Twenty-Two

FOR YOU I WOULD

A week later…

Mark was busy perfecting the new game he was developing when Kihyun walked into his office.

“Sorry to bother you since that you’re busy but there’s someone wants to see you…” Kihyun said, looking at him.

“I thought there’s no appointment for me today…”

“Well, this is exception…”

“Okay…you’re making me nervous…” Mark frowned.

“You should be…”

Kihyun walked out. A few seconds later, someone entered. Jinyoung’s older sister, Sooyoung is here.

“Noona…” Mark bolted up from his seat, walking towards the lady.

“I’ll make this quick and easy…” Sooyoung said while staring at Mark. “I want you to break it off with Jinyoung…”

“Excuse me?” Mark frowned.

“You heard what I just said right? I want you to break up with Jinyoung…he’s just confused with these whole things…I already found the best woman for him and I’m planning to marry him off…”

“Noona…with all due respect…I don’t think I can do that…”

Mark could see the expression changed on Sooyoung’s face.

“And why is that?”

“Simple…I love your brother…he’s my everything…and I will only leave him when he doesn’t need me anymore in his life…” Mark said calmly.

Sooyoung could only smile when she heard Mark’s word. She knew Jinyoung found the perfect man.

“Stop being so stiff Mark…” She chuckled and gave Mark a hug. “I knew I like you for a reason…”

Mark was more than confused with Sooyoung’s behavior…didn’t she just told him to break up with Jinyoung a few seconds ago?

Sooyoung sensing Mark’s confusion took his hand and drag him towards the couch.

“Okay…first of all, I’m here to represent my mother…the words you heard me saying about breaking up with Jinyoung, bla, bla, bla…it was my mother’s…not mine.” She said.

“Noona…”

“I for once glad that Jinyoung’s partner is you…you two are really meant to be together…”

“Thank you noona…” Mark said bashfully. At least he knew one of Jinyoung’s family members was supportive of them.

“Actually, Boyoung and I are trying to convince our parents right now…but you know with parents…they’re old school…but I know sooner or later they will open up…no parents in this world hate their son…just hang in there and don’t lose hope okay buddy?” she patted his shoulder.

“May I ask why? Not that I’m not glad that you actually accepting me…”

“Because I want my brother to be happy…I know I wasn’t the most welcoming years back but now I know…you are the guy for him.”

Mark remembered that Jinyoung’s older sisters hated him when Jinyoung introduced him to them a few months after they started dating.

“I never saw Jinyoung so happy like right now…he always so closed up when he was a teenager, all he has was his book and when he actually wanted to become an actor, I was actually glad…he finally going out of his comfort zone.”

Mark could take a breath of relief knowing that someone is on their side. One little step at a time.

Meanwhile…

“Mom really found a woman for me?” Jinyoung asked, looking at his older sister Boyoung.

The two were having a drink at a café near Jinyoung’s agency.

“Yup…a daughter of her friend from her social circle…pretty decent girl…she’s a lawyer.”

“Wow…too bad I’m gay…did you tell mom that?”

“We did but you know her…she wouldn’t listen…”

“I dunno what do I have to do to make her realized that I’m happy with a man…”

“Guess what, as we speaking Sooyoung is at Mark’s office telling him to break up with you on her command…”

“What? Noona!”

“Relax baby brother…Sooyoung and I know you love Mark so much and Mark loves you…she went there just mom wouldn’t go there instead.”

“I need to pay mom a visit soon…”

“So you really get caught huh? After all these years…” Boyoung smiled.

“That paparazzi dude was tailing me…I didn’t even know until I saw the pictures he sent to the agency…”

“Was Mark okay with this?”

“He was more worried for me actually…he thought maybe this would actually ruin my career…”

“But it didn’t right?”

“Yup…the support was overwhelming to be honest…I should’ve done it sooner if I know it would be like this…”

“Are you happy Jinyoung ah?”

“I’m more than happy noona…I have the best boyfriend any man or woman could’ve asked for…”

“I’m glad…and don’t worry about mom and dad…they’ll come around…just give them a little more time ok?”

“Nae noona…”

After meeting Boyoung, Jinyoung went back to the agency.

“Great you’re back…” Jae said as he saw Jinyoung walked into the office.

“What’s up?”

“Taecyeon hyung wanted to see you…there’s a new endorsement deal that he wanted to talk about with you…”

“Okay…”

In Taecyeon’s office…

“Jae hyung said you wanted to see me?” Jinyoung said, peeking his head at the door.

“C’mon in…”

Taecyeon rise from his desk and made his way to the couch.

“What’s up? Looks important…”

“It is…here…”

Jinyoung took the envelope from Taecyeon’s hand. He scanned through and quite shocked looking at it.

“Shinsegae?”

Taecyeon nodded.

“The Shinsegae?”

“The one and only…”

Shinsegae was the largest duty free shop retail chain that has hundreds of stores around the world…owned by Mark’s family.

“They wanted you to be face for their next campaign…that mean, exposure all throughout their chains…in and out of the country.”

“Are they for real? Why would they want me?”

“I dunno…but they want you and only you…”

“Hyung…this is huge…”

“It is…and they want us to meet this Friday to discuss the details…”

“Seriously?”

“Yup…I just got off the phone with their Public Affairs Executive…you’re meeting them at their headquarter…”

“What are you thinking?” Taecyeon looked at him.

“I’m just confused I guess…why would they offer such a huge deal to me?”

“This is Mark’s family business right?”

“Yeah…and they supposedly hated the fact that Mark and I are together…”

“Reconciliation perhaps…”

“You think so?”

“Maybe…we’ll just have to see what they have to say about it…”

That night…

“I heard Sooyoung noona went to see you…” Jinyoung said as he and Mark are getting ready for bed.

“Who told you?”

“Boyoung noona…she came to the agency and she told me…mom really went out there searching women for me…I’m sorry but, I’m a loving kinda guy…”

Mark laughed at Jinyoung’s words.

“A belongs to Mark Tuan to be more specific…” Jinyoung leaned and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“At least now we know that your sisters are on our side right?”

“Yup…looks like they finally accept that we’re in this for a long haul…”

“Oh yeah…I wish I could say the same about my family…” Mark sighed.

“Baby steps babe…one step at a time…okay?” Jinyoung rubbed Mark’s flat stomach.

He decided not to tell Mark about the whole deal he got earlier.

Let see how it goes…

 

Another double chapter update!!

So Jinyoung's sisters are on their side but Mark's family is not so much...more drama coming up...just stay tuned for the update!

Anyway, happy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!