Seventeen

FOR YOU I WOULD

The new gaming platform between NamJin Group and MTG Holding is a great success. The launch event attracts mass media attention as several big names in the technology industry expressing their satisfaction with the product and overall functionality. It’s another success under NamJin Group’s already established name and MTG Holdings as the upcoming contender in IT industry.

"Everything looks great…” Seok Jin patted Mark’s back.

“Thank you hyungnim…” Mark bowed politely.

“I made a good decision arranging that meeting few months back…it’s a pity if these fell to another company…” he said, still smiling.

“I appreciate the opportunity hyungnim…”

“It’s my pleasure…I’m glad that you and Jimin could work together…he’s still new in this field so I hope you could show him the way…”

“Jimin is great…his ideas are brilliant and he’s fun to be with…”

They were talking when Jimin and Taehyung came over.

“We did it Mark…” Jimin said.

“Yes we did…it’s finally gone to reality after these few months of headache…but it was worth it…” Mark smiled, glancing over at Taehyung.

The guy still sending him messages and tried to messing with his life and there’s so much that he can take after for a while.

“Did you talk to Jimin about Taehyung?” Kihyun asked.

“No…not yet…but I will once everything is over…”

“So, when are you leaving for Santorini?”

“Um…tomorrow, Jinyoung already booked a flight at midnight so we would arrive there early…”

“Are you excited?”

“How can I not? Spending 24/7 uninterrupted vacation with Jinyoung…I’d kill for that.”

“Good for you man…” Kihyun tapped Mark’s shoulder.

Mark was alone having his dinks when Taehyung came.

“Congratulations…this is a successful event…” Taehyung said, sitting next to Mark.

“It’s a team effort but still…thanks…”

“Um…do you want to go out and celebrate? I know this great Mexican restaurant…”

“Could you please stop?” Mark glared at him

“What?”

“You’re such a shameless son of a aren’t you?”

“Yi-En ah…”

“Stop calling me that! I swear to god I will punch you right here right now if you keep doing that!”

Mark got up from his table and walked away. Jimin watched Taehyung was talking to Mark and saw the look on Mark’s face. He finished his drinks and went towards Mark’s way.

“What are you doing here alone? The party was at the other side…” Jimin said when he found Mark standing alone at the balcony.

“Just need to clear my mind…”

“Is everything ok?”

“A little…”

“You wanna talk about it? People say that I’m a good listener…” Jimin grinned.

“First of all…I want to apologize…”

“Apologize? For what?”

“I’m not making things up…or trying to create a fight between you and Taehyung…but I knew Taehyung before…”

“You do?”

“Yeah…remember when we first met in Hong Kong?”

Jimin nodded.

“When you introduced Taehyung to me as your husband…I was shocked. He and I used to date back then…”

There’s a slight change in Jimin’s expression and Mark noticed that.

“We broke up after two years together and it was the first time in 6 years I saw him again…”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I thought it’s the last time we will see each other and that wasn’t something I’d like to disclose when we first met. And then we worked together for this project…”

“So, are you saying that you still have feelings for Taehyung?” Jimin could feel his heart tightened waiting for Mark’s answer.

“No! I’ve moved on…years ago…and I’m actually in a relationship with a great guy…we’ve been together for 4 years and I pretty much love him…”

“Then…what’s seems to be the problem?”

Mark took out his phone and opened his text app…he scrolled and then gave it to Jimin.

“I think you should see this…”

Jimin took the phone and he recognized the number on the screen…it was Taehyung’s. Then, his eyes caught the texts. He read it one after another and felt like crying.

“I wanted to tell you sooner but I don’t want to jeopardize everything that we’ve done for the venture…but now, I think you should know…”

Later that day…

“It’s good to be home…” Taehyun said as he walked inside the huge maisonette.

He looked at Jimin and his husband was a little quiet than usual…ever since they got back from the event.

“You okay Chim?” he asked, looking at him.

“No…”

Jimin went towards their bedroom and Taehyung followed him. Jimin took out his huge suitcase and opened it.

“Jimin ah…what’s wrong?” Taehyung was puzzled as he saw Jimin clear out part of his closet and put the stuff inside his suitcase. “Jimin, talk to me! What is the matter with you?”

“I should’ve asked that question.”

“Jimin…”

“Are you not happy with me Tae?”

“What do you mean?”

“I saw those texts you sent to Mark…he showed it to me…you two used to date each other…the world is small after all huh?”

“Look baby…I can explain…”

“I forgive you once when you cheated on me with that programmer back in Amsterdam…and I still forgive you when I caught you with Jeonghan…why? Because I love you!”

“And I love you too!”

“Are you? How can you say that you love me when this thing with Mark happens?”

“”I can explain…I was wrong! I was caught up with my feelings from the past but now I know…you’re the only one for me…Jimin please.”

Taehyung held Jimin’s hand but the latter slowly pulled back. He closed his suitcase and dragged it away.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m gonna stay at Jin hyung’s place for couple of days…just leave me alone okay? I need time to think about us…”

“Park Jimin!”

“Don’t you ing dare raise your voice on me Kim Taehyung!” Jimin glared at him. “You’re lucky I didn’t tell anything to anyone…”

Taehyung collapsed on the bed watching Jimin walked away.

 

Double update!!!

More drama coming up...MarkJin's life is not easy...

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!!