Ten

FOR YOU I WOULD

“Babe, did you see my silver cufflinks?” Mark came out of the walk in closet fixing his necktie.

“Which one? You have dozens of them.” Jinyoung answered, as he put on his black jacket.

“The one that you bought for me from Ireland…”

“It’s in your accessories drawer…third tier…”

Mark walked back inside and rummaged through the drawer Jinyoung told him.

“Did you find it?”

“Yup…got it…”

Jinyoung looked at his reflection on the mirror.

“You look awesome…” Mark stood behind him, giving a little peck on his cheek.

“I could say the same about you…”

The two of them were clad in their best formal classic black suits ready for the occasion.

“This really takes me back to the first time we met…” Mark said. His arms circled Jinyoung’s slender waist, hooking his head on the younger’s shoulder. “I really thought you look absolutely stunning that night…I feel like my stomach doing flips when you first looked at me…”

“Well, you’re not the only one babe…” Jinyoung caressed Mark’s hand.

“Can’t we just cancel everything tonight and stay in instead?”

Mark spun Jinyoung around and their chest met in an embrace.

“I really love that idea but I don’t want Jae hyung to chop off my head if I didn’t go to the fundraiser…and Kihyun…I don’t even want to know how he’s gonna react…”

“My ears probably gonna bleed with all those nagging…”

“Exactly…”

Jinyoung’s phone rings.

“That must be Jae hyung…”

“Should I come and get you later?” Mark asked as he reluctantly broke the hug.

“It’s okay…you never know when these kinds of events end…I’ll just ask Jae hyung to drop me off later…”

The two went down the to the basement parking lot holding hands, talking just like they always do.

“Hey hyung…” Mark said when he saw Jaehyung getting of the car.

“Hey Mark…you’re coming as well?” Jaehyung asked.

“No…I have this event Samseongdong…just walking Jinyoung here…so, I’ll see you later tonight ok?” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips.

“Be careful…”

Half an hour later…

Kihyun were throwing daggers-like stares to Mark when he arrived in front of the art gallery.

“You’re late…”

“It’s just 5 minutes…chill Ki…” Mark nudged his shoulder.

“Don’t make it a habit…”

“Yes mother…tell me why we’re here again?” Mark asked, looking around at the various paintings and sculptures as they walked in.

“Well, NamJin Group organized their annual art auction for charity and we’re invited…and it’s probably a good move if you buy any one of these…I mean, you don’t have to but it’s courtesy you know?”

“Yeah…why don’t you look anything that’s decent…maybe we could hang it in the office…”

“Sure…”

Mark was scanning some of the paintings when he felt someone standing next to him.

“Mark right?”

He looked to the side and saw a familiar face.

“Jimin ssi?”

The two men shook hands.

“I know it was you…I saw you came in…”

“What are you doing here?”

“Well…”

Kihyun came.

“I found a painting and I think it will go well with our office…” Kihyun saw the stranger and smiled.

“Meet my assistant, Yoo Kihyun…this is Park Jimin…we met in Hong Kong last time…”

“Hi…” Jimin smiled as he shook Kihyun’s hand.

Then…

“Hey babe…”

Taehyung came. Kihyun glanced over at Mark and he noticed the change of expression on the latter’s face.

“Interesting isn’t it? We meet again here of all places in Seoul…” Jimin said, linking his arm with Taehyung’s. “You still remember my husband Taehyung right?”

“Yeah…” Mark tried to avoid Taehyung gaze on him.

“Oh great…you guys met…”

4 pairs of eyes turned around as Seokjin walked over with his husband in tow.

“Hyung…” Jimin said.

“Hyungnim…” Mark bowed.

“Well, this saves the time for me to introduce all of you to each other…since you already know Mark…”

“What do you mean hyung?” Jimin frowned.

“Remember when I told you that you would be handling the new venture?”

Jimin nodded.

“This is Mark Tuan, CEO of MTG Holdings…this is the reason I called you back from Amsterdam…” Seokjin patted Mark’s shoulder.

Great…

“Do you know?” Kihyun asked.

He and Mark were walking out of the gallery heading towards the parking lot.

“About what?” Mark said without looking.

“What happened tonight? That Jimin guy…his husband…”

“We met once in Hong Kong during the conference and that was it…I didn’t know he’s the brother of Seokjin hyungnim…”

“So, what are you gonna do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well…we’re gonna work with them…and knowing your history with that dickward…I mean Taehyung…wouldn’t it be weird?”

Kihyun can’t believe that he met Taehyung tonight. He knew how miserable Mark was when Taehyung decided to end their relationship years ago.

“What can I do about it? We can’t just cancel everything since it’s already at the final stage now can we?”

“Well…you’re right about that…but then…did Jimin know?”

“I don’t think so…”

“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay with this?” Kihyun looked at Mark with concern eyes.

“Why shouldn’t I? It’s strictly business and it’s not like I have any feelings for him…I already have the love of my life Park Jinyoung if you forget…”

“I’m glad you said that…I just wish I could control my expressions when we meet later…you don’t know how much I want to bash that pretty face of his just now…”

“Relax Ki…it’s ancient story…”

“But still…remembering what he did to you made my blood boils…” Kihyun balled his fist.

A car stopped in front of them. The window opened and it was Kihyun’s boyfriend Minhyuk behind the wheel.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be okay?” Kihyun looked at Mark.

“I’m gonna be just fine Ki…don’t worry about me…” Mark tapped Kihyun’s shoulder.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the office…”

Mark watched as Kihyun got into Minhyuk’s car and sped away. A text came to his phone.

From: Unknown Number

You look great tonight Mark.

-V-

Mark quickly deleted the text and shove his phone back into his pocket.

 

Double chapters update since it's my birthday and I haven't updated in a while...been super busy and haven't got much time to write...please forgive me...huhu...

So, a lot more drama are coming up...just stay tuned for the update!

Happy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!