Homewrecker

Trust, Let's Trust.

"How incompetent." Heeyoung sneers,

"You b-"

"Manager Byun, watch your mouth." VP Choi cuts Baekhee with a sharp glare,

"Why can't you move your party to this weekend?" Baekhee snaps,

"Jung Corporation has an event this weekend." Heeyoung rolls her eyes,

"But it's is exclusive, if you move your party up and give the media access-" Baekhee suggests,

Heeyoung scoffs, "One, that's disrespectful. Two, Baekhyun, Jungha, and I are attending. PR director, my a*s."

"Director Park, I'll handle it, don't stress yourself." Jungha interrupts, "Send your secretary to my office after lunch."


"I'm over this PR mess." Heeyoung whines, getting comfortable on her husband's lap,

"It'll be over soon," Jongin assures, keeping a firm grip around her waist.

Heeyoung sighs, resting her cheek on his chest, "VP Choi kicked me out of my office."

"Ah, Is that why you remembered me?" Jongin teases, his wife smacks his chest.

"I could've visited Yiming, but I came here first." Heeyoung sulks,

"She's awake?"

Heeyoung nods, "Sehun texted me an hour ago."

Without another word, Jongin stands, holding his wife in his arms. 

"What are you doing?" Heeyoung frowns,

"We can visit together. My meeting isn't until later." He says, carrying her out of his office.

"I can walk." She whispers, shy from the attention of his employees.

"I'll be back," Jongin informs his secretary on his way to his private elevator.


"It's good to see you awake." Heeyoung muses, grabbing Yiming's hand.

"Not for me, giving birth is fu*king exhausting." Yiming groans, squeezing Heeyoung's hand.

Terrified, Heeyoung glances at her own bump, "But you had a C-section?"

"Exactly." Yiming snaps.

"Honey." Heeyoung pitifully pouts at her husband.

"I'll be with you," Jongin assures her, as a knock sounds on the door and Dr.Yoon enters,

"Have you decided on a name? Unless you're fine with Baby Oh." Jongin teases, trying to distract his wife.

"I want to see her first," Yiming answers with a hopeful glance at the doctor,

"The nurse is bringing her while I check on you." Dr.Yoon informs the parents,

"This idiot hasn't seen her either, insisting on welcoming her with you." Jongin pats Sehun's back, who looks shy at the look his wife sends him.

"We'll see you later." Heeyoung waves at them. On her way out, she pulls Jaeho close to whisper in his ear, "Make sure to get their reaction. I need a video of Sehun ugly crying."


"Uh." Heeyoung scowls, seeing Jaemin and Baekhee holding hands.

"I'm breaking them up." She declares, Jongin chokes on his water.

"Babe." He coughs,

"She doesn't deserve my Jaemin." Jongin quirks an eyebrow, noticing Jaemin beam at Heeyoung,

"Your Jaemin?" Jongin asks, tightly gripping the menu,

"Of course, he's my best friend. I can't have him stuck with an obsessive psycho." She mumbles as the couple walks into the restaurant.

"Why don't you set him up with someone? Your cousin? Saeyoung and he seemed close." Jongin carefully suggests,

"No." His heart drops at her swift rejection, "Saeyoung and Taemin were previously 'complicated', but they've apparently 'reconnected' at our wedding." She explains, leaning close, she asks, "Ex-player Jongin, I'm sure you know many single, beautiful women?"

"Baby." Jongin awkwardly coughs,

"What? I'm asking you to introduce someone to Jaemin. Anyone is better than her." Heeyoung sneers,

"Oppa." Baekhee chirps, attempting to hug Jongin, but Heeyoung intercepts her hug. Pulling away, she hurriedly pushes Baekhee to take the seat across her.


The room is bustling with business men and women along with a celebrities and no reporter present.

"Where's Heeyoung?" Seungwan asks as Jongin joins them.

"If she's not with Jongin, she's with Okto." Jongdae deduces,

"Here's another one," Hyeri says, nudging her head towards Junmyeon heading their way.

"It's okay, Hyung, Jongin was also abandoned." Kyungsoo teases,

"They're here." Aejung perks up and suddenly the entire room quietens and focuses on the entrance. 

Eddy and Hana enter first, followed by Haechan-Bomi, then Seol-Jaemin, and last, Taehyung-Heeyoung.

Heeyoung winks, catching her husband's eye.

"Are they close to the Chairman?" Jihyun wonders, seeing the group head to the Jung elders. Chairman Jung and his wife beam, greeting the eight with hugs.

"Is that Yixing?" Minseok points at their friend walking in with Eddy's older sister.

"Are they together?"

"You can say that." Heeyoung pops up with Seol,

"Eddy isn't happy." Seol muses, as Elle unintentionally leads Yixing to her parents.

"Hope," Jaemin calls,

"I'll find you later." Heeyoung pecks her husband's cheek and Seol kisses Junmyeon squarely on his lips, oblivious to the watching eyes.

~

"....Without further ado, CEO Eliene Jung and President Elden Jung." Chairman Jung beckons them to the stage, "And my precious daughter-in-law, Jihana Kim."

Jongdae coughs, shocked seeing his cousin walk to the stage with Eddy. Glancing over, he notes the sour expression on his aunts' faces, while his parents happily clap seated with another familiar couple.

"Was it wise to announce it without Uncle & Aunty?" Bomi questions, frowning at the ugly stares directed at her friend.

"They're here." Haechan signals to a table further back, the twin's parents are seated there with Heeyoung's in-laws.

"Even if they weren't, those narrow-minded Kim's can it up." Hope states,

"Uncle Jung knows what he's doing," Taehyung adds,

~

"FiL. MiL." Hope hugs Jaemin's parents,

Mrs.Kim beams, "Mija, you're glowing."

"I am?" Hope asks, surprised.

~

"Oh, h*ll no." Heeyoung follows after the two women sneaking behind Hana.

"What even are you?" Black hair sneers. Hana recognizes her, Ko Yoomi.

"You mixed freak." The ugly blonde pushes Hana against the balcony railing. Though she's fuming, Hana stays calm, not wanting to cause a scene at her in-law's event.

"Fu*king gold-digging slu-"

"I dare you to continue." A deep voice cuts the blonde off.

Seeing the seething male, Yoomi nervously chuckles, "VP Jung."

"We're just talking." The blonde rolls her eyes as Eddy pulls Hana to stand in front of him.

"Talking?" Hope snorts, shaking her head as takes the lone chair, "Continue."

"Mind your fu*king business, Byun Heeyoung." The blonde barks,

"Lee Roma." Hana finally speaks, "Isn't Leeshin Construction being investigated for their involvement with the bridge collapse-?"

"Shut up! We're innocent." Roma cuts her off, flustered at the evil smirk on Hana's face,

"You can let them know KPK doesn't defend criminals," Hana walks away without another look at the bullies.

The two women frown seeing Heeyoung chuckling, "What the fu*k are you laughing at?" Roma snaps, "You're both sl*ts, spreading your-"

All amusement is wiped off Heeyoung's face, "You're the one scavenging around for a rich husband and bullying other women to make yourselves feel superior. I let you off once, but stupidity really has no bounds." She scoffs, storming away.

Roma and Yoomi forget about the male watching them as they make faces behind Heeyoung.

"How stupid! Ko, I'll let you inform your father about my plans to restructure his subsidiary, and fake blonde, Good luck." Eddy calmly says, terrifying the women. 

~

"I don't give a fu*k. Gather all the dirt you have on Leeshin, I want it on the news tonight."


"With Leeshin's scandal, the media has changed focus." Jungha states,

"What's with the long face, Baekhee?" Baekhyun asks his sister, concerned.

"Someone's framing Leeshin. Does this not remind you of Go Technologies? JGM had provided the evidence against them, too." Baekhee frowns, "Speaking off, why did we pull out of Go Technologies?"

"Ask the Chairman." Heeyoung can't resist running against Baekhee,

"Ah, I forget you have no authority." Baekhee smugly smirks, skipping out the room.

"Baekhee," Baekhyun warns, though Heeyoung isn't the least bit offended.

"I want to kick her out." Jungha groans, once everyone has left.

"Do it, You're the VP."

Jungha tsks, "Keep your friends close-"

"But your enemies closer." Heeyoung finishes.


"You bi*ch." Baekhee barges in, pointing at Heeyoung,

"Me?" Heeyoung looks disinterested.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun worriedly glances between his sisters,

"Oppa, Jaemin left me because of this homewrecker." Baekhee screeches.

Heeyoung rolls her eyes, subtly nodding at Taehyung. The model signals Junmyeon to take Jayden away along with Yiming and her daughter. Aejung hurries out of the room, unable to tolerate Baekhee's screeching.

"Homewrecker?" Heeyoung softly chuckles, "What home did she have with Jae?"

"Were you that jealous of me dating your ex-boyfriend?" Baekhee sneers as said ex-boyfriend walks into the room.

"Don't try to play victim." Jaemin says, looking done with Baekhee.

Hope smugly smiles at Baekhee, "Assume whatever, but I won't stand you never my loved ones. Whether it's Jaemin, Taehyung, or anyone else." She states, discreetly glancing at her husband.

Taehyung gags, "Even at gunpoint, I wouldn't touch that." He whispers to his friends.

"Scared they'll choose me?" Baekhee smirks,

Heeyoung fails to stifle her laughter, "You poor soul, they have standards. You wouldn't understand."

"Look who's talking, the fu*king sl*t." Baekhee spits,

"Byun Baekhee," Jongin snaps, "Watch your tongue when speaking to my wife."

Baekhee disbelievingly scoffs, "Oppa, you're defending this gold-digging piece of scraps?"

"Gold-digging piece of scraps?" Taehyung chuckles, amused, while Jaemin pulls out his phone and turns on the T.V.

"Pause," Heeyoung says, the screen pauses to a shot of Heeyoung with a bright orange shopping bag.

"Choose, Baekhee or I?" Heeyoung looks at Baekhyun,

"Don't stretch this further, Hope." Eddy tries to reason,

She blinks at him, "Why not?"

"Let her be." Haechan complies.

"Baekhyun choose between the sister you've known since birth or the one you've known only a few years?"

"Do I need to?" Baekhyun nervously glances between them. Baekhee is quite offended that he didn't immediately choose her, while Heeyoung answers with a shrug.

"Not today, but someday you will." Heeyoung declares, signaling Jaemin to play the video.

~

"You're serious?" Taehyung huffs in disbelief,

"Of course. If it's a boy, Nini wakes up at night and if it's a girl, then I do." (Jongin raises an eyebrow at his wife, she responds by blowing him a kiss.)

"That's kinda smart." Taehyung nods, lacing their fingers since the mall is somewhat crowded and his best friend is wearing heels.

"Doesn't your Nini prefer you wearing flats?"

"Keyword being prefer, but I don't even look pregnant for week 19." She whines, freezing in place, "Kimtae, I want strawberry crepes and a kiwi-banana smoothie." She shudders at the last bit,

"You want a kiwi-banana smoothie?" Taehyung asks, shocked since Heeyoung abhors kiwis and smoothies.

"How's the bastard taking it?" A shrill voice cackles, as four women exit the store Taehyung and Hope are stopped outside,

"Go Mina?" Heeyoung quirks an eyebrow, forgetting about her cravings.

"She's always glaring, so I'm sure she's fu*king jealous." Baekhee laughs,

Taehyung turns to see Hope roll her eyes,

"He looks wealthy." One of the other mentions, Lee Roma.

"He isn't. Mom managed to have us receive their dividends. But can you believe that old man, even after throwing them out, he handed Jisung uncle 10% while my mom barely got 5?" Mina grumbles,

"Are you sure? They drive fancy cars and Jaemin owns a penthouse at The Ivy." Baekhee states, 

"He might just be using that to impress you." Mina brushes her off,

"What happen with framing Heeyoung on leaking confidential information about KJC?" Yoomi brings up.

"How dumb are they to talk about these things in public?" Heeyoung whispers to Taehyung,

"I don't know. I send everything from her office, but the IT department couldn't find anything, nor was anything concrete released. Had it not been for you spreading the rumors, I doubt anything would have happened." Baekhee whines, turning to Go Mina.

"You lost a good chance to get Jongin." Mina shakes her head, while Heeyoung loudly scoffs, yanking her arm from Taehyung and walking forward before he can stop her.

"Thank you for proving me right." Heeyoung humorlessly chuckles, standing in front of the four women,

"What are you barking about now?" Baekhee cackles with her friends, having gotten over her shock at Heeyoung's sudden appearance.

"I'm going to make sure Jaemin leaves you ugly bi*ch." Heeyoung snarls. Taehyung comes to stand beside her, since Baekhee and her friends look ready to attack Heeyoung.

"What makes you sure he'll listen to you over me, his girlfriend?" Baekhee challenges as Taehyung pulls Heeyoung away.

~

"Oh, Baekhee." Heeyoung gleams at the squirming girl,

"You know," Hana advances towards Baekhee, "I dislike people taking advantage of my little brother." She sneers, raising her hand,

"Don't get your hands dirty." Her friends say in unison, startling the others with their synchronicity.

Baekhee sobs, reaching for her brother but he steps away. "How can you choose her over me, your real sister?"

"I'm choosing the person who's right." Baekhyun frowns at her, "Due to your greed, you were willing to hurt our company?" He yells,

"Exactly, Our company." Baekhee yells, "As the daughter of BE, Jongin Oppa should've married me, not this whor-"

"From the beginning, the alliance was between Jongin and Heeyoung, considering she's a major shareholder, while you don't even have a 1% to your name." Sehun snaps,

"That's not true," Baekhee shouts, but the lawyer remains unfazed, 

"Had it been your name on the contract, I would have rejected the proposal in a heartbeat. In fact, at first, I did, thinking it was with you. Never in my life would I marry you. I'm not sure how you got the notion that you and I could be anything when I've simply tolerated you due to Baekhyun." Jongin sneers, grabbing his wife's hand.

"Aren't you being too harsh?" Baekhee cries,

"Harsh? Me? Says the person constantly trying to degrade my wife?" Jongin scoffs,

"Your wife?" Baekhee cackles, glancing between Jihyun and him, "The only reason who agreed to marry a Byun was to get revenge on Baekhyun for stealing Jihyun." Baekhee reveals, even if they thought Baekhee was lying, Jongin's expression gives away the truth.

"Well, I married Jongin to get the shares your father tricked my brother into signing." Heeyoung shrugs, nonchalantly.

"What?" Jaemin blurts, "So, your marriage is a joke?" He stutters, staring at Hope.

"Shut up!" Taehyung snaps at the older, while Hope gives him a we'll-talk-later look.

"Of course and let's not forget Jongin used to be a major player." Baekhee chuckles,

"And? I've also dated around." Heeyoung yawns,

"Even after your wedding was announced, he continued sleeping around," Baekhee adds,

"Okay, and? I literally could not care less about his past. Hell, I didn't even care to remember his name months into the wedding." Heeyoung states.

Jongin is hurt at the confession, but she squeezes his hand to reassure him.

"You can over look him sleeping with Jihyun?" Baekhee drops another bomb,

"You what?" Jongdae blurts,

"We were both wasted, it was a mistake that happened very long ago." Jongin quickly clarifies. He's afraid to look at his wife, but he's relieved when she continues holding his hand.

"Can you explain meeting her during your engagem-"

"I knew you were obsessed, but I didn't realize you were a psycho." Heeyoung cuts her off,

"Excuse you?" Baekhee grits,

"You need therapy, psycho." Heeyoung states,

"You bit-"

"Psycho!" Taehyung gets their attention, pointing to the TV screen playing a video of a destroyed apartment.

From the entrance to the kitchen and the bedrooms, everything has been smashed or ripped into pieces including clothes, even the house slippers.

"What is this?" Baekhyun asks.

Heeyoung appears on screens, recording the writing on the mirror that reads for 'Leave, Kim Jongmin or this won't be the end.'

"I knew I read Kim Jongmin somewhere." Heeyoung claps her hands, her friends face-palming at her focusing on insignificant details.

"Hope." Bomi tiredly groans,

"I went crazy trying to figure that out." Hope whines, using her husband to stand up. Even with the tense atmosphere, she manages to bring a smile to her husband's face. 

"I love you," Jongin whispers, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

"If we want, we can have you arrested for breaking & entering, and destruction of property." Haechan states,

"It wasn't me." Baekhee denies,

"Is she serious?" Sehun frowns,

"Why the fu*k are you clinging to Jongin, when you have Jaemin?" Baekhee screams, heading for Heeyoung.

Taehyung and Hana are quick to block her along with Jongin,

"I don't know why you think something is going on between Jaemin and me, but I'm not like you Baekhee. I don't toy with other people's feelings." Heeyoung snarls, pushing her friends out of the way.

"Is it the money? You'll cling to anyone with money? It's to be expected, considering your mother who-"

"Why the fu*k?" Heeyoung yells, "Who are you to talk about money? Listen, obsessed psycho stalker, between you and I, who do you think has enough power to make you disappear. You can't even get my name on a fu*king article?" Had it not been for Taehyung pulling her back, she would've attacked Baekhee. 

"You have 15 seconds before I dial the police." Hana threatens.

~

"You didn't tell me?" Baekhyun breaks the silence,

"We agreed not talk about the things we did during our breakup," Jihyun explains, grabbing his arm.

"I didn't think you would've slept with Jongin?" Baekhyun yanks his arm away.

"Baekhyun, hear me out, first." Jihyun pleads,

"Byun Baekhyun." Heeyoung calls, but Jongin grabs her arm, "Take care of Jihuyn, I'll handle him." She pushes him off to follow after her brother.

"Your wife is something." Sehun teases Jongin,

"Kim Jongin, let's talk," Haechan demands,

"You're in deep ." Taehyung mouths to Jongin, hurrying out of Haechan's way.


"Baekhyun," Heeyoung calls, but he keeps quiet.

Since he's not driving recklessly she leaves him alone.

Heeyoung isn't surprised when they end up at Baekhyun's favorite basketball park.

While Baekhyun runs around gathering his thoughts, Heeyoung does the same, sitting in the car.

~

"Here." Heeyoung hands him a drink as she carefully sits down on the floor. Once he's done with the drink, he lays down, extending his arm for her to use as a pillow.

"How do you look past his previous lifestyle?" Baekhyun begins,

She thinks about her answer, "For me, this marriage was a means to getting my shares, But the more I got to know him, I found myself enjoying his company and his past didn't matter because it doesn't define him. Of course, this was after our misunderstanding." She sighs, snuggling closer to him as the weather is somewhat cool.

"Jongin worked extremely hard to earn back my trust. He went above the bare minimum and still does to this day. He's extremely mindful of my likes and dislikes and he never tries to cage me. In fact, I even have a 'freebie' for future purposes." She lightly chuckles.

Baekhyun finds himself smiling, at her happiness when she talks about her husband.

"There's the ByunBaek smile!"

"Oppa." She starts, "From what I gathered, the two of you were broken up at that time."

"We were celebrating Sehun's return when Jongin started babbling about a broken heart. After Chan and I got him drunk and he spilled his feelings for Jihyun. At first, I was upset with him because Jihyun and I had been together a long time. But slowly I started making up signs or adding meaning to certain actions, so I broke up with Jihyun. I tried to move on, or at least pretend in front of her until she started getting close to Jongin. I thought they were getting together, but one night Jihyun suddenly showed up, demanding proper answers and I couldn't hide it from her." Baekhyun sighs.

"Why did you break up in the first place?" Heeyoung asks,

"I felt guilty, I guess. Jongin knew Jihyun long before me. When I found out about his feelings, I felt fu*king guilty, thinking about how much I've taken from Hyung and you and I couldn't handle it."

Feeling a tear land on her forehead, Heeyoung tightens her arms around him. "I accept that for a long time, I saw your mother and you as the villains. But after my mother's accident, I was forced to look through a different perspective and found myself pitying Boyeon aunty. And as I got to know her, I learned her side of the story. She couldn't go back to her family, neither could she guarantee a secure future for her children, so she had to swallow her pride and seek your father. Regardless, I will always hate Byun Namjin and Byun Baekhee." She declares, feeling his stiffen under her arms,

"You can't help my feelings for them. Byun Namjin has no justification for his actions." She sighs, "I love Jongin and I will not tolerate Baekhee trying to ruin my relationship, not to mention her using Jaemin." She scoffs,

"Dad and I've spoiled her too much." Baekhyun regretfully sighs,

"I hope you don't hate me, humiliating her in front of our friends."

"I'm more upset at her doing those things."

"She needs to be punished properly." Heeyoung nods,

"I'll add a warning for her to stay away from Jongin."

"And Jaemin." She adds.

Baekhyun gives her an inquiring look.

"We have an early meeting with SH Pharms tomorrow." Heeyoung suddenly sits up,

"Yeah, we do." Baekhyun stands,

"I'll drop you off." He says, helping her stand, as a black car pulls into the parking lot.

"It's fine, I'm spending the night with Jayden and Taehyung." She smiles,

"Let's do this again," Baekhyun says, helping her into the car.

"Of course."