are we still on that page mom? Shouldn’t you realized now that I’m being gay is not just a phase? Like when I was in high school…

Mrs. Park: Are you sure you want to ruin your life and career with it?

Jinyoung: The way I see it…my fans actually supportive of me and my career? It has never been an issue…most of the people in the industry knows that I’m gay…only you and dad can’t face the fact yet.

Mrs. Park: Jinyoung ah…please…don’t do this…it’s wrong.

Jinyoung: I have someone in my life that loves me, he’s willing to sacrifice everything for me and you tell me it’s wrong? No mom…it’s not! If you call me just to ask me to break up with Mark, you’re just wasting your precious time. I gotta go…

Mrs. Park: Jin…

Before his mother could finish talking, Jinyoung break off the call.

“How does it go?” Minjun asked with a smile.

“As usual…telling me this relationship I have with Mark is wrong, find a woman and get married…bla, bla, bla…urghh! It’s been years…why can’t they face the fact that I’m gay and definitely not interested in women?”

“Well, sometimes older generation find it difficult to accept these kind of things…maybe down the road they will eventually open up to you…”

“I hope so…hyung, you wanna go and grab a bite? I’m kinda starving…”

“Sure…”

**********************************

Joey Tuan walked into his father’s office with a tablet in his hand.

“Dad, I think you should see this…” he said, handing the device to his father.

“What is it?” Raymond Tuan looked at his youngest son.

“You’ll see…”

His eyes scanned the screen and a frowned immediately formed on his face.

“He really had the nerve!” he said slamming his fist on his oak desk.

“What do you think we should do about this?”

“I think we should get on plan B…”

“Plan B?”

“Yeah…no one…I mean no one could reject that kind of offer…especially someone like him…get all the necessary documents ready by the end of the week and make the call…”

“Yes sir!”

“I’m gonna prove to Mark that every man has a price…” Raymond smiled.