Two

FOR YOU I WOULD

“So I yelled at the director, kicked him at his balls and stormed out of the theater.” Jinyoung said, reminiscing his first audition experience.

“You really kicked him there?” Mark laughed.

“Yeah…I was so furious…he got this erted look and the way he stared at the actors made me uncomfortable…”

“I don’t know why those kind of people doing in the industry…did you tell your CEO about it?”

“Yeah…Taecyeon hyung sued that guy for defamation since he accused me that I was coming onto him with lewd suggestions…and he’s probably somewhere not doing film anymore right now…” Jinyoung can’t forget that sick director’s face…it still gives him nightmare sometimes.

“That’s good to hear…do you always want to be an actor?” Mark asked. He was getting cozy talking to this beautiful stranger he met a few moments ago. He’s not the type that talks easy to stranger but somehow it was different with Jinyoung.

“Kinda…I was scouted to become an idol but then my interest shifted to acting and I decided to take class and concentrate on it…”

“I better watch out for your dramas and movies now…”

“What about you? Do you always want involve in the business industry?” Jinyoung shifted closer towards Mark when a waft of cold air blew.

“Are you cold?” Mark asked.

“A little…should’ve listened to my manager earlier…” Jinyoung tucked his arms underneath his blazer.

Mark stood up, took off his thick jacket and draped it over Jinyoung.

“You don’t have to…you’re getting cold instead…”

“It’s okay…my coat is quite thick…”

“Thanks…” Jinyoung said, enjoying warmth and the slightly intoxicating smell of perfume that came with the jacket. “Back to my question…”

“Oh yeah…business…well, it’s always been in the family I guess…my grandpa, then my dad and eventually me…but I’ve always been the rebel…I wanted to get away from the family business and start my own…”

“That’s admirable if you ask me…it’s not easy breaking away from what has been with you your whole life…”

“I’ll take that as a compliment…”

“It is…”

The pair continued to talk, being together in their own little bubble.

“There you are…”

Mark looked and saw Kihyun walking towards them.

“Kihyun ah…”

“I’ve been looking all over for you…” Kihyun looked at the guy next to Mark. “Well, I know why…”

“What is it?” Mark asked.

“The President of Vixx Technology want to have a word with you…he barely talk to any person tonight but he was looking for you…c’mon, we can’t let that man waiting.”

Mark turned to Jinyoung…he was having a great time with the guy and he was reluctant to go, afraid that he might not see him again.

“It’s okay…I’ll be right here…” Jinyoung assured him.

“I’ll be right back soon ok?” Mark said, reaching for Jinyoung’s hand. “I’ll be quick…”

“Go…don’t let them waiting…”

When Mark left, Jinyoung realized that he was still wearing Mark’s jacket. He pulled the jacket closer and he knew he was smitten. The guy was funny and charming…Jinyoung see no ring on his finger and it save to say that Mark was feeling the same way that he did.

A while later…

Mark went back to the terrace garden but Jinyoung was nowhere to be found. He tried to look for him but no avail.

“Why? Cinderella is gone? Didn’t left her shoes behind?” Kihyun said with a grin.

“Shut up Ki! I should’ve asked his number…” Mark mentally slapped his head for his mistake.

“Relax…we can always find him online…we work with computers right? With Jungkook’s expertise, we can even know where he lives…” Kihyun smirked.

“That’s unethical Ki…”

“Hey, do you want to meet him or not?”

“I…want to…but…aren’t we breaching some kind of law here?”

“Jungkook is a skilled hacker, he can cover his track…besides, we just want to find his number, not his social security number…or maybe we could…”

“Yoo Kihyun…” Mark glared at Kihyun.

“What? I was joking…now, let’s go home and I’ll ask Jungkook to find out your Cinderella’s info tomorrow…c’mon…” Kihyun pulled Mark’s arm.

“I hope he won’t think me a creep or something…”

“I’m sure he won’t…”

Jinyoung looked at the jacket on the empty seat next to him…he’s currently in a van waiting for his manager to finish whatever matter he had now. Jinyoung ran his fingers on the thick jacket and remembered the conversation he had with Mark before the guy left to attend his business. He waited for Mark to return but he didn’t and when Jaehyung found him at the terrace, Jinyoung had to leave since the party was ending and his CEO wanted everyone in the wedding picture.

“Mark Tuan…should I just Google him instead?” Jinyoung took out his phone and start searching.

A few related topic and news popped out on his screen…mostly about Mark’s business ventures in the tech industry. Jinyoung found out that Mark came from a quite prestige family, the Tuan clan, one of the top dogs in the business community.

*Wow…I didn’t know his family is this influential…* Jinyoung’s eyes fixed on the screen. He thumbs scrolled down and images of Mark decked the screen.

*****************************

Mark stopped his car in front of a coffee shop that he’s been going to for the past few months…time to get his daily dose of coffee. He walked into the shop and the barista quickly recognize him.

“Good morning Mr. Tuan…what can I get you for today?” she asked.

“Good morning Lisa…I’ll just have my usual…and one caramel macchiato…”

“Coming right up…”

After paying, he went back to his car and as he was about to drive away, Mark noticed a familiar figure exiting a silver van across the street.

“Jinyoung?”

He decided to wait and half an hour later, Mark watched as Jinyoung walked out from the shop alone, heading towards his van. Mark quickly got out of his car and ran across the street, hoping to catch up with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung wasn’t a fan of early morning clothes fitting…just because he not a morning kinda person, especially on his off day. When his stylist was satisfied with him donning the new sponsored outfit, Jinyoung want nothing to do than went back into the van and have a nap before they head out to the agency. He was about to open the van’s door when a hand caught his wrist.

“What the…” he looked and surprised by the presence of a man standing next to him.

“Jinyoung ah…”

“Mark…what…what are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked in shock.

“Looking for you…” Mark said still holding Jinyoung by his wrist while catching his breath from the running. “I’m…I’m so glad that I caught you before it’s too late…”

Jinyoung opened the van and pulled Mark inside.

“This might sound creepy but I almost made my employee search for you…” Mark said, sitting next to Jinyoung.

“You do? Why? Oh…your jacket…” Jinyoung reach for Mark’s jacket at the back seat. “I waited for you to come back but you didn’t…”

“I’m sorry…I kinda got stuck in there but when I finally get to leave, you were gone…”

“My boss wanted to get a picture with all of his staffs so I gotta go…here…” Jinyoung handed Mark his jacket. “Thanks…they’re warm…”

“Keep it…” Mark declined, putting the jacket on Jinyoung’s lap.

“I can’t…”

“Look Jinyoung ssi…can I ask you a question?” Mark said with a serious look on his face.

“Sure.”

“Do you like men? I mean…romantically…not in a friend or brothers kinda way…”

“Are you asking whether I’m gay or not?”

“Yeah…”

Mark was nervous to hear Jinyoung’s answer. What if Jinyoung was straight? This would be his biggest humiliation ever.

“Yes…I’m gay…and I’m very interested in men.”

A sigh of relief escaped Mark’s chest, he didn’t know that he was holding his breath waiting for Jinyoung’s answer.

“So is that mean I can take you out on a date?” Mark took Jinyoung’s hand and gave it a light squeeze.

“No…”

“No?” he frowned.

“No…not before you give me your number…you see, I wanted to ask you last night but it kinda slipped my mind…” Jinyoung could feel he’s blushing when Mark holding his hand tightly.

“You scared me right there…” Mark reached for his phone from his inner pocket but it wasn’t there. “I think I left my phone in my car…and my keys…”

“You mean that you just dash here with your belongings inside an unlock car? What if someone steal your car?” Jinyoung sounded concern.

“It’s okay…you’re far more important…”

Once again Jinyoung blushed at Mark’s words.

“You look cute when you blushed…” Mark said, grinning as Jinyoung hand him his phone.

“I don’t blush, it’s just got hotter in here…”

“Whatever…” Mark keyed in his number and called before giving it back to Jinyoung.

“Um…I gotta go…otherwise Kihyun would kill me if I’m late…”

“Kihyun?”

“My assistant…so…getting jealous already?” Mark chuckled.

“Shut up…”

Mark got out of the van with Jinyoung sitting inside.

“So, can I call you?”

“Sure…”

Mark took a few steps and then turned around.

“What?” Jinyoung questioned.

“Nothing…”

A small peck landed on Jinyoung’s lips.

“I wanted to do that since last night…” Mark said as he stared at Jinyoung’s eyes.

Jinyoung definitely blushing hard after that.

 

A fluff fix for my fellow MarkJin trash...so they really hit it off from the first meeting...what will happen next? Just wait for the upcoming update!

Happy rading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!