Twenty-Three

FOR YOU I WOULD

“So, what’s on your schedule day?” Mark asked. He and Jinyoung were having breakfast together before he left for the office.

“Nothing much…I’m supposed to be shooting for a magazine but they rescheduled it next week…I’m basically free…”

“Lunch together?”

“Sounds nice…should I pick you up at your office? It’s been a while since I last drive the Audi…”

“Sure…just call me when you arrive and I’ll be right down…”

“Yes dear…”

Mark noticed that Jimin was alone during their scheduled meeting. He wanted to ask but that wasn’t professional since it during their business dealings.

“I still can’t believe with the result…I guess we really hit it big huh?” Jimin said as he looked through the papers.

“Yes…we’re still in the first phase and I’m sure when the second phase is out, it will be doubled…”

“Great…Jin hyung gonna like it when he sees this…”

“I’m sure hope so…”

“I know so…” Jimin smiled.

The meeting lasted for another hour. When it’s finally time to leave, Jimin stopped Mark.

“Um...Mark, can I talk to you in private?”

“Sure…let’s go to my office…”

“Sungwoon ah, you go ahead back to the office with the car, I’ll grab a cab later…”

“Are you sure sir? I don’t mind waiting…”

“It’s okay…and…” Jimin took out his credit card and hand it to the guy. “Buy yourself some lunch okay?”

“Thank you sir…”

In Mark’s office…

“Coffee?” Mark offered.

“It’s okay…I’m trying to cut my caffeine intake…Jin hyung been nagging about my so called coffee addiction…nice office…killer view…” Jimin stood by the glass wall, looking the surrounding buildings.

“Thanks…”

“You must be wondering why Taehyung wasn’t here…” Jimin looked at Mark as the man stood next to him.

“Kinda…I wanted to ask but I don’t think it’s my place to ask such personal stuff…”

“I told him not to come…”

“Ohh…”

“I’m filing for a divorce…”

“What? Are you serious?” Mark stared at Jimin. The guy looks calm despite the things that came out from his mouth just now.

“Yeah…I don’t think I could live with him anymore…you know, its not the first time he cheated on me…”

“Really?”

“Yeah…I caught him twice while we’re in Amsterdam…but I forgave him…I just love him so much…”

“Are you gonna be okay with it? Divorce aren’t easy they say…”

“I just think I couldn’t live with him anymore…knowing that I’m not his priority now…I’ve had enough…”

Mark and Jimin talked for a while and later, Jimin excused himself.

“Jimin is divorcing Taehyung…” Mark said as Kihyun walked in.

“Excuse me? Divorce?”

“Yup…”

“Jimin told you?”

“Yup…you know, that cheated on Jimin twice before coming on for me…”

“What? That jerk is in serious need of an extreme kicking…”

“Tell me about it…”

A text came to Mark’s phone and it’s from Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung’s here…I’m going out to lunch with him…”

“Okay…”

“Should I bring something back for you?”

“No thanks…Minhyuk is coming over…”

“See ya later…” Mark patted Kihyun’s shoulder.

“Have fun…”

Mark quickly went down to the lobby, greeting his employee along the way. He saw Jinyoung’s car parked at the side walk. He opened the door and get into the passenger’s seat.

“Hey babe…” Mark leaned kissing Jinyoung’s lips. “Looking good…”

“Hey, I always look good…”

“I know you do…so, where are we going for lunch?”

“I’ve made a reservation at Seok Chun hyung’s place…his new private restaurant in Gangnam…”

“Sounds good…”

Taehyung looked at his watch and he’s already been in the restaurant for the last half an hour. The food he ordered was untouched, he was waiting for Jimin to come but he knew his husband was way too stubborn…he just won’t budge. He called Jimin’s assistant asking if the meeting was still going on but the guy told him it was over nearly an hour ago. He tried calling Jimin but he won’t answer any of his calls.

He called the waitress and decided to leave…maybe he could see him at the office instead. Taehyung made his way out but halted halfway when he saw a couple walking in at the opposite door of the restaurant. It was Mark…and another guy. He stopped and turned around as his eyes followed them. Mark was obviously laughing and smiling while talking with the man then he noticed their hands are intertwined. His eyes landed on the man next to Mark and instantly recognize him…it was actor Park Jinyoung.

Back in Taehyung office…

Taehyung couldn’t believe his eyes…so Mark is dating an actor? How does that happen? He scrolled down the pages on his computer screen and saw the news of Park Jinyoung dating and the description of the man definitely fits Mark. A knock came on his door.

“Come in…” Taehyung turned off the screen.

His assistant walked in.

“Yes Minseok?”

“Good evening sir…” He bowed. “This just came in for you…”

Minseok put a brown envelope in front of him.

“Is this all?”

“Yes…”

“You may go now…”

After his assistant left, Taehyung opened the envelope and his eyes bulged at the words. He quickly got up from his seat and walked out.

“Sungwoon, is Mr. Park inside his office?” he asked Jimin’s assistant.

“Yes…he just got back…”

Taehyung dashed inside and saw Jimin behind his desk.

“What is the meaning of this?” he slammed the papers.

“You can read right?” Jimin glared at Taehyung. He knew the guy gonna react this way.

“I mean…what the hell is this supposed to be?”

“I’m filing for a divorce…”

“Jimin ah…can we at least talk about this?”

“There’s nothing to talk about…I just can’t do this anymore Taehyung ah…I’m tired being the second best for you…let’s just settle this down like a civilized people so neither of us are hurt…”

“Jimin ah…”

“There’s nothing you can do or say gonna make me change my mind Kim Taehyung…and don’t worry, I’ll tell Seokjin hyung about this…”

“Jimin…please…just think about this…I know I’m wrong…just give me one more chance…just once…”

“I gave you plenty of chances Tae…but every time I did, you somehow find a way to break my heart all over again…and I just can’t live like that anymore…I need to love myself…”

Jimin looked at Taehyung…he did love this man but now, he had to do this.

“I’ll pack your stuff up and get people send it to the penthouse, you can have that place because I’m staying with Jin hyung after all of this is over…”

Taehyung was seething with anger when he got back to his office after meeting with Jimin. He torn the divorce papers into shreds in anger, knowing that his future just turn slightly dark.