Oh

Trust, Let's Trust.

"He's the father."

Instant chaos as Hyeri attempts to swing at Taehyung. The terrified model hides behind his pregnant friend, contemplating his life choices and previous statements of claiming her as his guardian angel.

"Stop!" Seungwan yells, silencing the chaotic room.

"This isn't a joking matter. With how calm Yixing oppa is, do you really think it's Taehyung?" Seungwan points out,

"I'm simply obeying Yiming's wishes. Hell, you guys aren't even supposed to know about the pregnancy." Heeyoung replies.

"Heeyoung, I'm begging you, please, tell me where they are." Shocking his friends, the tall male drops on his knees before Heeyoung with tears rolling down his cheek,

"Why should I tell you, Lawyer Oh?" Heeyoung blankly asks, the hostile tone helping everyone connect the dots.

"What's going on?"

"I know I made a mistake but I didn't mean for her to walk away." Sehun sobs,

"Oh Sehun." Yixing calmly calls, though, he's anything but calm after having spent the past weeks watching his sister sob over an unknown face, only to find out it's a close friend. 

"Leave her alone. You've hurt her enough." Yixing warns,

Sehun hangs his head,

"How long has this been going on for?" Minseok asks,

"Nine years." Sehun mumbles,

"Nine?" Sehun can hear the disappointment in his friend's voices, but at the moment his priority is his girlfriend.

"Nine years of supporting and loving yet you continue hurting her." Heeyoung scoffs,

"After seeing my sister's tears, yours mean nothing." Yixing pauses, "I might forgive you as your friend, but as Yiming's brother, I cannot forgive the man who hurt her." Yixing says, trying his best to push Jongdae off his lap, but the latter refuses, scared of any potential violence.

"This isn't an excuse, but remember everything Seungwan went through when Jongdae and her started dating. I didn't want Yiming to experience that, especially when I wasn't going to be there to look after her. After high school, we were scared of your reaction, so we kept it hidden till now." Sehun explains.

Seungwan shudders recalling the bullying during high school after Jongdae and her went public with their relationship.

"I can understand not making it public, but we're friends." Seungwan cries,

Heeyoung loudly yawns, "Can we continue-" She's cut off with a loud ding and the ladies pull out their phones.

"You told her we know?" Hyeri sneers,

"It concerns her." Heeyoung shrugs,

Seungwan sniffles reading over Yiming's email, "After everything, she's still protecting you."

"Did she say where she is? Is she okay?" Sehun frantically asks.

Jongdae hurries to his fiancee's side, giving Yixing the chance to attack Sehun.

Junmyeon pulls Yixing away, while Jongin hands Sehun tissues for his bleeding nose, though the lawyer doesn't seem to care.

"Stay away from my sister." Yixing repeats before storming out, Junmyeon and Baekhyun follow after him.

~

Heeyoung is seated across the silently weeping lawyer when Jongin returns with the first-aid kit. She takes the box from her husband, not attempting to be gentle with Sehun's injuries.

"Yixing went easy on you." Heeyoung tsks,

"He did."

"It's because after everything, Yiming still loves you."

"I love her."

"Do you really?" Heeyoung asks,

"More than anything." Sehun unhesitatingly states.

"Yet, you hurt her." Sehun finds himself speechless.

"I can understand why you kept it hidden during high school, but why until now?" Heeyoung asks,

"I have no excuse. We should have been honest about our relationship but once I get her back, I am never letting her go again. I will grovel for her forgiveness for the rest of our lives if I have to." Sehun declares.

"That's my best friend." Jongin pats his back, ignoring Heeyoung rolling her eyes at them.

"CEO Kim, Lawyer Oh, you're free to continue your bromance once I'm dropped off to my bedroom." Heeyoung deadpans.


"Who the fu*k?" Jongin stumbles out of bed due to the incessant doorbell. Heeyoung sees Jongin pulling on a shirt and leaving their room.

A loud squeal wakes Heeyoung up, recognizing their early morning guest as none other than Byun Baekhee. Not wanting her husband to suffer, she calls him back to their room, leaving Baekhee to eye Jongin and Heeyoung's pictures spread around their apartment.

"Good morning." Heeyoung yawns, snapping Baekhee out of her jealous daze. The latter raises an eyebrow at Jongin carrying Heeyoung into the room and getting her comfortable on the couch.

"Would-"

"Oppa, I've been back over a week, and you still haven't called me." Baekhee cuts Heeyoung off, turning her entire focus on Jongin. "Treat me to lunch as an apology." She pouts,

"I can't. Heeyoung has an appointment, maybe some other time." Jongin politely declines,

"I'm sure Heeyoung won't mind someone else accompanying her, like her good friend Jaemin." Baekhee smugly smirks at Heeyoung,

"She won't, but I definitely will. After all, she's my wife." Jongin states,

"If not lunch, then dinner?"

Jongin thinks over it, "I'll talk to Baekhyun and schedule something."

"Why? I was hoping it could be just you and I." Baekhee pouts, not minding Heeyoung and openly flirting with Jongin.

"Baek-"

Heeyoung squeezes her husband's hand, hoping to calm him down as she turns to Baekhee, "Unfortunately, Jongin has a packed schedule, however, I'm sure you're aware of the family dinner tomorrow."

"Now that's settled, do you have anything else to say? Jongin and I need to get ready for my appointment." Heeyoung asks,

Baekhee fakes a smile, shaking her head.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Oppa." Baekhee steps towards Jongin, but the male leans down and pulls his wife into his arms. 

"You know where the door is." Jongin turns towards the bedroom.

They hear a loud slam indicating their guest's departure as they enter their bedroom.

"We have a few hours before the appointment." Jongin suggestively says, holding her in his arms,

"You're enjoying this way too much." Heeyoung narrows her eyes at him,

"You just realized." Jongin replies, laying her on the bed.

"You-" Her words trail off as Jongin shuts her up with a kiss.


"Late, again." Sunmi shakes her head at the couple walking into the elevator.

“We got caught in traffic.” Heeyoung smoothly lies,

“More like caught up in each other.” Sunmi teases, unwrapping the scarf around her neck.

"Here." She wraps the scarf around Heeyoung, "It doesn't go with your outfit, but it'll cover your marks, since you forget to look in a mirror."

"Sun, I'm guessing you have makeup for that." Heeyoung points at the doctor's collarbone as the elevator doors close.


"Your physician has provided all information from your accident. The ultrasound is to make sure everything is fine." Dr.Han starts,

Jongin helps his wife lie down, as the doctor gets her equipment ready. The two don't notice the look thrown their way by the OB at the marks on her patient's upper abdomen.

Jongin can't help stare at the screen, Heeyoung softly smiling at his reaction. They can't hear the heartbeat, since the embryo is too young, but Jongin does tear up at the tiny circle on the screen.

"Our whopper." Heeyoung softly whispers, confusing her husband and the doctor.

"You know those chocolate balls, Whopper." She smiles,

"Doesn't it look more like a cashew?" Her husband points out, but she narrows her eyes at him,

"Whopper." Jongin yields, though he's adamant it looks like a cashew.


“How long before we have to meet for dinner?” Heeyoung asks,

"It's close to 1, we have time." Jongin answers, helping her into the car,

"Did you have something in mind?" He asks, once he's behind the wheel.

"You've missed too many days of work." Heeyoung chuckles,

"I was thinking about going on a date. You want to try that new Italian place?" He suggests,

"We'll have lunch, but after I'm going home and you to work."

"Let's have a lazy pizza day." He counters,

She concedes, "Fine, we can order pizza once we get to your office and I'll keep you company while you work."

"I demand a minimum of three kisses every hour."

She gives him a fond exasperated look, as he immediately leans in for a kiss.

"That's one, Mr. Kim." She teases,

"We have a few minutes till 1, I need to cash the other two." He winks, as they set off towards his office.


"Babe, what's wrong?" Heeyoung asks. Jongin looks confused, snapping his head towards her.

"You've been on that same page for a while." She says, limping to him.

He rolls his chair away from the table and pulls her into his lap.

"This deal...." He sighs, dropping his head on her shoulder,

"What is it?" She softly asks, sliding her fingers through his hair.

"JH Tech wants to sign with us but they want a seat on the board of directors and shares, which would make them major shareholders."

"Knocking BE off?" Heeyoung concludes, looking over the papers, Jongin nods.

"Have you thought about cutting off ties with BE?" Heeyoung asks,

"I don't like leaving old ties for new connections."

" I understand, but you have to think it through as KJC's CEO." She tells him,

"It's also your company." He retorts, wanting to add how the business alliance is the reason they're married, but he smartly doesn't.

"And this is yours. Set an appointment with BE. I'm sure you've heard about Park Holdings and Byun Industries." She tells him.

"You're not supposed to be working right now." He accuses, watching her fidget with his fingers,

"I'm not, but I got an email. There's a board meeting." She carefully says,

"You're expected to be there." He states, she nods afraid of angering him since she should be resting.

"We should head out. It's getting late." He helps his nervous wife to her feet. "I'm not mad, nor am I keeping you from your responsibilities, just be careful." He presses a kiss to her forehead.


"We got stuck in traffic." Jongin says, following Seungwan into the living room with his wife.

"That's always your go-to excuse, isn't it?" Jongdae teases,

"It's not an excuse." Heeyoung defends,

"Where's the planner?" He asks, greeting Baekhyun and Jihyun.

"Phone call." Jihyun nudges her head towards the balcony, as Seungwan returns with drinks.

"Sushi okay with you?" Seungwan asks, sitting next to her fiance.

"Heeyoung doesn't eat sushi." An unfamiliar male says, sliding the balcony door shut behind him.

"Kang Jinhyuk." Heeyoung calls,

"Why is it that every time we meet, one of your limbs is broken." He jokes and turns to Seungwan, "She's allergic to seafood, so no sushi."

Seungwan immediately apologizes, but Heeyoung waves it away, asking her to not worry about dinner, since Jongin and her did have a late lunch.

"You know everyone, don't you?" Baekhyun jokes, glancing between his sister and the planner.

"We met in college, in fact Heeyoung played matchmaker for my spouse and I." He reveals, turning his laptop for the others to see a picture of the couple underneath a beautifully decorated arch.

"The audacity of not inviting me." She playfully scoffs, but the male simply chuckles.

"I didn't need Heeyoung Park fussing at my wedding." Jinhyuk teases, "If I remember correctly, I did receive a hefty envelope to make up your absence."

"I apologize." She says, giving him a look to move on,

Jin chuckles, turning to Baekhyun and Jihyun, "That was the florist. Everything is on track for your big day." 

"Let's start on the Byun-Lee wedding first, moving on to Kim-Son and lastly Kim-Byun?" Jin gives Heeyoung a weird look, turning back to his notes.

Baekhyun and Jihyun are getting a rundown on how everything will be handled considering they're less than 2 weeks from their big day.

Jin and Seungwan discuss potential venues as Jongdae wants a destination wedding and Seugwan wants it by the beach.

During their discussion, dinner is delivered. Heeyoung is snacking on fruits when Jin finally turns to her. "We have the venue, so what did you want?"

Heeyoung turns to Jongin since they've yet to discuss the details themselves,

"Whatever you want, baby." Jongin kisses her temple, ignoring his brother's over-the-top reaction.

"It's our day, It has to be what we both want."

"Who are you and what have you done to Heeyoung?" Jin interrupts, staring at her as if she's grown another head. "You were never cheesy nor agreeable."

"Stop exaggerating." Heeyoung frowns,

"Everything in our relationship was decided by you." He reveals,

Jongin turns to look at his wife but she's frowning at the wedding planner,

"Seriously?" Heeyoung asks, confused.

Jinhyuk gives her an incredulous stare,

"You dated?"

"Very briefly, I believe." Heeyoung answers,

"For 3 weeks." Jinhyuk says,

"We decided to break up since it wasn't working out." Heeyoung quickly explains to her husband,

"We?" Jin teases, but the glare from Heeyoung sobers him up.

"The villa has a beautiful backyard for the ceremony." Heeyoung starts, turning to Jongin for his opinion and distract him from her ex.

"The guest list?" Jinhyuk asks,

"Don't expect more than 50 guests." Heeyoung tells him,

"Fifty? Our family alone will takes up half the guest list." Baekhyun frowns,

"Since my in-laws won't be attending, I've decided to implement an age limit of 35 and younger." Heeyoung innocently states,

"What about our father?" Baekhyun asks,

"Your father. Mine died 22 years ago." Heeyoung says.

Baekhyun tries to argue, but Jihyun drags him away.

"I'll wait to get in contact with your secretary." Jinhyuk gathers his things, escaping before Heeyoung explodes.

"I want to leave." Heeyoung tells her husband,

"The others will be here soon." Jongdae informs them.

Heeyoung pauses, "Help me to the restroom." She asks her husband.

~

"Heeyoung?" Jongin knocks on the door, hearing the others arriving.

When she doesn't answer, Jongin twists the handle, thankfully his wife hadn't locked the door.

Jongin internally sighs, watching his wife blankly stare at the faucet. Locking the door, he comes to stand behind his wife and wrap his arms around her waist. Heeyoung startles at the sudden movement but seeing it's her husband she relaxes into his arms.


"What happened to your face?" Chanyeol asks Sehun, noticing the dark spots on the latter's face.

Heeyoung lightly snorts, resting her head on Chanyeol's shoulder, "A present from Yixing."

Chanyeol winces, "You totally deserved it."

"Did you know about Sehun and Yiming?" Jongdae asks the taller,

Chanyeol gives his friends an exasperated look, "I'm surprised none of you figured it out since they weren't subtle. Playboy Sehun wasn't with anyone after junior year. He got serious about college, the kid who had zero interest in the family business suddenly decided to study abroad? He's quick to deny any and all rumors if he's linked with someone." He sighs, "And we've seen them on several dates."

"I assumed he got serious after Soohyuk (Sehun's elder brother) dropped out of college." Minseok breaks the silence. 

"Our selfish brat wouldn't care for that." Jongin teases his best friend, while Chanyeol is scolded for not informing them.

"I wasn't going to reveal their private matters." Chanyeol rolls his eyes as Sehun gives him a grateful smile,

"We weren't following them, but they always showed up at the places we were eating at." Heeyoung clarifies, "Did you assume you wouldn't run into anyone if you went to vegan/vegetarian places?" She asks the lawyer, who bashfully nods.

"However, what you-" Chanyeol is cut off when the front door slams open,

"Sehun Oh!"