Home

Trust, Let's Trust.

"We're taking family pictures." Baekhee taunts. Ignoring her, Heeyoung continues chatting with Taehyung.

"Baekhee." Her mother warns,

Baekhee brushes her off, seeing the male entering the room.

"Uncle." Baekhee runs to him,

"My niece looks pretty." Kangjoon pats Baekhee's head, glancing around the room until his eyes land on a certain duo.

"Heeyoung." Kangjoon walks over to her, "You look beautiful."

"Creep alert." Taehyung mutters, raising an eyebrow at the slightly older male, "You are?"

"Lee Kangjoon, managing director of BE Busan." He introduces as Mr.Byun asks about Baekhyun.

"He'll be here soon with Jongin." Mrs.Byun answers,

Baekhee visibly perks up, "Jongin oppa is coming."

Mrs.Byun scowls at her daughter, "Of course, your brother-in-law will join us."

Taehyung and Heeyoung barely manage to stifle their laughter at Baekhee's fallen expression.

"Boo!" Heeyoung jumps, thankfully Taehyung is quick to wrap an arm around her, saving her from a horrible fall,

"Oppa." Hope clutches her chest as Baekhyun smacks Chanyeol's arm,

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologies. Heeyoung brushes him off, but Jongin levels Chanyeol with a deadly glare and pulls Heeyoung in his arms,

"Bro, be glad Bomi isn't here or else..." Taehyung runs a finger across his neck.

"You guys are overly dramatic." Heeyoung mumbles,

Turning to Chanyeol, "We can't have the best man sulking,-."

"Photographer's here!" The planner yells and the room springs to life,

Jongin keeps his wife in his arms as the chaos begins.


"That fu*king ." Heeyoung snarls walking to the bridal waiting room with Sera.

"What did Byun bit- Yiming." Sera gasps, hurrying to greet the lady hovering outside the door. Heeyoung carefully follows since she's already received a warning about wearing high heels.

"You made it." Heeyoung hugs Yiming.

Sera pulls them inside where the rest of the women are waiting with Jihyun.

"I didn't want Jihyun whining about me missing her wedding." Yiming teases the bride, who barely manages to hold back her tears at the sight of Yiming.

~

"How are things with Sehun?" Seungwan blurts.

Yiming chuckles when Hyeri smacks Seungwan, "He showed up at Mark's office, but I didn't talk to him."

Heeyoung scoffs, "I've been getting minute-to-minute updates from Sehun. Me, not Jongin or any of the other guys, but me. Lawyer Oh seriously lacks common sense, and forgetting the 16 hour time difference."

"The day I decided to talk to him, he didn't show up." Yiming blinks her tears away, "He didn't leave a note or anything explaining his absence. I was so scared something happened to him until Mark found out he flew back."

"That's not Sehun's fault, my smarta*s fiance threatened him to come back for the bachelor trip." Seungwan explains, 

Heeyoung snorts, "It's their plan." Noticing the women's confused faces, she explains, "Sehun shows up everyday, conditioning Yiming of his presence. But when you show interest, he disappears without a word. To ensure Yiming reacts the next she sees Sehun or even reaching out herself."

"Are you fu*king serious?" Hyeri asks, disbelief clear on her face.

"Our resident psychiatrist is the one who suggested the idea." Heeyoung recalls hearing the friends' conversation when she dropped by her husband's office a few days ago. 

"We can also play that game." Sera scoffs,

"Sera." Heeyoung tsks, "I didn't tell anyone, because Sehun refused and he's apologetic, the others though." Heeyoung glances at Hyeri, Seungwan and Jihyun.

"I say teach them a lesson." Hyeri smirks and soon they're tossing ideas to get back at their partners.


"How are things for your ceremony coming along?" Baekhyun asks Heeyoung and Jongin. The couple is seated at the main table with the rest of the Byun's for dinner.

Jihyun squeezes her husband's forearm but Baekhyun ignores her warning and Jongin's glare.

"Wonderfully." Heeyoung answers, keeping her eyes on her plate.

"What ceremony?" Baekhee chimes in,

"Answer your sister." Mr.Byun butts in,

Heeyoung tightens the grip around her utensils as Jongin squeezes her thigh to calm her. 

"We're renewing our vows for our first anniversary." Heeyoung tells them, faking a smile at Baekhee, "I was planning on inviting you, but it's family only."

"Heeyoung." Baekhyun and his father scold,

"VP Byun, I heard you might not be able to make it. Should I take your name off the list?" Heeyoung storms off. Jongin bids the elders a farewell, hurrying after his wife and Jihyun nudges Baekhyun.

"Heeyoung, hear me out." Baekhyun pants, catching up to the couple.

"What you did was uncalled for, Baekhyun. I've already talked to your mother and she understands, so why the fu*k can't you?" Heeyoung yells as Taehyung joins them. He glances around to see several guests lurking around the lobby.

"Let's talk in private." Taehyung suggests, pulling them to a private room. 

"He's our father, Heeyoung." Baekhyun starts,

"That man is your father. To raise you, he threw me away." Heeyoung yells, Taehyung and Jongin worriedly look on, 

"He's trying, Heeyoung. Dad is trying to fix his mistakes, but you refuse to give him a chance." Baekhyun argues,

"Chance? I gave him one three years ago, but he used me as his fu*king pawn. He had 18 fu*king years to fix our relationship, but only remembered me when it was convenient for him." Heeyoung growls, 

"You both need to calm down." Taehyung advises, worried for his friend.

"Dad always regretted letting Hyunjin and you leave." Baekhyun says, "Please give him one more chance-"

"Your words mean nothing to me when Byun Namjin hasn't once shown me this 'regret'." Heeyoung scowls,

"Hee-"

"Baekhyun, we have worked extremely hard to get comfortable with our relationship and if you want to keep it, get this simple fact in your mind. Byun Namjin is your father, he was never mine, nor will he ever be." Heeyoung declares, opening the door.

She pauses, seeing Mr.Byun outside the door. She steps past him without another glance and Taehyung follows after her. 

Jongin grabs Baekhyun's collar, restraining himself from leaving a bruise on the groom's face. "Why the fu*k do you keep forgetting she doesn't need any stress. She's made it clear how she feels about your father, respect her fu*king decision. I will not tolerate anyone disrespecting my wife." Jongin shoves him away.


"Heeyoung!" Their bedroom door slams open and startles the couple at barely 4 in the morning.

"What the fu*k!" Jongin glares at the tall male lurking by the door.

"Sorry for waking you up, but I've decided to tag along with you guys. And before you try to make any excuses, a reliable source has confirmed there are seats available." Sehun grins. 

"Kim Junmyeon." Heeyoung grumbles,

"Why are you here this early?" Jongin tiredly sighs,

"I couldn't fall asleep, so I decided to head over and ride with you to the airport." Sehun tells him,

"Again, why so early?"

"Just because." Sehun chirps, shuts the door and heads back to the living room, his loud singing echoing to their room.

"I hate him so much, right now." Heeyoung groans.

"Not more than me, babe."


"Why is he here?" Mark signals towards Sehun,

Heeyoung scowls, "Don't ask."

"Hope, sit with me." Jayden pulls Heeyoung beside him, across Jaemin and Taehyung.

Sehun takes the empty spot beside a sleeping Yiming and Jongin sits next to Mark.

"I'm glad you're here." Jaemin smiles at her,

"Did you join because of us or your husband?" Taehyung asks,

"For Jayden." Heeyoung pokes her tongue out at them with Jayden copying her.

Since Jongin had to fly to the states for an important meeting, Heeyoung tagged along and decided to spend their winter holidays abroad.

"Ara and brother-in-law aren't in town." Jaemin tells her, 

"I know, they're on their 'friendscation'." Hope states.

"I don't think Minho went with them." Taehyung adds,

"Because of this little one." Hope lightly squeezes Jayden's cheeks.


"Welcome home, Hope." Jaemin whispers, heading down the stairs.

"Jayden Spencer Choi." An angry voice scares Jayden into running back up the stairs to hide behind Heeyoung.

"Minho, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." Heeyoung greets, hoping to calm the tall male with a hug.

"Hope." Minho pats her back once, pulling away to look at her, "Look at you, all grown up and married." He teases, glancing at the male beside her.

"Oppa." She pouts, as Minho eyes the tiny figure hiding behind her.

"Jayden Spencer Choi." Minho calls, Jayden walks out, hanging his head low as Minho reprimands him for his carelessness.

"Oppa." Seol carefully interrupts, coming to stand behind Jayden with her boyfriend. 

"You must be Kim Junmyeon." Minho extends a hand,

"Let's go." Taehyung pulls Heeyoung towards the SUV,

"But-" Hope worriedly glances at the Choi family,

"They'll be fine." Taehyung assures her, as Jongin helps her into the car. 

~

"I'm upset I can't show you my childhood house." Heeyoung pouts, after Taehyung drops them off at a hotel lobby.

"It's fine."

"It's not. I was looking forward to it, but I'll take you to my favorite places during your free time." She chirps, walking past the reception desk.

"Don't we need to check in?" Jongin asks.

She gives him a weird look as they get into the elevator. Jongin notices the familiar design on the floor designator when Heeyoung holds her phone to the tiny camera.

"Home Sweet Home, for the next few days." Heeyoung mutters, walking into the penthouse suite.

"I didn't know this was an option." Jongin muses, looking over the room.

"It's not. Only family and close friends of the owners have access to this room, in fact there's a special team designated for the maintenance." She casually says, heading to the bedroom, leaving behind a stunned Jongin.


Two people are seated in the dark conference room on a video call with three others.

"Where are we with BE?" The old man asks,

"Phase 3." The only female answers,

"And you're certain about Byun Yohan?" Another man on the screen asks,

"Of course, Oppa. We helped him get Park Holdings back." She explains,

"You've spent over three years on this, make sure it's done right." The old man tells her.

"Things would be much easier if Byun Hyunjin hadn't disappeared with his shares." The woman sweetly smiles at the old man.

"Sadly, we haven't been able to locate him." The elder innocently sighs,

"The audacity of this oldie, when you're the one hiding him." She scoffs, while the others silently watch on, amused.

"I have another meeting. Let's talk later." The old man ends the call without another word.

"God dam- Why is he untraceable?" The young lady fumes,

"Princess, he'll come back when he's ready."

"Have you spoken to your husband?" The other male on the screen asks,

"I'll talk to him soon."

"If you're getting serious with this man, tell him the truth."

"I will." She says,

"You better."


"Long meeting." Heeyoung says as Jongin lays down on the couch, resting his head on her lap. He nods, pressing his face against her stomach as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Jongin." She softly calls when his eyes close,

"Yeah." He yawns, tightly his arms around her waist,

Looking at his peaceful face, she leans down to press a kiss to his forehead, "I love you."

"I love you more." He smiles, kissing her belly.


"We're here." Heeyoung announces, walking into Eddy's house with Jongin.

"Finally." Jaemin exclaims, taking the grocery bag from Jongin, and Heeyoung's hand and heading to the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas dumba*s." Heeyoung's voice resonates through the house.

Hana pulls Jongin to sit between Junmyeon and her while Taehyung passes him a beer.

"Jaemin Kim, you wanna die?" Loud noises sound from the kitchen before it calms down.

"Don't worry, it's always like that. But they're fine." Seol assures Jongin, as worriedly glances towards the kitchen.


"They're here."

"Taehyung, too?"

"Obviously, if one's here, they're all here."

"Who's with Heeyoung? Aren't Taehyung and her a thing?"

"Taehyung? I thought it was Jaemin?"

"Same, I assumed it was Tae-Seol and Jae-Hee."

Whispers follow their group as they walk to their table, however others walk in, the gossip also shifts, save for a few who keep their eyes glued on their group.

"Why can't people mind their own business?" Heyeoung glares at her gossiping peers from high school.

"It's expected, considering we didn't attend the past few years." Bomi calmly smiles.

"What dumba*s thought of having a reunion the night before New Years Eve?" Hope mumbles,

"I think it's a brilliant idea." A voice interrupts from their neighboring table,

"Hudson Collins?" Heeyoung asks, unsure looking at the blonde man,

The blonde rolls his eyes as the rest of his table bursts into laughter, "I'm Micheal."

Heeyoung awkwardly nods, glancing at her friends for help.

"He's salty since their house always lost to the Birds." The lady beside the blonde chuckles, patting her husband's back as the rest of the table chime in their agreement.

Noticing her cousins' confusion, Hana explains, "You know how Hogwarts has houses and a House cup competition, so did we. Our house always won the cup."

"All of you were in the same house?" Junmyeon asks, the group turns to a smirking Jaemin Kim.

"Every algorithm can be tweaked." Jaemin shrugs, calling over a server while their former senior class president heads up to the stage. 

"Is that Hay-young Park?" A beautiful blonde chirps nearing their table. The eight ignore her, but when the lady glances at Jongin, the male awkwardly smiles, unsure on how to react at her staring at him.

"Don't smile at her." Heeyoung instructs her husband, turning to face the blonde,

"Camel." Heeyoung says, bored. Jaemin gets out of his seat and heads towards the blonde lady.

"It's still Camille, Hay-Young. Unemployment must be taking it's toll on you." The blonde smirks down at Heeyoung,

Heeyoung nods, letting the other enjoy her moment, "After everything you've done, you have the audacity to taunt me?"

Camille leans in close to Heeyoung, whispering, "Aww, is the commoner upset? After-" Jaemin shoves her away from Heeyoung, standing between them.

"We're not in high school anymore, Camel. Grow up." Heeyoung calmly says,

"Why? Upset Jaemin chose me over you. He got rid of the charity case after years of you sticking to him." Camille loudly says, trying to draw more attention from their peers.

"Andrea, you're interning for a psychiatrist, right. Please get Camel an appointment for her delusions." Hana steps in, faking a concerned look at the female trying to start unnecessary drama.

"You fu*k-"

"Camille, I thought I made this clear." Jaemin calmly starts, as the woman standing before him pales. Camille quickly apologizes, but Jaemin smirks, glancing around the room, making sure to have everyone's attention, "I'm sure everyone remembers Camille and I were previously engaged. Though what many don't know is, I was forced into by her. Thankfully, I was able to break the engagement after catching Camille Acero cheating and stealing from me." The whispers start up and the few friends Camille had look the other way. She hurries to exit the room, but Jaemin's last words have her pausing briefly.

"No matter what happens, I have never picked you over Hope, nor will I ever choose anyone over her." Jaemin declares, ignoring his friends' incredulous faces as he goes back to his seat.

Heeyoung seems to have ignored the last bit, turning to her husband with a bright smile, "Hana, Jackson and I make amazing spies, we managed to gather all the evidence in less than a week." Jongin feeds her bites of her food as she narrates her spy tales.

"What a fu*king liar." Hana sneers at her brother,

"Your acting skills have improved. Do you want to try out for a drama?" Taehyung mocks. The rest wait for Heeyoung's input, but their youngest is busy giggling and whispering with her husband, wrapped in their own bubble.


"Happy New Year indeed." Heeyoung drools at the sight of her husband ing his shirt. Jongin chuckles as she pulls him down for a heavy kiss.

"I'm not sure we should continue." Jongin pulls back, glancing at her stomach.

Heeyoung scans her shirtless husband. "Please, love." She pleads.

Jongin momentarily freezes, his wife wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer, "Husband, please."

"Say that again." Jongin asks,

"Husband, please." Heeyoung repeats, scoffing at the widening smirk on his face, "Don't get used to it." She mumbles, but her husband shifts away from her.

"Honey." She whines, but he silently stares at her.

"Kim Jongin." She warns, but noticing him pull away, she wraps her legs around his waist, "Please, love." She mumbles,

"What?" Jongin teases,

"Husband, please kiss me." Heeyoung grits out, her husband clearly enjoying her reactions as he starts trailing kisses from her jaw and down her neck,

"I didn't think you would be into begging, pleading or whatever." Heeyoung teases,

"I'm not but I guess with you I'm into everything." He winks at her,

She tightens her limbs around him, getting his attention, only to see her glaring at him, "I'm quite possessive, honey, so be careful with your words."

"So am I, love. I'm just better at concealing it." He leans up for another heavy kiss.

"I love you, only you." Jongin assures her, pecking her forehead.

"Okay."

"Heeyoung Park."

"I love you more, husband." She pulls for another kiss.