Three

FOR YOU I WOULD

Present time…

Jinyoung got into the room slamming the door hard behind him. He looked around and saw the drawings on the wall and buckets of paints on floor. He picked up on of the red colored paint and throws it against the wall and it splattered, staining the white wall with bright red. He kicked and thrashed the room, yelling on top of his lungs, letting out the anger within him. Loosening the tie he was wearing, Jinyoung leaned against the wall and slumped on the floor. The room was a mess…

“And cut!”

The director’s voice echoed and Jinyoung’s stylist rushed towards him, handing wet tissue to wipe off the stain on his hands.

“Thank you noona…” Jinyoung smiled and got up.

“Great job Jinyoung ah…we got that scene in one take…” Mr. Jang, the director patted his back. “No wonder they call you one take Jinyoung…”

“Anieyo hyungnim…” Jinyoung replied. “I just did my best.”

“Maybe I could cast you for my next movie…” the older man said, walking with Jinyoung to the monitor area.

“I’ll be waiting…”

Jinyoung had quite a busy day since this is the last day of filming. His latest project was starring in a music video by one of the singers in his agency, Jimin.

“You’re awesome oppa…” Jimin came giving him a hug, not minding the mess on Jinyoung’s clothes.

“Thanks…the songs is great so I had to be in it…besides, I promised you right?”

“Yup! And you should know better than breaking a promise with me…” she pouted adorably.

“I know…” Jinyoung pinch the girl’s cheek earning a hearty squeal from her.

Jaehyung came.

“Jinyoung ah…let’s get you change and we can go…” he said.

“Nae hyung…” Jinyoung turned to Jimin. “I gotta go…I’ll see you around Jimin ah…”

“Thank you oppa!” she hugged him again.

In the van…

“So, the shoot for the MV is officially over…” Jaehyung explained Jinyoung’s schedule to him. “And tomorrow will be your first meeting with the production crew for your next film…”

“They’ve already selected the rest of the cast?” Jinyoung asked, reclining his chair to ease his back.

“Yup...I heard they casted this new rookie actor…I don’t remember his name but many people said that he’ll be the next breakout star in the making…” Jaehyung flipped the planner’s page in his hand.

“Let just hope that he could act…”

“I’m sure he could…you know Director Ji, he won’t cast anyone that below his standard…”

“True…”

“And they’ve changed the shoot for CECI to tomorrow afternoon…there’s a technical problem…”

“Is that means I’m free for the rest of the day then?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yup…” Jaehyung scrolled down his phone without looking at Jinyoung. “Do you have a plan?’

“Nope…just drop me off home and I’ll be good…” Jinyoung leaned back and enjoy a quick nap.

“Okay, if you say so…Moonbyul ah, Somi ah…do you have anywhere else to stop?”

“No oppa…just head back to the office…”

“Alright then…”

Meanwhile…

“Come in…”

Mark’s voice echoed throughout the massive office room on the 15th floor of MTG Holding building. Kihyun walked in.

“What’s up?” Mark asked with his eyes still on the screen in front of him typing away.

“Just want to give you the update about our annual gaming competition…” Kihyun sat down.

“What about it?”

“There’s already 50 groups signing up and seems like it’s doubling from last year’s event…”

“That’s good…”

“The preliminaries will be held in three weeks and PR department said XTVN is interested in broadcasting it live over their gaming channel…”

“XTVN? They have gaming channel now?”

“Yeah…just launched it about a month ago…so, should we granted it? It will be good for our image…and I’ve monitoring it for about a week, and I think it has potentials…they have a similar demographics like us…”

“Okay…make sure to follow up with the legal team about it…you can never be sure with these kind of stuff…it might bite back at us if something went wrong…”

“I’m already on it…they’re drafting the contract right now…I’ll let you run through when they finish.”

“Good…anything else?”

“You know how long we’ve been pining to have a meeting with President Kim from NamJin Group?”

“Yeah…” Mark nodded.

“Well, the man finally decided to meet us…”

“He did?”

“Yeah…he’s interested with our brand and wanted to collaborate…he’s flying out to Amsterdam tomorrow but he agreed to meet us tonight…”

“Tonight?”

“Yeah…the man has a tight schedule and his assistant managed to squeeze us a slot to meet him…”

NamJin Group has a huge influence in gaming retail chain across Europe and being able to join with the big name like that is a golden opportunity to Mark’s company.

“So…what do you say? It’s our only chance…” Kihyun looked at Mark. “You gonna meet him?”

“Yes Yoo…I can’t exactly say no…this is a big chance for us…”

“Great…I’ll contact his assistant and give you the detail then…”

“Get me the file for it so I can get ready…”

“Yes sir…”

The meeting ended in high note between Mark and the President of NamJin Group. Kim Seokjin was a bright man, he was impressed with Mark’s background and he took an instant liking at the younger man’s vision.

“So, I’m expecting a full on report the matter we discussed…” Kim Seokjin said as he shook hands with Mark.

“Of course sir…I’ll get my assistant to get everything done this week...” Mark said politely.

“Just drop the sir thing…I’m just a couple years older than you…just call me hyung…”

“Yes…hyung…” Mark was surprised when the older one dropped the formality between them.

“That’s more like it…” Seokjin patted Mark’s shoulder.

Mark watched as the car that carried Kim Seokjin disappeared from his sight before he took out his phone and dialed Kihyun’s number. A few seconds later, the call was connected.

“So, how did it go?” Kihyun asked nervously.

“Well…”

“Stop with the suspense…I’m dying here…”

“We’ve did it Ki! We scored the deal with NamJin group!”

Mark had to put his phone away from his ear when Kihyun screamed. He could see his best friend doing his victory dance at the other side of the line.

“I’ll see you at the office tomorrow…” Mark said and hung up.

Half an hour later…

Mark turned his car around the block and saw a bunch of girls huddling together at the entrance of his apartment building. He had seen them before as they flocked the area during the day and night.

*Don’t they have a home to go? Won’t their parents get worried?* he wondered as he drives through the security gate. Mark lowered the window and the guard tipped his hat off respectfully.

“Good evening Mr. Tuan…” he greeted him.

“Good evening ahjussi…here…” Mark handed a brown paper bag towards the older man. “I got you your favorite sandwich…”

“Omo…you shouldn’t have sir…” he said and accepted the small gift. “Thank you…”

“You’re welcome…it’s nothing really…don’t forget to eat it…”

Mark drives in when the gate was lifted up. He went to his usual parking spot and he was ready to head home and relax for the night.

Someone punched in the passcode of the house and Jinyoung rushed out to the front from the kitchen.

“I’m home…” Mark said walking in.

“Hey babe…” Jinyoung smiled looking at Mark.

“Hey…I thought you’re having a magazine shoot tonight…” Mark was surprised to see Jinyoung at their shared home.

“Well, it got cancelled and I decided to just go home and chill…”

Mark dropped the bag he was carrying and went towards Jinyoung, engulfing the guy in a big, tight hug.

“Tiring day?” Jinyoung cooed, enjoying the gesture.

“Kinda…had a meeting with NamJin group just now…”Mark buried his face against Jinyoung’s neck, inhaling the calming scent from Jinyoung’s favorite lemon body wash that he loved so much.

“NamJin Group? How did it go?” Jinyoung remembered Mark told him about that company…apparently they were huge in the business industry.

“Great…we scored a huge deal with them…”

“Congratulation…” Jinyoung patted Mark’s . “I know my CEO boyfriend can charm anyone…”

“What about you?”

“Finished filming an MV today and I made your favorite pasta dish…why don’t you go and shower; I’ll reheat them up…”

“Can we stay like this for a second? I missed you so much…” Mark tightened his embrace.

“And you just got cheesier everyday…”

“But you love me anyway…”

“I do actually…”

The pair spends a good amount of time just standing there in the middle of the huge penthouse hugging, enjoying the presence of each other.

 

The first few chapters will be just about Mark and Jinyoung's life together...I'm taking things slowly with this story, I hope none of my readers got bored (finger crossed)...there will be some issues and conflicts in the future so just wait for it ok?

For those who asking when will I update, I'll try to update as soon as I finish writing a chapter.

Anyway, happy reading and flood the comment box!!!!

BBYONG!!!