Fifteen

FOR YOU I WOULD

“And that’s a wrap everyone!” Director Ji said and loud claps and cheers explode at the filming site.

Jinyoung finally can take a breath of relief knowing his latest shooting ended safely and it didn’t cause him much trouble.

“Thank you for the great works everybody…” Jinyoung bowed.

Everyone was giving each other hugs and pats on the back when he saw Hyun Jin at the back smiling at him.

“Great working with you Hyun Jin ah…” Jinyoung smiled, giving the younger guy a side hug.

“It’s my honor hyung…it’s not like every day I get to work with someone like you…”

“Same here…”

Jinyoung went to his manager and the older was all smiles.

“It’s finally over…” Jae said.

“Yup…what’s on my next schedule hyung?”

“Well, since you won’t be starting your day off for another week, I’ve arrange an interview with Esquire, new catalogue shoot for Adidas, The Face Shop mini fansign and another interview for GQ…that supposed to be after your vacation but since you have free time, I think we should do it now…”

“Okay…it’s better to get myself busy while waiting for Mark…and then I’m off…can’t wait for Santorini…” Jinyoung beamed.

“Well, we better get moving…”

Jinyoung was about to leave when Director Ji stopped him.

“Not so fast young man…” he said. “Remember our get together tomorrow night…everyone gonna be here and I expect you, my lead actor to come…”

“Nae hyungnim…I wouldn’t dare to miss it…otherwise you would whoop my …”

“That’s correct…” Director Ji patted Jinyoung’s shoulder.

Hyun Jin watched as Jinyoung walked out from the set with his manager.

“What are you looking at?” Bang Chan asked.

“Nothing…”

“So, how’s the feeling finishing your first movie?”

“Excited…and a little regret I guess…”

“Regret?”

“Yeah…I wonder if I could do more…I dunno hyung…it’s bitter sweet kinda thing…”

“I understand…” Bang Chan patted Hyun Jin’s shoulder. “There’s other chances for you…just keep your head up ok?”

“Nae hyung…”

Hyun Jin was restless in his seat…he kept thinking about Jinyoung. He felt like he’s gonna regret it if he didn’t talk to the older guy. His feelings were strong and he was certain at some point Jinyoung too felt the way that he did. He was so nice and patient with him throughout the filming…the way Jinyoung looked at him, it has to mean something. He took out his phone and decided to send a text Jinyoung.

To: Jinyoung sunbae

Hyung, it’s me Hyun Jin…if you have time, can we talk in private? I kinda need your advice.

Send.

Hyun Jin was nervous waiting for a reply. A minute or so later, his phone buzzed. A new text came.

From: Jinyoung sunbae

Sure…let’s meet tomorrow at the filming get together…

Hyun Jin was delighted with Jinyoung’s reply. He just hopes he get the answer he wanted to hear tomorrow.

********************************

Hyun Jin’s eyes never left Jinyoung side…he was watching the older one interacting with staffs at the film finale get together. It’s hard not to fall head over heels for the man, Jinyoung was indeed perfect in his eyes.

“You’re looking kinda quiet…” YiKyung, one of the actors said, nudging his shoulder.

“Just thinking about something…” Hyun Jin smiled.

“He’s a great guy isn’t he?” YiKyung said, looking at Jinyoung who is having a drink with the director.

“One of the kind…”

“He might be younger than me but I’ve learned a lot from him.”

Hyun Jin’s smiles grew wider when he saw Jinyoung walking towards their table.

“YiKyung hyung…stop terrorizing the kid…” Jinyoung said, taking a seat in front of Hyun Jin.

“I’m not…do you know how much I adore him?” YiKyung put his arm on Hyun Jin’s shoulder.

“Yeah right…you ok?” Jinyoung asked.

“Nae hyung…” Hyun Jin answers sheepishly.

“What’s next for you?”

“There’s a few dramas offer in consideration…I just want to take one project at a time so I could concentrate…”

“That’s good…I always do that to this day…with other schedules, I don’t think I can take several projects at once…” Jinyoung said, sipping his drinks.

“Looks like I have to go now…” YiKyung got up.

“Already hyung?” Jinyoung looked at him.

“Got early day tomorrow…you two have fun…”

After a brief hugs, YiKyung left and Hyun Jin were left alone at the table with Jinyoung.

“So, what is that you wanna talk about?” Jinyoung said.

Hyun Jin is getting nervous. He knew this would come eventually.

“Um…hyung, can we talk about this somewhere else?”

“Sure…”

The two made their way to the private terrace just outside the restaurant. There’s no people there and it was a perfect place to Hyun Jin.

“You seemed a little off tonight…did something happened?” Jinyoung asked when he saw Hyun Jin was fidgeting.

“No…actually…I had something to say…”Hyun Jin could feel his palm getting sweaty out of nervousness.

“What is it? Something bothering you isn’t it?”

“Um…hyung…it takes me a lot of courage and I dunno if I should say it but after thinking…I guess I need to let it all out…”

“What is it Hyun Jin ah? You’re scaring me a little here…”

Here goes nothing…

“I like you hyung…”

Hyun Jin darted towards Jinyoung and kissed his lips gently and Jinyoung’s eyes went wide after the sudden action.

“Hyun…Hyun Jin ah…”

“I’ve always liked you hyung…even before we worked together. When I got the part as the lead alongside you in the movie, I was so happy that I could die. You were so great to me…you treat me like a special someone…and my feelings grew stronger for you…I really love you hyung…”

Jinyoung was genuinely stunned by Hyun Jin’s confession. He sees Hyun Jin merely as a precious junior, a younger brother and nothing more. He never knew that the guy is actually harboring feeling towards him.

“I know you just see me a rookie that still in the beginning stage of my career but I’ll work hard so I can reach your level…”

“Hyun Jin ah…I…”

“You don’t have to answer me right away… I’m willing to wait hyung…”

“No…Hyun Jin ah…listen, I appreciate your feeling towards me…I know that you’re a great guy, anyone would be lucky to have you but I can’t be that man…”

There’s a change in Hyun Jin’s expressions.

“But…the way you treat me…that has to mean something…you were so nice…”

“That’s a gesture anyone would do…I like you, I do…but only as my junior…nothing more than that.”

“Hyung…is it because I’m just a rookie?”

“No…I don’t care if you’re just a rookie…I’ve been in your shoes…it’s just…I can’t accept your feelings…I’m already in a relationship with someone.”

“You don’t have to make up excuses hyung…” Hyun Jin could feel tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

“No…I’m not making things up…I’m really in a relationship…it’s just that no one actually knew…except for those who close to me…”

“Hyung…”

“I’m not the one for you Hyun Jin ah…there’s a lot of other guys out there that deserved you more than I did…”

“But they’re not you…” Hyun Jin said, trying to hold sniffle.

Jinyoung was at a dead end…in his 5 years of acting career this is the first time that his costar actually confessing to him. He always had this some sort of connection with his fellow actor but it was just the chemistry that they had going on for the movie…you know, to make it look real. Jinyoung didn’t expect that Hyun Jin misinterpret his friendly gestures.

“Look Hyun Jin…I… I really like you…you reminded me so much of my younger self… I’m sorry if I lead you on something that I shouldn’t…”

Jinyoung’s heart dropped when he heard faint sniffle coming from Hyun Jin.

“I’m so sorry Hyun Jin ah…”

“It’s…it’s okay hyung…I just…the tears…I guess it naturally came along with the heart break.”

Jinyoung went to Hyun Jin and pulled the guy into a hug.

“I’m really sorry…I wished I could return your feelings but I can’t…it already belonged to someone else…”

It was painful for Hyun Jin to hear those words. He cried for a good few minutes and then wiggled out from Jinyoung’s embrace.

“I’m such an ugly crier…” Hyun Jin said wiping the tears off his face.

“A little…” Jinyoung chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood. The guilt he felt earlier was still there. “Are you ok?”

“Trying…it’s not like every day you have your heart broken…”

“Hyun Jin ah…”

“Don’t mind me hyung…I’m just making up excuses to hate you…but I don’t think I could find any…you’re just too great of a man…” Hyun took a deep breath looking at Jinyoung.

“Okay now you made me guilty…”

“Is it working?”

“Kinda…”

Then…

“There you are…” Jae came. “I’ve been looking all over for you…we gotta go.”

“Okay…I’ll be right there…”

When Jae left…

“Well, I gotta go…”

“Okay…”

It was a little awkward between the two.

“Are you gonna be okay Hyun Jin ah?”

“I’ll be fine…go, I’m just gonna stay here for a bit…”

“Ok…I’ll see you later ok?”

“Nae hyung…”

In the van…

“So, what did you two talk about?” Jae asked while driving.

“Things…”

“Did he confess to you?”

“Hyung! You knew about it?” Jinyoung bolted from his seat, crouching to the front.

“That kid is so easy to read…”

“And you didn’t tell me? I almost got a heart attack when he confessed.”

“I thought you knew…I mean…just look at him getting all shy around you…those secret glances…”

“How did I miss it?”

“Sometimes, you’re too oblivious for your own good…” Jae grinned.

A text came to his phone.

From: Hyunjinnie

Hyung, I really wish that you’re happy with that guy…if he makes you cry, I will come and swoop you off your feet.

Jinyoung just smiled.

 

An update!!!

I had to 'kill' of Hyun Jin's character so I could focus on MarkJin more...I hope everyone is not gonna be mad at me for it...

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box below.

BBYONG!!!!!