Five

FOR YOU I WOULD

The set was bustling with people doing their assigned tasks. Jinyoung was sitting under the shade as he waits for his turn to shoot.

“Sunbae…” Hyun Jin bowed at him.

“Oh Hyun Jin ah…” Jinyoung smiled at the younger one.

“Here…” he handed Jinyoung a can of cold coffee. “I hope you drink latte…”

“Thanks…I drink all type of coffee to be honest…c’mere…have a seat, it’s gonna take a while for them to set everything up…” Jinyoung tapped the empty chair next to him.

“Nae…”

Hyun Jin thought his chest gonna burst anytime soon…he’s actually sharing a shade with his idol Park Jinyoung. He was actually shocked to pass the audition for the role of Jinyoung’s love interest in the movie and he was glad that he did.

“Sunbae, can I ask you a question?” Hyun Jin said.

“Sure…ask away…” Jinyoung took a sip of his latte.

“Do you always want to be an actor? I heard that you used to train to be an idol…”

“Have you been snooping on me Hyun Jin ah?” Jinyoung frowned, but still smiling.

“Um…I’m actually a fan…” Hyun Jin said. It’s true, he was a fan and Jinyoung was his favorite actor.

“Well, I didn’t know I had a male fan…”

“Trust me, you have tons of male fans…”

“That’s an honor…well, I liked acting to be honest…it gave me more freedom to express myself y’know…through the characters I played…”

Hyun Jin nodded as he listened to Jinyoung’s words…he was crushing hard on the older guy but now, he was certain that he’s indeed in love. Park Jinyoung has the qualities he wants in a guy…he was nice, successful, very good looking and passionate about acting in general.

“So, you’re actually don’t mind portraying a gay man in your first major movie?” Jinyoung asked.

“I’m gay actually…” Hyun Jin confessed.

“Oh…okay…”

“Is that wrong sunbae?”

“No…not actually…I’m just glad that you’re brave enough to admit it…but then again, love isn’t about gender anyway…”

The two had a talk until the assistant director came over.

“Are we ready?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah…it’s gonna be scene 12 where you and Hyun Jin ssi first encounter…” the assistant director said.

“Great…let’s go Jang Woohyuk…” Jinyoung called Hyun Jin’s character.

“Nae sunbae…”

A few hours later…

“And cut!” the director’s voice echoed. “Great job you two…”

A few stylists rushed towards Jinyoung and Hyun Jin, wiping off their sweats and starts fanning the two.

“Let’s take a break and then we’ll start with the next scene…”

********************

“So, here’s the list of questions of the interview…” Kihyun put a few sheets of papers in front of Mark. “I’ve looked through and I think it’s quite appropriate…”

Mark scanned through.

“My car collection?” he frowned.

“Well, most of CEO has car collections…I can see where they’re coming from…” Kihyun smiled.

“I can barely maintain one, let alone a fleet of them…”

“We can always skip that…anything else then?”

“I supposed they’re okay…” Mark looked at Kihyun. “My face will be on the front cover right?”

“Yup…” Kihyun nodded. “Why? Are you nervous?”

“A little…it’s just…I never thought I would be exposing myself like this…you know I hate the spotlight or being in the center of attractions…”

“Relax Yi-En…this is nothing…take this as your first step going out of the world…with our upcoming venture with NamJin Group, this is only the beginning…you know how NamJin works right?”

“I guess you’re right…”

“I’m always right…”

“Speaking about NamJin…how’s the proposal going?”

“Almost ready…and here’s the report on our PC bangs for the first quarter of the year…” another file on the desk.

“How about our gaming café in Hongdae? Any words from Kyungri noona?”

“It’s creating quite a buzz there…she’s hiring more staff since it’s getting a little busy with customers…”

“That’s good to hear…I think I’m going there for a visit today…”

“Cool…”

“And Kihyun ah…can you do me a favor?”

“Sure…what is it?”

“Can you send a snack truck to Mapo on the 25th?”

“Jinyoung have a shoot there?”

“Yeah…his film just starts their production…I’ll text you the address later…”

“Should I put the usual signature?”

“Yup…thanks…”

“No problem…”

It’s almost midnight when Mark finally got home; he had a meeting with some of his executives and it ended late. He walked in and the place was dark and it seems like Jinyoung wasn’t home yet. Heading upstairs towards the bedroom, Mark was ready for a warm shower and freshens up.

He was just finished making some ramen when the front door opened.

“Babe, I’m home…” it was Jinyoung.

“Hey…” Mark walked towards him and kissed Jinyoung’s lips.

“Ramen?”

“Yup…want some?”

“No thanks…I already ate with the crew…I’ll just keep you company then…’

“Sound good…”

The two went to the kitchen together.

“So, how was filming?” Mark asked.

“Great…it’s only been a few days so it wasn’t that bad…my new co-star was a little nervous since it’s his first major film…”

“What was your film about?”

“Well…I’m actually a teacher that fell in love with his student…” Jinyoung grabbed the chopstick from Mark’s hand and have a mouthful of the ramen.

“Hmm……”

“I actually met him in the club…had one night stand and then he got transferred to my school…”

Mark looked at Jinyoung.

“What? Your ramen is still here…” Jinyoung said munching away.

“Bed scene?” Mark raised an eyebrow.

“Well…it’s rated 19…but nothing severe though since his character was still an underage boy…”

“You didn’t tell me that there’s gonna be a bed scene…”

“I thought it wasn’t important…it’s not the first time…I had half scene in my last movie and you didn’t say anything about it.”

“That’s different…you’re with a woman and I know there’s no single ounce of straight bone in you…”

“Babe…you know it’s my line of work right?”

“Yeah…” Mark sighed. “I know I’m being immature about it…it’s just…” Mark’s words trailed off.

Jinyoung got up and went to Mark’s side. He wrapped his arms around him and hooked his head on Mark’s shoulder.

“It’s just an act babe…you know I’d rather do that for real with you instead right?” Jinyoung kissed Mark’s cheek.

“We’ve been together for over 4 years and I thought I could get used to it but…it’s kinda hard…”

Mark pushed his bowl of ramen aside and grabbed Jinyoung, making the guy sat on his lap.

“It’s only that one scene in the entire film…and it’s not that intense…just showing some skins and kissing…” Jinyoung said, staring into Mark’s eyes.

“Okay now it’s playing in my head…” Mark tried to shove the pictures he had in head away.

“You’re cute when you’re jealous…”

“Am I?”

“Yeah…your face got all red and your ears…I wish I could just eat you up…”

“Well, the ramen does not look that appetizing anymore…”

Mark got up and engulfed Jinyoung in a hug.

“Are you in the mood to eat something else?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah…you…” Mark kissed his lips.

Jinyoung leaped and wrapped his legs around Mark’s hip.

“Well, then I’m all yours…” Jinyoung grinned as Mark carried him up to their bedroom, with their lips never left each other.

 

Finally, an update!!!

Sorry for not updating for over a month...I've been super busy with life and I haven't got a chance to write...I'm sorry to all my readers that patiently waiting for me to update...

Enjoy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!