Fourteen

FOR YOU I WOULD

“Good morning babe…” Jinyoung said as Mark strutted into the kitchen only with his boxers on.

“Morning…well…silk robe…” Mark pulled the robe and leaned over to kiss Jinyoung on the lips.

“You like this?”

“I like you more without it…” Mark winked.

“I know you do…sit down, breakfast is ready…”

While eating…

“What’s on your schedule today?” Mark asked.

“Um…contract signing with TFC, photo session with the press after that…Adidas pop store event in the afternoon…and then my movie filming…quite a busy day…”

“Like any other day in a life of Actor Park…”

“And about our Santorini vacation, I’ve talk to Kihyun hyung so I can match my time off with yours…”

“Are you that excited?”

“Of course! Aren’t you?”

“Get to spend 24 hours of undisturbed vacation just the two of us? I would’ve kills for it…”

“Glad to know that…”

Mark was in the bathroom showering when his phone suddenly rings.

“Babe, there’s new text for you…” Jinyoung told him.

“Can you open it? I might be from Kihyun…” Mark answered from the inside.

“Okay…”

Jinyoung pressed the unlock password to Mark’s phone (it’s their anniversary date by the way ^^)

From: Unknown Number

Good morning Mark...looking forward to seeing you today too

-V-

“V?” Jinyoung frowned.

“Who was it?” Mark asked as he got out of the bathroom.

“It’s unknown number but it says ‘looking forward to seeing you today too, V…”

it! Mark mentally cursed.

“Well, well…someone got himself a stalker…” Jinyoung grinned. “You’re getting famous after that magazine gig babe…”

“I’d rather not do it if this is the side deal I got…”

“It’s too late…” Jinyoung kissed Mark’s lips.

“I might have to change my number soon…”

****************************************

Kihyun walked into Mark’s office and saw the man looking out the glass wall, probably thinking about something.

“You called me?” he closed the door behind him.

“Yeah…”

“Is something wrong?”

“Why?”

“I know you Mark…c’mon…now spill…is it about Jinyoung?”

“No…here…” Mark fished out his phone from his pocket and gave it to Kihyun. “The texts…look under unknown number.”

Kihyun skimmed through Mark’s text messages and a frown appeared on his forehead.

“Really? That dougebag sent you these?”

“Yup…the one and only…” Mark groaned.

“Did Jinyoung know?”

“No…he thought it’s some kind of stalker…let him think that way…it’s better…is it too late to say that I kinda regret having this venture deal with NamJin Group?” Mark looked at Kihyun.

“Definitely too late…and by the way, their side just confirmed the guest list and we could now proceed with everything.”

Mark sighed.

“I’m getting headache with that …after all these years; he never fails to disappoint me…”

“I think the best way is to sit down and talk to him…if that doesn’t work, tell his husband…”

“Do you think I should?”

“Yup…that kind of guy doesn’t get it until you said it to his face…”

“Urghh…I hate this…but I guess I should talk him one way or another…”

“And one more thing…Jinyoung called me yesterday…it’s about your vacation…Santorini?”

“Yeah…we’ve been talking about it before his filming starts…it’s been almost a year since we last get to spend quality time together…”

“Our launch event is on the 15th…I guess you can have a week off before we start our plan for the third quarter.”

“A week? That long?”

“Yeah…why not? It’s been a while since you got time off from the company…just go, have fun and relax with Jinyoung…you both deserved it…I’ll handle everything here…”

“Have I told you that I love you?” Mark grinned.

“Ewww…gross…I only want to heard that from Minhyuk and Minhyuk alone…anyway, tell me how it goes with V…if he didn’t listen, I’ll go and talk to him instead.”

“I bet you do more than talking…”

“There’s a huge possibility that happening…” Kihyun got up and went to the door. “And I’m more than honored to kick some sense into that thick skull of his…”

“I know you do…”

Taehyung walked into the coffee house and his eyes immediately found Mark sitting at the farthest corner of the room.

“Sorry I’m late…the traffic was bad…” he said, sitting in front of Mark.

“It’s okay…I just here anyway…”

“I was pleasantly surprised when you called…I thought I was dreaming for a sec…”
“Yeah…whatever…”

“So, what’s up?”

“I need you to stop whatever you’re doing right now…”

“What do you mean?”

“The text…calls…voicemails…everything…stop it…”

“I just want to reconnect…I want us to be like we used to…” Taehyung tried to reach for Mark’s hand but the latter quickly pulled away.

“I don’t think that’s necessary…you’re married…”

“Jimin doesn’t have to know…”

“You’re such an you know that? Jimin is a good man…don’t do him dirty…”

“Mark…”

“I’ve moved on…for the past 6 years…I’ve been doing great…I have a great partner that I love with all my heart…”

“You…do?”

“Yeah…we’ve been together for 4 years now and I don’t think I could see myself being with anyone else…”

“He can’t be that special…”

“You wanna bet? He’s way better than you in EVERY way! You’re not even the dirt at the tip of his designer shoes…”

“But I still love…”

“Stop! Don’t! We’re done the day you left me for money…it’s either you stop your nonsense or I’ll tell Jimin everything…”

“And risk the venture?”

“ the venture! If it’s mean that I don’t have to deal with your bull anymore, couple millions dollars of compensation paid to NamJin Group is nothing for me…”

“You’d do that?” Taehyung stared at Mark. This is not the Mark that he used to know back then. He’s changed.

“For him, I would.”

Mark got up.

“Remember Taehyung…don’t make me do something that you might regret…” he walked towards the exit.

Taehyung clenched his fist tightly. He had to admit that seeing Mark again made him realized that he was still in love with the guy. He was sure that Mark felt the same about him…he was Mark’s first love after all.

 

 

Another double update for my lovely readers...

Taehyung being an along the trouble photographer...I guess more drama coming up next.

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!!

 

p/s: Thank you sooooo much for the kind words...it really helped me!