Four

FOR YOU I WOULD

Jinyoung stepped out from the bathroom and saw Mark was still sleeping soundly, wrapped in the blanket like a burrito. They’re in their second year of dating when Mark suggested that they move in together to Mark’s beautiful penthouse and Jinyoung was glad he made the decision.

“Babe, wake up…” Jinyoung sat on bed, shaking Mark’s body gently.. “C’mon…it’s already 7.30…”

The latter stirred in his sleep and slowly opening his eyes. Pushing the blanket away, Mark reached out for Jinyoung and placed his head on Jinyoung’s bare lap.

“5 more minutes…” Mark murmured, enjoying Jinyoung’s warm skin.

“Don’t you say you have an early meeting today?” Jinyoung ruffled Mark’s thick dark brown locks, playing it between his fingers.

“Cancelled…you smell nice…” Mark snuggled closer.

“C’mon…get up…I have to leave in two hours, let’s have breakfast together…” Jinyoung cupped Mark’s face between his palms.

“Fine…” Mark groggily rubbed his eyes. It’s time to get up whether he likes it or not.

After a quick shower, Mark walked out of the bedroom and head downstairs. He was greeted by a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. His sight warmed at the view, Jinyoung was donned in his Superman apron, stirring something in the pot over the stove.

“Something smells good…” Mark said, wrapping his arms around Jinyoung’s slender waist, hooking his head over the shoulder.

“I made your favorite kimchi stew…” Jinyoung said, receiving a kiss on his temple. “Hmm…minty fresh…” he chuckled.

The breakfast went well as usual…the two talked about each other’s day and catching up with the current things that been going on.

“You really have to leave in two hours?”

“Yeah…Jaehyung hyung said that my CECI shoot is scheduled for this afternoon…it supposed to be last night but it got canceled somehow…”

“CECI? Isn’t that your 5th shoot with that magazine?”

“Yup…they’re doing this y chic theme this time around…”

“Looks like I have to buy dozens of that huh?” Mark smiled.

“Don’t you always do?”

“Hey, my man is on the cover of a top magazine, I have to buy that…”

“And my latest film is having the official first meeting today…”

“The one with Director Ji?”

“Yup…if everything goes smoothly, the filming is likely to be for the next 5 weeks…”

“5 weeks?” Mark frowned.

Mark is still adjusting himself when Jinyoung started shooting for films for longer period of times. He could be filming out of the country for couple of weeks and when that happens, phone was the only way that they can communicate with each other.

“Yeah…but it does mostly in the country…so I’m still gonna be home…” Jinyoung looked at Mark. He knew Mark’s reaction gonna be like that. “Okay…tell you what…let’s go for a vacation after my filming ends…”

“Vacation?”

“Yeah…just you and me…Santorini should be great during that time of the year…2 weeks, just you and me…” Jinyoung saw the change of expression on Mark’s face.

“You think Taecyeon hyung would give you two weeks off?”

“I can persuade him…Khun saem loved me and I know he got Taecyeon hyung wrapped around his finger so…what do you say?”

“Sounds good actually…”

“Just the two us, sand, sky and the beach…I already wish my shooting would end early…” Jinyoung squealed.

“You and I both babe…” Mark reached for Jinyoung’s hand and kissed the knuckles.

******************************

“Interview?” Mark stared at Kihyun who’s sitting in front of him.

“Yeah…Business Times magazine…only top business elites ever grace the front cover…” Kihyun said proudly.

“Then why me?”

“Do you really ask me that? You’re Mark Tuan, CEO of MTG Holdings, one of the top gaming company in the country…our brand is well known among the youngsters right now…”

“But still…why me? You know I don’t do these interviews and PR stuff…that’s a job for our spokesperson…”

Kihyun lets out a frustrated sigh.

“You ultimately ARE the face of MTG…this is your company after all, the company you build on your own…isn’t it a great chance to get a little recognition from the public eye for once?”

“But Ki…I don’t know anything about interview or whatever that comes with it…”

Mark has always been the one that avoid being in the spotlight ever since he was young.

“That’s why you have me as your assistant…I’ll make sure everything is going smoothly for you…”

“Fine…”

“So, can I give them the green light?”

“Yeah…”

“Cool…”

*Looks like I have an interview coming my way then…*

*********************************

“Here’s your script…” Jaehyung handed Jinyoung his thick set of script. “They added new writer to aid the existing one but it didn’t actually change the script…”

“Okay…are we late?”

“Nope…we’re actually a little early than the scheduled time…”

“Good…”

Jinyoung knocked and walked into the conference room and was greeted by the director.

“You’re early…” Director Ji hugged him.

“You know me hyungnim…I’m always on time…” Jinyoung said with a smile. He bowed towards the other cast and crew members who’s already inside. “Annyeonghasaeyo…”

“Oppa!” Lee Ja-In waved and Jinyoung waved back. He quickly went and took a seat next to her.

“Hey Ja-In…how are you?”

“Great…so, we’re working together again this time…although I’m not one of the lead…”

“But you’re still important…” Jinyoung nudged her.

“You’re such a sweet talker oppa…no wonder your fans are crazy about you…” she said.

“So, what do you know about the new actor?” Jinyoung asked as he looked around the room, there’s no sign of the said male lead anywhere.

“Hyun Jin oppa? He’s cool…I’ve worked with him in a CF before and he’s super nice…I heard a lot of good things about him…”

The door was opened and a young man entered.

“Annyeonghasaeyo…” he bowed.

“Hwang Hyun Jin…you’re right on time…” Director Ji greeted him.

“I’m sorry director-nim, the traffic was bad in Sangam…”

“It’s okay…c’mon…we’re just got here…okay…shall we start our meeting today?”

The meeting went well as planned and the cast get to know each other and a brief script reading session was held. Reporters flocked the room, taking pictures for publicity purposes and Jinyoung found the new actor Hyun Jin was a little awkward with the slightly chaotic environment.

“It gets better…”

Hyun Jin was startled when he heard Jinyoung’s voice so close to him. He turned aside and saw the older guy was smiling at him, leaning closer.

“First movie I supposed?” he asked.

“Yeah…first major silver screen work…” Hyun Jin said, avoiding Jinyoung’s gaze. He could feel his heart beating a little faster than usual.

“I was a nervous wreck when I attend my first film meeting and script reading…the press, my seniors actors…I was the only rookie in the cast…I know that feeling too well…” Jinyoung patted Hyun Jin’s arm.

“Thank…thank you sunbaenim…” Hyun Jin stuttered.

“Drop the –nim thing…it makes me feel old…”

“Yes…sunbae…”

“That’s more like it…” Jinyoung winked.

Later that day…

“So, how was the meeting? I guess everything went well…” Bang Chan asked.

“Super great if I must say…” Hyun Jin grinned. “Hyung, what did you know about Jinyoung sunbae?”

“Park Jinyoung? Not much…but all I heard that he was very pleasant to work with, extremely dedicated with his work and known to treat his juniors well…why did you ask? Star struck perhaps?” Bang Chan laughed.

“You could say that…he was so good looking…like really handsome up close…I still can’t believe I got to work with him…among the lead cast on top of that…” Hyun Jin squealed in delight.

“That’s why you have to work harder Jinnie…don’t waste this chance then…”

“Nae hyung…”

 

 

New character made his appearance...who you might ask? It's Stray Kids' HWANG HYUN JIN. He's Jinyoung's biggest fanboy and this kid slowly making his way into my bias list...
 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e4d0b84190cdce07c26c3377ad598541/tumblr_ozolukStgP1vfbdwqo6_400.png

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Ns1v84NIXv0/maxresdefault.jpg

Tell me what you guys think of this chapter and flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!