Eleven

FOR YOU I WOULD

Jinyoung watched from the sideline as the filming continued at the set. They were shooting at a school and Jinyoung was waiting for his turn. Couple of school girls called his name and when he turned and waved, they squealed holding up a blank paper.

“Oppa, can you sign these?” one of the said.

Jinyoung gladly took the pen and signed the papers.

“Shouldn’t you be in class right now? What year are you in anyway?” he said with a smile.

“We’re on a break oppa…you’re so handsome oppa!”

“Thank you…it’s good to hear that someone call me handsome.”

He chatted with the girls for a moment before their teacher came and chased them away.

“Mini fan meeting?” Jaehyung said as Jinyoung made his way back to his seat.

“Kinda…not a bad thing for a fan service…”

“Anyway, there’s gonna be a gala coming this Saturday…and your presence is required.”

“Gala? For what?” Jinyoung asked while flipping the pages of his script.

“JY Publishing House is having their annual gala and since you’ve been on their magazine a few times it’s only right that you attend it…”

“Do I have to hyung? It’s on my off day…” Jinyoung pouted. It’s his off day in couple of weeks and he hoped to stay at home and spend it with Mark.

“I wish you that you don’t have to come but their invitation are already arrived and they’re expecting you to attend…”

“Fine…” Jinyoung gave in.

“That’s a good boy…” Jaehyung patted Jinyoung’s head. “I gotta talk to the writers for a sec…” he walked away to a group of people a few yards away.

Hyun Jin arrived with his manager.

“Annyeonghasaeyo hyung…” he greeted Jinyoung with a bow.

“Oh…you’re here…from anther schedule?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yeah…got a fitting session for a suit…”

“For an event?”

“Yup…a gala Channie hyung said…it’s my first time getting invited so my boss said I need to make an impression…” Hyun Jin smiled.

“Gala? I guess I’m gonna meet you there then…”

“Really hyung? Cool…”

Hyun Jin was all smiles as he imagined meeting Jinyoung at the gala later this week…he felt that he and Jinyoung grew closer as the filming goes on. It’s been a few weeks that he started calling Jinyoung ‘hyung’ and that was the happiest things that happened in his life. His adoration and feeling towards Jinyoung has doubled tenfold and now he knew he was indeed in love with the older guy and there’s no other way to explain it.

“Why are you smiling?” he heard Jinyoung asked.

“Nothing…” Hyun Jin took out his script.

**********************************

Jaehyung glanced at Jinyoung sitting next to him. The guy was on the phone talking to Mark while on their way to the gala.

“So, you’re gonna be at the office all night?” Jinyoung asked, drawing circles on the frosted van window.

“Yeah…there’s tons of work before the big event this coming month…we’re pulling all-nighter…” Mark said at the end of the line.

“So, you’re not coming home?”

“I am…but probably late…are you at the event?”

“No…not yet…kinda stuck in traffic…I missed you…”

“I missed you too babe…I’ll try to leave early okay?”

“Okay…”

“Have fun…”

“I’ll try…”

“I gotta…I’ll call you later…love you…”

“Love you too…”

End of call.

“I supposed Mark is at the office?” Jaehyung said.

“Yup…there’s a new major venture he’s working on right now…we hardly see each other these past few days…it’s either I’m sleeping when he arrived home or he’s sleeping when I leave…”

“Well, it’s a good thing the shooting is about to end in 2 weeks…”

“Yeah…and I’m glad Taecyeon hyung approved my two weeks’ vacation so I could spend some time with him…”

“Did you use you secret weapon again this time around?” Jaehyung smiled.

“Of course…our CEO is just whipped for his husband…”

“You’re evil…”

“So I’ve been told…”

Meanwhile…

“You still didn’t tell Jinyoung about this?” Kihyun said.

“Yup…he’ll know when he gets here…”

Mark and Kihyun walked into the grand ballroom arena greeted with crowd of reporters and flashes of bright lights. The gala just started and celebrities along with Seoul’s top socialites already packed the area.

“I’ll go get us something to drink…” Kihyun went to the refreshment table a few feet away.

“You’ve made it…” Kwon Yuri greeted him. She was dressed in a red one piece dress with a pair of red stilettoes, and Mark had to admit she was beautiful.

“Thank you for the invitation…” Mark took her hand and kissed the back of the palm. “You look gorgeous…”

“Well, you too Mr. CEO…so, where’s your date? I specifically said it was an invitation two…”

“I’m with my assistant actually…”

“Oh…okay…”

“This place is lovely…”

“Thank you…my boss liked everything to be in a grand scale…as I thought Mr. Tuan, the magazine with you as the cover was a great hit among our readers…”

“I’m glad…I’m afraid I failed the issue…”

“Oh please…Mark Tuan definitely won’t fail the magazine…I can guarantee that…”

Kihyun came.

“I got you some sparkling since you’re driving…Ms. Kwon…” Kihyun bowed to the lady.

“You’re driving? No personal driver?” she asked.

“Nope…I don’t see the use of personal driver…I like to drive so why use one…”

“You must be one of the most humble CEO I’ve ever met…you never failed to impress me Mr. Tuan…”

Mark smiled at the compliment.

“I gotta go…I’ll see you later ok?”

When she left…

“If I don’t know any better, she was flirting with you…” Kihyun said, sipping his drinks.

“That obvious huh?”

“Well, her body language speaks louder than her voice actually…” Kihyun grinned.

“What can I say? I am a chick magnet…”

“Too bad you swing the other way…”

Outside the ballroom hall, Jinyoung just arrived and was posing for pictures in front of the reporters, unaware of Mark’s presence.

“Looking great Jinyoung ssi…” a reporter yelled from the crowd.

“Thank you…” he waved.

“No date tonight Jinyoung ssi?” another reporter asked.

“Unfortunately…but who knows…I might leave with someone…” Jinyoung said with a smile.

He posed for a few moments and then walked inside.

“Nice answer…” Jaehyung said as they walked together.

“It’s all part of the job hyung…you know that…”

“Yea, yea…”

Then…

“Hyung…”

Jinyoung turned and saw Hyun Jin walking towards him.

“You look great hyung…” Hyun Jin complimented.

“Thanks…you too…the suit looks nice…”

“Thank you hyung…” Hyun Jin grinned.

A reporter came.

“Good evening gentlemen…” he said, tipping his head down.

“Reporter Kim…long time no see…” Jinyoung said, shaking hands with the man. Hyun Jin followed suit.

“How about a photo with the both you? It’s for the paper…”

“Sure why not?”

Click.

“Nice…so I heard you two in a movie together?” Reporter Kim asked.

“Yeah…I’ll make sure to send out the invitation for the press conference…” Jinyoung said looking at Hyun Jin.

“I could tell the movie gonna be great…you have Park Jinyoung, a super star and Hwang Hyun Jin, the monster rookie…”

Jinyoung went on meeting a few of his actor friends and introduce Hyun Jin to them. They were having a chat when Jinyoung overheard a group of ladies talking near them.

“Ya, did you saw the CEO in front of the cover of Business times? I gotta tell you he’s one fine eye candy…”

“I heard he own the gaming company…MTG Holdings…”

MTG Holdings? Isn’t that Mark’s company?

“He looks much better in real life than in the magazine…no wonder the issue he was on got sold out in two days…”

“Looks like Seoul just got another eligible bachelor…”

“Hyung…you okay?” Hyun Jin asked when he saw Jinyoung was not responding to their conversation.

“Yeah, yeah…I’m fine…just had something cross my mind…”

Jinyoung looked around and his eyes caught a series of blown up front covers JY Publishing House magazines…at the end of the row, he saw Mark’s face.

He was on the cover? When did this happen?