Nine

FOR YOU I WOULD

Hyun Jin could feel goosebumps forming as Jinyoung’s lips travelled down from his jaw to his collarbone. Nipping on the skin lightly, his breath hitched at the unfamiliar feelings. Jinyoung straddled his hips, eyes on him.

“Are you nervous?” Jinyoung leaned over and whispered as his hands reached for the belt Hyun Jin was wearing.

“Kind…kinda…” Hyun Jin stuttered. The view was way too much for him to handle. Jinyoung was from his torso up and he was mesmerized.

“Wait…are you telling me that you’re a ?” Jinyoung smirked.

Hyun Jin didn’t answer. He looked at Jinyoung and the older guy just stared at him, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Cut!” the director yelled. “Hyun Jin ah…you’re supposed to say your line…”

Hyun Jin felt he just woke up from a trance after hearing the director’s voice. He looked around and saw the filming crew had their eyes on him.

*!*

“I’m sorry director…I…I just…” he looked at Jinyoung and he just smiled.

“He’s just shy hyungnim…” Jinyoung got up from the bed. “Let’s take a break ok?” his manager came and handed him a robe. “Thanks hyung…”

“Take 10, everyone!” Director Ji yelled again and walked away to his staff.

“Sorry…” Hyun Jin said, sitting at the edge of the bed. He watched as the crew began to leave the hotel room that they filmed in.

“It’s okay…” Jinyoung patted his thigh.

“I screwed this up…I bet the director hates me now…” Hyun Jin looked down on the floor, away from Jinyoung’s gaze.

“Director Ji might look like he can eat a human when he’s angry but he’s just a big fluffy bunny inside…”

“Sunbae…”

“I get it…it’s your first bed scene…I was in your shoes before…if you’re shy with this many people watching, we can have only the cameraman, the director and writers here…”

“No…it’s okay…it’s just…I’m nervous…it’s my first time filming this and…I don’t know what to do…” Hyun Jin confessed. He knew he would end up like this when they said he has a rated scene with Jinyoung.

“Don’t worry…just follow my lead okay? We won’t do anything that you’re uncomfortable with…Jaehyung hyung, can you get me a bottle of water?”

“Sure…” Jaehyung walked away and came back a few minutes later with a bottle of water.

“Thanks hyung…” Jinyoung uncap the bottle and handed it over to Hyun Jin. “Have a drink and just relax ok? It’s a normal thing being nervous about these scenes…been there done that…” Jinyoung patted Hyun Jin’s thigh again.

A few moments later the filming resumes and Hyun Jin managed to complete the scenes with Jinyoung without much difficulty. Of course he was having a hard time looking at Jinyoung’s bare chest and was half hard when he was between his legs…when the director yelled cut, he quickly grabbed the robe on the floor and covered himself up.

“That wasn’t so hard was it?” Jinyoung said winking at him.

“Um…kinda…”

*You have no idea what’s running through my mind.* Hyun Jin smiled. He was glad there’s only one bed scene in the movie…he will be in trouble if they had more.

It was around midnight when the filming end and Jinyoung was ready to go home.

“Finally…” Jinyoung slumped against the lush leather seat inside his van. “Tell me that I have no morning schedule tomorrow hyung…”

“Well…you’re free…”

“Yes!”

“But…your shoot starts at 4…”

“It doesn’t matter, as long as I have the morning off…”

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure…” Jinyoung took out his phone and there’s several text from Mark asking how his day are going and another text saying that he missed him.

*My man is the sweetest…*

“You’re being awfully nice to that rookie today…” Jaehyung glanced at him.

“Hyun Jin?”

“Yeah…”

“There’s nothing wrong with being nice hyung…”

“I know that…but…”

“Look, I’ve been there before and I wished I had someone looking after me like that…it’s just…I saw myself in him…”

“Sometimes you’re too kind for your good…”

“And it’s not a bad thing…the kid has potential the way I see it…in 3 to 4 years, he will be one of the top name in the industry…”

“Just like you huh?”

“I didn’t say that…you did…”

“So, you wanna stop somewhere?”

“No thanks…I’m ready to go home to my man…”

Meanwhile…

“I hope I didn’t leave bad impression on the director after what happened today…” Hyun Jin still felt guilty with things that happened earlier.

“Don’t worry, I’ve talked to him and he’s quite an understanding man…besides, it’s your first time freezing up…don’t beat yourself to much…” Bang Chan said, smiling at him.

Hyun Jin just stared out of the window as the van he was riding weaved through the traffic, heading back to his place.

“I could see why people in the industry have high praise for Park Jinyoung…he truly live up to his name as one of the most pleasant actor to work with…”

Hyun Jin smiled at the mention of Jinyoung’s name.

“Just hearing his name can make you smile huh?” Bang Chan nudged his shoulder. “Are you that star struck?”

“Hyung, what are the chances of me dating Jinyoung sunbae?”

The older guy slowly turned his head to him.

“What?” he frowned.

“I mean…he’s not dating anyone right?”

“Not that I know of…he never publicly exposed his relationship before…you’re not seriously thinking about it are you?”

“Why not? I mean…he’s the perfect guy…aside from the fame and wealth, I think he’s great…”

“Hyun Jin ah…”

“Maybe he could be feeling the same way as I did…you’ll never know how these things works…”

“Nothing can stop you huh?”

“It’s not hurt to try my luck…I just need to gain my courage and ask him out after this filming is over…”

Hyun Jin grinned at the thought of him confessing his love to the man of his dream.