Twelve

FOR YOU I WOULD

 

“He’s cute huh?”

Jinyoung turned and saw Kwon Yuri walking towards him with a smile.

“Noona…”

“Do you know how long it takes me to make him agree for the interview? But it was worth it! He’s one of the nicest most humble CEO I’ve ever met…” she beamed with smiles.

“I bet he is…” Jinyoung’s chest filled with pride…his boyfriend is definitely the best among all.

“I heard the ladies were swooning over him…I bet there will be a new fan club for him…” Yuri linked her arm together with Jinyoung’s. “So, I saw you with that new monster rookie all night…”

“Hwang Hyun Jin?”

“Yeah…he’s an eye candy…is he your plus one tonight?”

“Please noona, he’s my co-star…and we just met here…you know I won’t go anywhere without my manager…”

“Damn…he looked good isn’t he? The picture doesn’t do him justice…he looked ten times better in real life…” she said staring at the poster while Jinyoung just smiling hearing the compliment.

Mark was nursing his drink alone at a corner when he felt someone was standing next to him.

“What else did you hide from me?” it was Jinyoung.

“Hey babe…” Mark smiled.

“You had a photo shoot to be on the front cover of a major magazine and you didn’t tell me?”

“It supposed to be a surprise…I thought you’d know when the issue came out...” Mark looked around whether anyone or camera were at them, luckily there was none…at the moment.

“Well, I’m surprised.” Jinyoung glared at Mark.

“Did I look good?”

“No…”

“No? I thought I did pretty well for a first timer…and I heard the issue was sold out…” Mark smirked looking at Jinyoung’s expression. “Look babe…I’m sorry ok? I didn’t mean to hide it from you…”

“But you did…I’m seriously having trust issues right now…”

Mark really wanted to hold Jinyoung’s hand but they were in public so they have to be discreet.

“I’m really sorry for hiding this from you…how can I make it up to you? Just tell me and I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.

Before Jinyoung could finish his words, a voice interrupted them.

“There you are…” Kihyun came walking. “I’ve been looking all over for you…hey Jinyoung…”

“Kihyun hyung, why didn’t you tell me about this? I thought you’re my spy?” Jinyoung stared at the latter.

“Unfortunately this guy threatened to dump his work on me if I tell you and I already have ton in my hand…I love you but I have to listen to him this time around…”

“What’s up?” Mark asked.

“The gala dinner is about to start and the VIPs are taking their seat at the table and that includes you…” Kihyun said.

“Are we sitting at the same table?” Mark looked at Jinyoung.

“I don’t think so…”

It turned out that Mark Jinyoung sat two tables apart from each other with Mark’s view were perfectly on Jinyoung.

“Stop staring so hard at the boy Mark…you’ll burn a hole on his forehead soon…” Kihyun whispered with a grin.

Mark just glared at the guy next to him.

“Shut up…” Mark said through gritted teeth.

“That guy is Jinyoung’s co-star for his latest movie…Hwang Hyun Jin…”

“You know him?”

“Yeah…the up and coming rookie actor…Minhyuk told me…you know how he is with current entertainment news affairs…”

Mark admit that he was a little jealous seeing the guy getting so close with Jinyoung…hands on his arm, the ear whispers…he truly felt that he didn’t have to witness it.

“You’ve been together for over 4 years…shouldn’t you get used to him being close to another man? I mean…like this…”

“Well, apparently…I’m not quite used to it as I should be…” Mark got up from his seat. “Now, will you excuse me for a sec…” he bowed politely to the other guests at his table and walked away.

“So, Hyun Jin…I bet Jinyoung is treating you good?” Kyungsoo said, looking at Jinyoung.

“Yes…Jinyoung hyung is superb…he helped me a lot since it’s my first major gig…” Hyun Jin smiled glancing at Jinyoung.

“I remember when we did our first drama two years ago…he helped me too…” Suho added.

“You’re too nice hyung…” Jinyoung said. “You helped me too…”

“So, when the movie gonna be out?” Kyungsoo asked.

“We’re still shooting it right now…but it’s already on the final stage…maybe later this year…”

Jinyoung was talking when he felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket.

“Excuse me…”

He took it out and saw a new text just arrived.

Mi Amor ♥♥♥

Men’s room now!

Jinyoung looked over and saw Mark is not at his table and Kihyun motioned his head towards the exit.

“Um…gentlemen…will you excuse me for a moment? Nature calls…”He got up and walked away.

Mark’s eyes lit up at the sight of Jinyoung walking towards him as he was pacing back and forth at the corridor.

“Hey…”

Before Jinyoung could finish his words, Mark pulled him inside the bathroom.

“Here? Really?” Jinyoung grinned. He noticed the expression on Mark’s face. “What’s wrong? Is it the food?”

“No…more like a person…” Mark said.

“Who?”

“That Hwang something guy…”

“You mean Hyun Jin?”

“I guess that’s his name…”

“Baby…” Jinyoung walked towards Mark and wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist. “He’s my partner in the movie I was in right now…plus, he’s just a kid…you know that’s you’re the only one for me…”

Jinyoung leaned over and kissed Mark’s lips and he just melted with the contact.

“Tell me what’s wrong…” Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“I dunno…I guess my insecurities kicked in…seeing you here in your element made me feel small…” Mark confessed.

“Trust me…you’re not small…at all…” Jinyoung smirked.

“Babe…I’m being serious here…”

“So do I…do you know how many people are talking about you tonight? The women practically falling head over heels for you…not to forget Yuri noona…”

“I wish we could just leave this place and go somewhere else…”

“Unfortunately, we can’t…there’s at least an hour and half until the gala officially ends…”

“Urghh…I hate this…” Mark sighed.

“Just hang in there ok? As soon as we can leave I’ll be the first out the door…” Jinyoung cupped Mark’s face.

“Fine…”

“Now, let’s go back before Kihyun hyung pissed and Jae hyung issue a search warrant looking for me…”

Unknown to the two, there’s someone else inside the bathroom listening to the whole conversation.

“Hmm…interesting…”

*****************************

“Park Jinyoung? The Park Jinyoung?” Mr. Lee looked at his employee.

“One and only Park Jinyoung…” Kim Daejung smiled. He knew he had a big scoop in his hand.

“Are you sure about this?”

“100% sure…I heard him talking with another man inside the bathroom…”

“And why are you hiding there?”

“I’m not hiding…just there doing my business and guess what? They thought they were alone…I’m just a lucky guy…right place at the right time.” Daejung chuckled.

“I dunno Daejung…we could be in trouble if this turns ugly…you don’t have any proof.” Mr. Lee hesitates.

“Relax…just give some time and I’ll get you all the proof you want…I just need your green light…”

“Fine…but make sure you’re being discreet…”

“Yes sir!”

Daejung was sure that this piece of news could be his big break. He hated being overshadowed by his other successful colleagues…it’s time for him to shine…and fill his nearly empty pocket.

 

 

It's an update!!!! Double update!!!!

First of all, sorry for not updating for a loooooonnnggggg time almost 6 months...I've been busy and kinda stuck with this story. I've thought about abandoning this story but I can't do that to my readers who's been with me since day one...I'll try to finish this story in next coming months so please be patient with me...

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!!

BBYONG!!!