Twenty-Seven

FOR YOU I WOULD

Sure enough the pictures of their date that night spread like wild fire throughout the internet the very next day…Jinyoung’s name becomes one of the top search topic in news portal sites along with Mark.

“Congrats on being number one on Naver…” Kihyun said, walking into Mark’s office.

“Huh?”

“Your date with Jinyoung last night…the pictures were all over the internet…”

“Ohh…that…hey, I’m dating top actor in the nation…”Mark grinned.

“So, Jinyoung is okay with that? You two out in the open?”

“He’s worried about me mostly but I convinced him eventually…after 4 years…we’re finally going public…”

“Hope that your father won’t go ballistic when he saw your pictures with Jinyoung…”

“I’m sure he will…that’s a given…but do I care? Hell no!”

“That’s the spirit…I just got a call from Jackson, he said he’s flying in next week for the annual general meeting…”

“I can’t believe it’s already the time for that…”

“Time flies…and you have meeting with the R&D department today at 2p.m…”

“Anything else?”

“Nope…that’s all for now…”

“Cool…”

Meanwhile…

“It’s been a while that you’re on the top search keyword on Naver…” Jaehyung smiled as he walked into TY Music building with Jinyoung next to him.

“What can I say, my man is hot!” Jinyoung said with a grin.

“So, you’re truly okay with this?”

“I guess…I know sooner or later we have to go public because my line of work…I just worried about Mark…his company…you know how netizen are with these kinds of stuffs…”

“I’m sure you two gonna be okay…”

“So, what’s on my schedule for today?”

“You have an interview with Allure Magazine in an hour…here’s the list of questions…” Jae handed Jinyoung couple sheets of paper.

“Is there gonna be a photo shoot?”

“Nothing major…just a few while the interview was on…”

“Great…”

**************************

Two weeks later…

“I still can’t believe you two out in the public eye…I never thought this day would come…” Jackson said, looking at Jinyoung and Mark sitting in front of him. They were having lunch together in restaurant as Jinyoung had free time that afternoon.

“Well, believe it Jacks…” Jinyoung smiled, reaching Mark’s hand and kiss the knuckles.

“Please lay low on the PDA will you? Have mercy on us singles…” Jackson glared.

“Deal with it man…it’s your fault for being too picky…” Mark grinned.

“Shut up…”

“So, when is your flight back to Hong Kong tomorrow?”

“3 o’clock…”

“I’ll send a car to your hotel…”

“Thanks...in all seriousness; I’m really happy for you both…”

After the lunch, Mark stopped by at Jinyoung agency to drop him off.

“Should I pick you up? Kihyun might let me leave early…” Mark said.

“It’s okay…I have a meeting with a sponsor this evening and I dunno how long it will last…”

“So, I’ll see you at home then?”

“Yeah…” Jinyoung leaned over and kissed Mark on the lips. “Love you babe…”

“Love you too…”

Mark watched as Jinyoung disappeared through the door before driving away.

At the office…

“How’s lunch?” Kihyun asked when he saw Mark walking towards his desk.

“Great…”

The two went into Mark’s office.

“And please send a car to Jackson's hotel tomorrow…his flight is at 3 o clock…”

“Okay…um…your annual UNICEF Charity Ball invitation is here…should I make the same amount donation like last year?” Kihyun hand him an envelope.

“Add another 20k to that…and this year I’ll give you the night off…”

“Really?”

“Yeah…I’m taking Jinyoung to the ball…he has no schedule that night and I think it would be a great idea bringing him there…”

“Okay…looks like I just got myself a date night with Minhyuk…” Kihyun grinned.

Saturday…

“Babe, which one?” Mark held up 2 neckties in front of Jinyoung.

“Um…the red one…”

“Okay…”

Jinyoung was donned in a dark blue 3 piece suit with silver necktie while Mark had a classic black 2 piece suit paired with the red tie Jinyoung picked earlier.

“You look dashing babe…” Mark said, kissing Jinyoung’s cheek as they stood on front of the wall mirror next to each other.

“You too…”

“Ready?”

“Let’s go…”

In the car…

“Is something wrong?” Mark glanced over. Jinyoung was a little quiet since they left the house 15 minutes ago.

“I’m nervous…” Jinyoung clasped his hands together…he felt jittery for some unknown reason.

“Nervous? Babe, you’ve been to tons of events like this before…I thought you’re beyond that nervous stage.” Mark chuckled.

“Well, for starters…this is the first event that we’re attending together as a couple…I mean…is it really okay for me to be there?”

“You’re Park Jinyoung…one of South Korea top actors…they should be glad that you’re there…”

“You’re just saying that because I’m your boyfriend…”

“No…”

Jinyoung stared at him.

“Okay…yes…but I know people gonna love you…I’ll be with you all the time so you don’t have to worry about anything and I want us to enjoy the night okay?”

Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas Hotel…

Sea of reporters and cameramen were already out at the lobby area when Mark and Jinyoung arrived as this is one of the biggest charity events in the social calendar. Most of them were surprised when Jinyoung showed up arm in arm with Mark as they walked in front of the photo wall.

“Jinyoung ssi! Jinyoung ssi!” reporters calling out Jinyoung’s name.

Both of them stopped.

“Jinyoung ssi, it’s a surprise to see you here…no one informed us about you showing up…” one reporter said. Clicks of camera filled the lobby.

“Well, I was dragged by this man right here…” Jinyoung smiled, nudging Mark lightly.

Laughter was heard.

“I’m kidding…Mark actually needs a date and since I’m free from my schedule, I think it’s gonna be fun attending a charity event…”

The two posed for pictures before making their way into the ballroom.

The rest of the night was a lot of fun for Jinyoung…he met a lot of Mark’s friends from college and a few of his business partners.

“Jimin ssi…” Mark tapped someone on the shoulder.

Jimin turned around and his eyes light up.

“Mark! Hey…I didn’t know you were coming…” he shake Mark’s hand and his eyes went to Jinyoung. “Oh…wow…”

“Jimin ssi, this is my boyfriend, Park Jinyoung…babe, this is Park Jimin…you know NamJin Group?”

Jinyoung nodded.

“This is their CEO…”

“Hi…” Jinyoung extended his hand for a shake which Jimin gladly hold. “Just call me Jinyoung…”

“Jimin…I’m a big fan…like, seriously…”

“Thanks…that’s good to hear…”

“Okay, I’m seriously star struck right now…” Jimin said almost shaking at the sight of Jinyoung in front of him. “Mark, you could’ve warned me…”

“Sorry…but it’s kinda fun watching you like this…” Mark chuckled.

“Meanie!” Jimin pouted. “Is he always this mean? I swear he was so nice when we first met in Hong Kong…”

“He can be meaner when he wants to…” Jinyoung smiled.

“Babe…”

From afar, a pair of eyes was on Mark and Jinyoung the whole time they were here.

“So, are you having fun?” Mark asked. He and Jinyoung are sitting at an empty table at the corner of the ballroom hall after having a brief slow dance session a while back.

“I do actually…Jimin is so nice…and cute…”

“But sadly someone I knew was stupid enough not to appreciate such guy…” Mark scoffed.

“I’m sure there’s somebody out there more suitable for him…hey, I’m gonna run to the bathroom real quick…” Jinyoung got up, kissed Mark on the cheek and left.

After he had done emptying his full bladder, Jinyoung quickly went to sink, washed his hands and dried them off. As he was walking out of the gentlemen’s restroom, he noticed an older lady leaning against the wall.

“Excuse me ma’am...are you alright?” Jinyoung asked, slightly worried about her.

“I…I think so…” the lady answered. “I feel kinda dizzy…”

“Let’s go have a seat over there…”

Jinyoung helped the lady walked to a nearby bench at the hallway. He took a look at the woman’s face and she looks familiar.

“Thank you…” She said as they sat down. “I think my allergy is acting up…”

“Wait here…I’ll go get you some water okay?”

Jinyoung ran as fast as he can back to the ballroom hall and grabbed a bottle of water and some napkins with him. He went back and saw the woman was still there, leaning against the floor. Her dress was elegant and from the way she looks, Jinyoung assumed that this woman is a woman of status.

“Here…” Jinyoung uncapped the bottle and gave it to her.

“Thank you…”

He watched as the woman opened her pursed and took out a small bottle of pill. She popped one in and flushed it down with the water.

“I think the salad has walnut in it…I’m actually allergic to it…” she said.

“Oh really? My boyfriend is actually allergic to walnut too…I gotta remind him to stay away from the salad otherwise he would gulf down everything…” Jinyoung giggled.

Jinyoung spent a moment talking to the lady. He found out that Dorine, the woman’s name was an executive for a corporation and she was here with her husband.

“Once he met his friends, the wife is gone…” Dorine said with a smile. “Park Jinyoung right?”

“You know me?”

“Of course! You’re like an idol to ajummas like me…”

“Ajumma? Please…you’re too young to be an ajumma…maybe I should call you noona instead…” he said with laughter.

“Noona? Ridiculous! I’m old enough to be your mother…”

Then…

“Jinyoung ah…there you are…”

The two of them turned towards the voice. Mark came running and then he stopped.

“Mom…”

Triple chapter update!

So they met Mama Tuan...she seems nice.....or is she?

Enjoy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!!