Twenty

FOR YOU I WOULD

Two weeks later…

Jinyoung just finished one of his schedules when Jae came up to him with a worried looks.

“Hyung, something’s wrong?” He asked.

“Um…Taecyeon hyung just called…he wants to see you…a.s.a.p.”

“Taecyeon hyung? What is it about?”

“I dunno…but it sound urgent…”

“Let get packing and leave then…can’t let that old guy waiting…”

At TY Music Inc.…

Jinyoung went to the 6th floor where the CEO’s office was located.

“Is he in noona?” He asked Taecyeon’s secretary, Eunjung.

“Yup…already waiting…go on.” She winked.

“Wish me luck…”

Jinyoung knocked and walked in. Taecyeon was behind his desk, looking at some unknown files to him.

“Hyung…”

“You’re here…have a seat…” Taecyeon’s voice resonates throughout the space.

Jinyoung sat on the plush black sofa at the middle of the office.

“Is something wrong hyung?” he asked.

“Let’s talk…”

“Is it serious?”

Taecyeon put a brown envelope on the coffee table.

“Take a look.”

Jinyoung opened the envelope and there’s a few papers inside them. He pulled them out and his eyes went wide. It was pictures of him and Mark together when they were on their dates late at night, there’s picture while they were in the car at the gate of the building and a few more. Mark’s face was blurred but he knew it was them.

“Did they know about Mark?” Jinyoung looked at Taecyeon.

“Maybe…did Mark tell you anything?”

“No…when did this arrive?”

“This morning…I bet they’re contacting him now…so, what are we gonna do about this Jinyoung?”

“Well…you’re my boss…I’ll just do whatever you say then…”

“Break up with him.”

“What? Hyung!”

“I’m just kidding Jinyoung ah…” Taecyeon laughed.

“It’s not funny hyung! I almost had a heart attack…” Jinyoung was breathing fast.

“Sorry, sorry…my bad…” he patted Jinyoung’s shoulder. “You could pay the reporter to shut this down or go public with your relationship.”

“Go public? You want me to do that?”

“If you want to…there’s no problem with that the way I see it…I mean, people been asking about your love life more than anything…and I think your fans gonna be accepting now that you’re dating…”

Jinyoung knew this day would come sooner or later.

“Just talk to Mark…I’m sure he’s gonna understand…”

“I’ll do that…”

“Whatever you decide to do, I will support you 100%...”

“Thanks hyung…”

Meanwhile…

“When did this get here?” Mark looked at Kihyun. His eyes then went towards the pictures in his desk.

“This morning through a courier service…there’s contact info in there…” Kihyun said, giving a name card to Mark.

“Kim Daejung?”

“I’ve asked Changkyun to do a background check and it turned out that this guy is professional paparazzi, but recently had a tough time finding a job…”

“Looks like he found a jackpot then…”

“Yup.”

“What do you suggest we do about this?” Mark asked Kihyun.

“Well, I talked to Minhyuk and he said we could pay the paparazzi to shut this up…or let them reveal everything.”

Mark’s phone rings. A new text from Jinyoung.

Babe…we need to talk. I’m heading back home right now…

“Who is that?” Kihyun asked.

“Jinyoung…I guess this arrive over at him too…”

“He wants to meet you?”

“He’s waiting for me at home…”

“I’ll finish everything here…just go home and talk with him…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah…obviously this is more important…to you and him…”

“Thanks Ki…I really owe you one on this…”

“No problem…keep me updated okay?”

“Got it…”

At home…

Jinyoung was coming out from the kitchen when Mark walked in.

“Hey babe…” Mark said, giving Jinyoung a hug and kiss on the lips.

“Hey…”

They sat at the living room.

“There’s something I want to talk about…I’m sorry taking you away from the office…I’m sure you’re super busy with stuff…”

“It’s okay…don’t worry about it…is this about the pictures?”

Jinyoung stared at Mark.

“You got them too?” he asked.

“Yeah…did Taecyeon hyung say anything?”

“He pretty much leaves it to me…it’s either we pay the creep or made our relationship public.”

“Taecyeon hyung gonna be okay with you going public on us?”

“Yeah…” Jinyoung nodded.

“What about you?”

“I want to ask you…are you okay with it?”

“I dunno…I’ve never deal anything like this before…you’re the expert…”

“I’m worried about your company to be honest…this could have negative impact that we don’t know…”

“Maybe…”

Then, an idea came to Jinyoung. He knows just the right solution to this problem.

“Babe, do you trust me?”

“Do you have to ask? Of course…”

“Then I know just the way to tackle this…” Jinyoung kissed Mark’s lips. “I love you baby…”

“I love you too…”

**********************************************

Kim Daejung walked into TY Music CEO office with trembling feet. He was trying hard to mask off his nervousness but deep inside he was terrified. He heard about the CEO being a ruthless man behind a calm persona.

“Kim Daejung ssi?” Taecyeon said as he strutted inside his office.

“Yes…that’s me…”

Taecyeon stared at the man.

“You know why you’re here right?”

“No…not really…”

“Fine…let me get straight to the point…” Taecyeon tossed an envelope in front of him. “Park Jinyoung decided to go public with his relationship…we’re preparing an article for release in a few days…”

Daejung was puzzled. If they decided to go public, why did they pay him?

“The money…”

“Only Jinyoung is going public…we decided to make his boyfriend anonymous…so I assume you know what you have to do?”

Ahh…okay…

“If I saw one tiny article about MTG Holding CEO on any news platform, I won’t hesitate to drag your into jail…I have an excellent legal team…you’re with me?”

Daejung could only nod at Taecyeon’s words. Now he know why people are scared of the man…he was indeed fierce and somewhat scary.

“There’s the door…please let yourself out…”

Jinyoung was standing outside Taecyeon’s office when Daejung walked out.

“Reporter Kim…”

“Park Jinyoung ssi…”

“Well, I didn’t know we’ll meet in this circumstance…”

“Um…looks like we did…”

“You know…I was about to let you be first one to know about my relationship but then you decided to do this…too bad huh?”

Jinyoung smirked and went inside Taecyeon’s office.

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

So Jinyoung decided to make his relationship public! Will there be more drama? Stay tuned for the next update!

Flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!!!!