Thirteen

FOR YOU I WOULD

“So the final stage is in progress…I’ve discussed it with the marketing team and I will send in the details tomorrow…” Mark said, as he looked at NamJin Group’s representative.

“How fast can we see the result?” Jimin asked.

“Since our target market is among people in the 10s and 20s, the result should be in within the first month…or even sooner.”

“Great…and the launching event?” Taehyung’s turn to speak.

“In two weeks…here are the details about it…” Mark slides a brown file towards Taehyung.

He flipped the pages and read through the file.

“Nice…I see some big names in the online game community…with our side of guests, I’m sure the event will be successful…” Taehyung smiled. “I’ll update you when we finalize the guests list.”

“Okay…and I think that’s about it for today…” Mark said.

“Great…” Jimin got up and stretched his body. “Oh god…this has been a long day for us…I’m sure you guys too…”

Mark just smiled as he watched Kihyun packing up all of their stuff.

“Taehyung and I are going to grab some lunch, you two want to join us?” Jimin offered.

Mark and Kihyun looked at each other.

“Um…I’m afraid we can’t since Mark have a lunch appointment with our Taiwan delegates…” Kihyun said.

“Really? Bummer…maybe we can reschedule the lunch some other time…” Jimin said, slightly disappointed.

“There’s a lot of other time babe…” Taehyung nudged his husband.

On the way back to the office…

“Do we really have lunch with our Taiwan delegates? I thought they’re coming next month…” Mark asked.

“It was just an excuse…I know you don’t want to have lunch with the two…Park Jimin is cool but Taehyung…just looking at his face makes me wants to puke…”

“Oh…”

“Don’t tell me you want to have lunch with them?” Kihyun glanced at him.

“No…of course not…I’m glad you came up with that excuse.”

“Great…”

Mark was in his office doing some work when a text came to his phone.

From: Unknown Number

Are you avoiding me?

-V-

He sighed. Taehyung has been sending a few texts to him ever since they met up again and he noticed the looks the other guy has been sending at him.

What do you want now Tae?

A ring on the phone startled him. Without looking he quickly picked it up.

“Hello…”

“Hey Mark…”

It’s Taehyung. Mark looked at the screen and unknown number displayed on its screen. He mentally cursed himself.

“Yes Mr. Kim…did we missed something in the meeting?” Mark tried to sound as professional as he could.

“I’m not here on business matters…”

“Oh…what then Mr. Kim?”

“Stop the formalities Mark…and stop acting that we don’t know each other…”

“What do you want Taehyung?” Mark pinched the bridge of his nose…regretting for answering the call.

“Feels good to hear you calling my name again…”

“Did your husband know you’re calling me?” Mark emphasized the word husband

“Don’t worry about Jimin…so, I was just wondering if you wanna go out and have dinner sometimes? Y’know, to catch up with each other…”

“Is that really necessary?”

“Maybe…”

“I don’t think so…look Mr. Kim, I’m kinda busy right now…if you have anything to discuss about our business matters please let my assistant know…”

Mark quickly hung up and tossed the phone aside.

Taehyung smiled after the abrupt cut of the call.

Let see how long you could avoid me Mark…

Someone opened his office’s door.

“Hey babe…” Jimin walked in.

“Hey…”

“I heard you’re on the phone just now…who are you talking to?” the latter asked.

“Hobi hyung…so, what bring my husband here?”

“Well, I’ve added the guest list from MTG and finalized the details…I’m sure this launching event will be our most successful yet…”

“Jin hyung will be proud of you…” Taehyung got up from his seat and hugged Jimin.

“Us…”

“Yeah…us…” Jimin smiled at affection shown by his beloved husband.

*****************************

“So, The Face Shop has decided to extend our contract for another two years…” Jaehyung said as Jinyoung walked under the shade. They were on standby at the filming location.

“They did?”

“Yeah…Mr. Kang from their legal department just called me…we’re going over their office tomorrow for the signing…”

“Okay…hyung, did you get that info I want?”

“I’ve made all the necessary enquiries…I just need you to confirm the date…”

“I need to discuss that with Mark since he’s having a huge event launch in the next two weeks…so he might be busy that time…”

“So are you gonna postpone your day off?”

“I might have to…I’ll let you know once I talk to him…”

“Okay…”

The assistant director came.

“Jinyoung ssi…we’re ready for your scene…” he said.

“Okay…let’s go…”

8pm…

“Thank you for the hard work…” Jinyoung bowed as the filming wrapped for the day. “Great job Hyun Jin ah…” he patted Hyun Jin’s shoulder.

“Thank you hyung…” Hyun Jin smiled. “Hyung, me and the rest of us are going for dinner, perhaps you wanna join us?”

“Dinner? Sounds good…Jae hyung…”

“I’ll pick you up when you’re done…I need to go somewhere…” Jae said with a smile.

“It’s okay hyung, I can send Jinyoung hyung home…”

“Are sure Hyun Jin ah? I don’t want to trouble you…”

“It’s okay hyung…no big deal…”

“It’s a date then…” Jinyoung winked.

Jinyoung, Hyun Jin and the rest of Hyun Jin’s team went to a restaurant for their dinner. They had a great time especially Hyun Jin as he could spend some quality casual time with Jinyoung.

“So, Hyun Jin…what’s your next project since we’re wrapping up this film soon?” Jinyoung asked as he sipped his drink.

“Well…I received a few offers and currently looking at the script…”

“Great…well, hot rookie like you are in demand the way I see it…”

“Thanks hyung…” Hyun Jin said bashfully.

“Hyung, you’ve worked with Director Kim Wook before…maybe you could tell him a few pointers since Hyun Jin is having his audition with him in two days…” Bang Chan asked.

“Director Kim Wook? Hmm…he’s quite intimidating at first but once you talk to him, he’s like a kitten…he’s such a er for emotional acting…I got my acting gig with him when I did a piece of Myeongran at the audition…”

“Maybe I could use that too…”

“Go for it…for all I know, you’ll gain tons of experience working for that old man…”

“Thanks for the advice hyung…”

“Glad that I can help…”

Couple hours later…

“That is some great dinner…” Jinyoung said as he exited the restaurant.

“You should’ve let me pay the bill hyung…I’m the one asking you out for dinner…” Hyun Jin looked at the older one.

“It’s no big deal…I can’t let my junior pay the bill…”

“I had a great dinner hyung…”

“Me too…I would’ve spent my dinner alone if it’s wasn’t for you…” Jinyoung hugged Hyun Jin. “So, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Nae hyung…”Hyun Jin could feel himself blushed with the sudden hug. “Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you home hyung?”

“My place is at the other side of the city, it’s okay…I already call someone…good night everybody…” Jinyoung waved at Hyun Jin’s stylist and manager, before pulling up his hoodies and walked towards the rather empty bus stop.

Jinyoung looked at his phone and there’s a text from Mark.

Mi Amor ♥♥♥

I just left the office…I should reach you in 15 minutes.

Jinyoung got up as he saw Mark’s SUV approaching him.

“Hey handsome…” Mark said as he rolled down the window.

“Hey back at you…” Jinyoung smiled as he went to the passenger’s seat.

On the way home…

“Did you eat?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah…Kihyun ordered some Japanese food for us…how was the shoot?” Mark glanced at Jinyoung. He reached for Jinyoung’s hand and interlaced their fingers.

“Going great…we might wrap everything up next week…”

“That’s awesome…”

“And The Face Shop just extended my contract with them…”

“Another two years?”

“Yup!”

“Well, you’ve been their face for the last 2 years and I heard from Minhyuk their sales has booming ever since…I doubt that they’re not going to extend…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s knuckles. “I’m so proud of you…”

“I know…”

Jinyoung just loves the moment alone he got to spend with Mark like this…with his lone of work and Mark getting busy, they rarely spend quality time together.

Kim Daejung was loitering outside Jinyoung’s apartment building trying to get some pictures but for the past two hours, there’s no sight of him. Just as he was about to leave, he saw a luxury SUV stopped at the security gate.

“Well, well…what do you know…” he smiled as the camera clicks away.

“Good evening Mr. Tuan…Mr. Park…” the guard greeted Mark.

“Good evening ajusshi…”

The gate was lifted and Mark drove through.

Daejung grinned as he scanned the pictures in his camera. Jinyoung’s face was cleared and the driver’s too.

“Wait a minute…isn’t this?”

He quickly types something in his phone and as he scrolled down, another smile crept across his face.

“Oh wow…who would’ve thought…”