Thirty

FOR YOU I WOULD

'So how long you'll be in Macau?' Jinyoung asked as he helped Mark with his suitcase.

'3 days...if everything went smoothly, maybe I'll be back sooner...'

'I wish I could come with you...I heard it's beautiful there...' He pouted.

'Well, you could take time off and go with me...I'll ask Kihyun and book a ticket for you...' Mark pinched Jinyoung's cheek lovingly. The pout was adorable.

'And have Taecyeon hyung hunt my down for missing shoot for the agency's annual family photo? No thanks...'

'We can go next time...I'll ask Jackson to be our tour guide and the whole ten yard...what do you say?'

'Sounds good...are you by chance stopping in Hong Kong?'

'Why? You want that beef jerky?'

Jinyoung nodded.

'Don't worry, I've asked Jackson to buy some before he's going to Macau...'

'Thank you!' Jinyoung hugged Mark and kissed his lips. 'I have the best boyfriend ever!'

'I know...'

'When is your flight?'

'This afternoon...blue tie or green?' Mark held two neckties in front of Jinyoung.

'Um...green...should I drive you to the airport?'

'It's ok...Kihyun is coming with a driver...'

Later that day...The Venetian Macau Hotel...

Mark walked into the hotel suite with Kihyun behind him.

'This is nice...' Mark said, looking around the spacious room interior. 'Jinyoung would love it here...'

'Why didn't he come along then? I thought he had the week off before his new drama starts...' Kihyun went towards the small living area in the middle of the room.

'TY Music annual family photo shoot...he can't miss it...hey Ki, cancel your room...'

'Why?'

'Just stay with me here...there's extra bedroom after all...'

'Are you sure?'

'We're not gonna be here long and there's no use wasting money on hotel room...we could use it for other expenses…'

'Ok...but let me know if you gonna have phone with Jinyoung so I could prepare my earplug...' Kihyun laughed.

'Shut up! I'm not that !'

'Hey, you never know...'

Mark just glared at Kihyun...that guy just love to .

'When is Jackson arriving?' Mark sat on the couch stretching his tired limbs.

'Maybe in 2 hours...should we order room service? I'm kinda starving...'

'Sure...I gotta call Jinyoung...call me when the food is here...' Mark got up and went into the master bedroom.

Meanwhile...

'Send me videos...I wanna see everything...' Jinyoung said while walking towards Jaehyung. 'I love you too...' He hung up the phone and shove it into his pocket.

'Should I be concern about the 'video'?'

'It's not what you think hyung...' Jinyoung shook his head. 'Mark is in Macau for business trip...he just got to the hotel...Venetian Macau, I heard it's the best hotel there...'

'You had me just now...' Jaehyung lets out a sigh of relief.

'You're thinking too much hyung...'

'You better be careful...people could hack your phone and if there's anything in it, all hell gonna break loose...'

'I know hyung...don't worry...Mark and I are not into filming ourselves...we don't even send nudes to each other...we prefer old fashion phone ...' Jinyoung laughed.

'Ok, too much info!' Jaehyung frowned.

'You brought it up...' He shrugged.

'Anyway, there's gonna be a get together tomorrow after the shoot...and attendance are compulsory...no exception...as per ordered by the CEO himself...'

'As usual...and then he's the one who left early...' Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

'So, ready for a haircut?' Jaehyung asked as Jinyoung got into the van.

'Yup...to be honest, I'm already kinda bored with my current hair...' Jinyoung looked at the back view mirror.

'Well, time to say hi to new hair then...'

'Hyung, are we gonna do fitting for tomorrow's shoot?'

'Yup...we're gonna stop at Hyeyoung noona's boutique after this...'

'Okay...wake me up when we got there...' Jinyoung put on his earphone, reclined his seat and dozed off.

The next day...

Macau...

'I've checked out the company...the CEO Zhoumi is a great guy...he used to be a pro gamer before venturing into the business.' Kihyun said, handing a file to Mark.

Mark flipped the pages and read through the document.

'They have large base here...' He said, liking with what he saw.

'Yeah...they just acquired a huge IT firm and I think a joint venture could do us wonders...'

'Well, it will be good if we could expand here...'

'I know right?' Kihyun grinned.

'Do you think Jackson can handle this? I mean...he already got our Hong Kong office to manage...so if this went through he had to look after it...'

'Jackson is capable...he did great with our branch and his team is more than equipped to handle this...'

'True...I think it’s time for his promotion...'

'Promotion?' Kihyun looked at Mark.

'Yeah, it's time for him to be COO of our China branch...'

'That’s not a bad idea...when are you gonna tell him about this?'

'After we seal the deal with SJC...'

'He's gonna flip...' Kihyun laughed.

'And there's one more thing...Ki, what do you say about becoming a partner?'

'Partner? For the China branch?' He frowned.

'No, idiot! I mean...in MTG...'

'You're kidding right?' Kihyun eyes widened. He didn't expect any of it to happen.

'I'm dead serious Ki...you've been with me since the beginning...and I've been thinking about this for a while now...so, what do you say?'

'How could I turn down such offer? Of course I'd love to be a partner...'

'Great...I'll call the legal team and set the document...hello partner...' Mark held his hand for a shake and Kihyun gladly take.

'Hello partner...' He smiled.

Jackson walked in.

'Ok guys, bad news...' He said.

'Bad news?' Mark and Kihyun looked at each other.

'Not a severe kind of bad news but still kinda bad since...'

'Jackson!' Both of them yelled to stop him from rambling.

'Sorry, sorry...anyway, I know the meeting with SJC is scheduled for today but Zhoumi's secretary just called me to inform that they're postponing it...'

'Postponed? Did they state why?' Mark asked.

'Technical error...unsuspected technical glitch...but they say the meeting is gonna be held tomorrow at 1 o'clock...'

'You really have the talent making things sound worse than it really was...' Kihyun knuckled Jackson's head.

'Hey, what was that for?' Jackson winced at the slight pain.

'Well, how 'bout we go out and enjoy the place since we're free? I could use a break...' Mark suggested.

'Sounds like a plan...Mr. Tour guide...' Kihyun put an arm around Jackson's shoulder. 'Show us around...'

************************

The photo shoot area was bustling with people. Staff, artist and the filming crew are busy with their tasks. It's early morning and everyone wanted to get the shoot done as soon as possible.

'Looking great hyung...' Yugyeom said, grinning at Jinyoung.

'You too...are you coming to the party tonight?' Jinyoung asked.

'I have too...Bambam gonna drag my from the studio if I miss it...' He chuckled.

'How you two doing?'

'We're good...I was thinking about asking him to move in with me...is that too soon hyung?'

'Well, if that what you really wanted just go for it...me and Mark moved in together less than a year since we started dating...and you guys are dating like what? 3? 4 years now?'

'Almost 4...and I think I'm ready for the next step...'

'Good luck then...' Jinyoung patted Yugyeom shoulder.

Then...

'Jinyoung ssi...we're ready for your shoot...' The camera assistant said.

'Gotta go, duty calls...' Jinyoung went to set.

'Good luck hyung...'

It's almost noon when the shoot finally over.

'That's a wrap everyone...'

The studio filled with claps and cheers.

'Remember Jinyoung, no excuses for tonight...' Taecyeon looked at the younger guy.

'Nae hyung...I know you gonna whoop my if I miss it...'

'You got that right...'

In the van...on the way home...

'So I'll pick you up at 7...' Jaehyung said as he was driving.

'Do I have any schedule tomorrow hyung?'

'Why?'

'Mark is coming back from Macau and I thought I want to pick him up at the airport.'

'You're free...there supposed to be a meeting with Fahrenheit to discuss your next campaign with them but they decided to postpone it.'

They reach at a traffic light and Jaehyung stopped the vehicle as it’s already red. A small truck suddenly hit them from behind causing the van to lurch forward, crossing the line.

'What the...you ok Jinyoung?' Jaehyung asked. He winced from the hard impact.

'I'm...I'm ok hyung...'

Before they could do anything, another vehicle came and struck them from the side. Jinyoung's body slammed against the van's door and that's the last thing he could remember.

Meanwhile...SJC Inc....

'Sorry to keep you waiting...' A man walked into the lobby lounge where Mark, Kihyun and Jackson currently in. 'I'm Hangeng, the Project Manager.'

The men shake each other's hand.

'Shall we?'

'Sure...thank you...' Mark bowed.

They reached the top floor of the building and Hangeng ushered them into one of the conference room.

'Our CEO will be with you shortly and then we could start the meeting...' Hangeng bowed and left.

'Nervous?' Kihyun asked.

'A little...' Mark said with a smile.

'Relax, we've done this numerous time...' Jackson nudged him.

Suddenly, Kihyun's phone rings. He looked at the screen and it was his boyfriend, Minhyuk.

'Hey babe...Mark? He's right here...hold on...' Kihyun pulled away his phone. 'Mark, where's your phone?' He asked.

'My phone?' Mark took out his phone from his pocket. 'It's here but I turned it off.'

'It's turned off...why? What's wrong?' Kihyun frowned. 'What? Oh my god! Is he alright? Ok, ok...I'll let him know...keep me posted ok? Love you.' He hung up.

'Ki...is something wrong?' Mark was worried. He never saw Kihyun like this before.

'It's Jinyoung...he's in a car accident...'

 

Finally an update after months of hiatus...did you guys miss me? Sorry for not updating...I hope no one is mad at me....

Anyway, the story have 3 or more chapters left and I'll try to post everything up within the week (hopefully!!!)

Enjoy reading and flood the comment box okay?

BBYONG!!!!