Drunk

Trust, Let's Trust.

Noir, 7pm ~ Heeyoung 11:23am

I'll be there. ~ Jongin Kim 11:23


"Hey," Jongin nervously takes the seat across Heeyoung,

She nods and calls for a server.

Jongin orders first and when the server turns to Heeyoung, she looks at Jongin, "Order for me."

Jongin doesn't take more than a few seconds to order for her.

Neither of them speak after the waiter leaves, Heeyoung continues sipping on her wine while Jongin watches her.

"Do you expect us to continue the relationship we had before the accident?" Heeyoung finally asks,

"No." Jongin answers, immediately, "You don't remember me or our relationship. It'll be foolish of me to assume we could pick up where we left off."

"What do you expect then?"

"I want you to get to know me and I would like to get to know this Heeyoung and if you recall, we still have two more months left of our trial. " Jongin states,

"I know." Heeyoung nods,

"But if you're uncomfortable, we can always end this. Yes, I have feelings for you, but your happiness is what matters." Jongin says,

"Honestly, I do like you. But knowing we were together, I'm scared your feelings will change because I am not the same person as I was before my accident." Heeyoung states,

"I understand where you're coming from and I am also scared of you disliking me after getting to know me better." Jongin counters,

Heeyoung ponders over his words, forgoing her food and sipping on her wine.

"I'm not giving up Heeyoung Park. Our relationship wasn't perfect. We had our share of disagreements and issues, but at the end of the day what mattered was the feelings we shared. We can choose to be friends, but until you ask me to specifically stop, I will keep pursuing you and do my best to woo you." Jongin promises.

"Did I ever ask you to call me Hope?"

"You did, but I preferred calling you something else," Jongin teases,

"Like?"

"Sweetheart, Darling, Baby."

"Ahh, nicknames. Did I have any similar ones for you?" Heeyoung chuckles slightly tipsy, hurrying to cover as she lightly burps,

Jongin chuckles at her antics, "Let's get you home." He gathers her things and helps her to her feet.

"Thank you." Hope tightly holds on to him as they head towards the exit.


Heeyoung is drunk. Where should I drop her off?" ~ Jongin. 21:39

drop her off at Okto ~ Taehyung 9:42pm

stay with her until she's asleep. I'm not sure if anyone else will be there until later ~ Taehyung 9:42pm

of course, you're more than welcome to stay the night as well ;) ~ Taehyung 9:43pm

i'll stay until she's asleep ~ Jongin 21:45


Throughout the car ride, Hope loudly sings along to the radio and even goes as far to attempt notes she has no ability to sing. Though amused, Jongin's ear drums do slightly suffer from the horrible singing.

Not intending to stay for a while, Jongin parks in the guest parking lot and leads Hope inside.

"NO ELEVATOR" Heeyoung yells, noticing Jongin walking towards the set of elevators.

"Heeyoung." Jongin softly says,

"NO. Every time I get on there, my heart starts thumping as fast as when I'm thinking about you. If we get on there together, my heart will beat so fast, I'm scared it'll fly out of my chest." Hope pouts, looking at the metal doors,

Now, he's sure Heeyoung is completely drunk and more than annoyance, he's amused since he's never seen this side of his wife's personality. 

Cupping her cheeks and looking her in the eyes, Jongin gently asks, "Baby, you're on the 11th floor. Are you willing to climb all those flights of stairs?"

Heeyoung seriously contemplates her decision. After several minutes of thinking, she runs off towards the stairs, discarding her heels on the way.

"Heeyoung." Jongin hurries behind her, picking up her purse and heels.

What could have been a short elevator ride, turns into almost an hour of climbing. The first few floors, Heeyoung was energized and managed to run through but slowly she lost her fuel and started staggering and Jongin made sure to remain behind her to avoid any injuries. However, Jongin noticed Heeyoung barely moving and picked her up princess style and started up the stairs.

"Do you work out everyday?" Hope asks, eyes dazed as she greedily runs her hands over his muscled chest and arms.

"I try to," Jongin nods, not bothered by the drunk lady's groping.

"I used to because of dance. I mean I still try to join my brothers at the gym occasionally, but I prefer other activities such as martial arts, zumba, yoga and ." Heeyoung bluntly states.

Thankfully, they reached the landing or else they would have had an accident due to Jongin's moment of fluster at Heeyoung's words.

Jongin coughs to get rid of the awkwardness, hurrying to enter the passcode to the apartment. He stops to change his shoes, setting Heeyoung on the shoe cabinet and helping her into her house slippers. Picking her up again, he heads to the kitchen and sets her on the counter and heads to the medication cabinet before getting her a glass of water. Heeyoung swallows the pills and watches Jongin navigate through the kitchen without any hesitation.

After cleaning up the glass, he picks her up again, "I can walk." She mumbles, though her attempt ends with her in Jongin's arms.

"I like carrying you." Jongin chuckles, carrying her through the apartment,

"How pretty," Hope looks around the apartment, eyebrows furrowing at the pictures decorating the walls but she glances over them and keeps her eyes outside the view of the floor-length windows overlooking the Han River.

"You guys were lucky to snatch this place before the development started." Jongin says,

Heeyoung raises an eyebrow at him, "The prices are astronomical in the area, especially after Park Holdings and the Song Group started their development project."

"Oh." Heeyoung looks amused as Jongin heads towards the stairs leading to the bedrooms,

"I'm pretty sure Taemi designed this place." Heeyoung mumbles, "Maybe even Jason."

"Was this our place?" Heeyoung suddenly asks, her eyes landing on a photo of Jongin in the hallway leading to the master bedroom.

"Taehyung mentioned we moved in together. You had the code to the parking lot and the house. You're comfortable moving around the place, as well."

"We didn't stay here often. It was our home away from home, when it got too overwhelming with our friends dropping by." He explains, walking into the bedroom and heading through the bathroom to her closet, and sets her on the chaise lounge.

"Would like a bath or take a shower?" Jongin asks, focused on getting her comfortable pajamas.

"Heeyoung," Jongin kneels down, her eyes blinking back into focus.

"Hey." He softly whispers, cupping her cheeks.

In the next moment, Heeyoung pounces on him and connects their lips together. With a strong grip on his collar, she manages to flip their position and push Jongin down on the soft chaise. Heeyoung works on ing his shirt and exploring his bare skin and gradually her hand travels south towards his waistband. Jongin snaps out of his lust as soon as he feels her grab his belt. He's quick to hold her off and slide out from under her. Heeyoung looks extremely displeased but Jongin sternly maintains his distance, barely holding onto his self-control.

"I want you, baby, trust me, but not when you're drunk." Jongin explains, hoping to calm her.

"I am only slightly buzzed. I know what I'm doing Jongin." Heeyoung attempts to stand up, but her motor skills fail and she plots on the chaise. Her actions confirming Jongin's words.

"I can see that." Jongin gives her an amused smile,

"Let's get you in the shower." He tries to help her, but she resists, "I want a bath with lots of bubbles that smell like peonies." She demands,

Jongin nods, kissing her forehead and goes to getting her bath ready. He's adding a few drops of essential oils to the warm water when he feels arms circling around his waist, because his shirt is still somewhere on the closet floor, he can feel the soft skin on his .

"Heeyoung." Jongin gulps, stiffening at the realization. He takes a few deep breaths and unwraps her arms and faces his wife, who's wearing only his discarded shirt.

Let me help you?" She gives him an innocent smile, glancing at his waist.

"Seeing that you're walking, I trust you can get into the tub yourself. I'll shower in the guest bathroom." Jongin pinches her cheek and with a kiss to her forehead he practically runs out of the bathroom and bedroom. In his hurry to leave, he misses the soft smile on Heeyoung's face as she stares after him.

~

Jongin readies himself before carefully pushing open the bedroom doors, afraid of not having enough self-control to reject any further attempts from Heeyoung. To his surprise though, the bedroom is empty.

"Babe, you okay?" Jongin calls out, lightly knocking on the bathroom door. There's no response. He slowly pushes the door and is shocked to see his wife dozing off in the tub,

Jongin is angered at her lack of concern and hurries to pull her out of the tub. Uncaring of his clothes getting wet, he quickly wraps her towel around her and carries her to the bed. He's careful to not wake her up when he's wiping her down and helping her wear her pajamas.

He walks back to the bathroom to clean up and get a change of clothes before returning to the bedroom.

"Goodnight, love." Jongin whispers, kissing her forehead, he turns to leave but pauses at the sight of Haejin and Jiara at the door.

"When did you get here?" Jongin asks,

"It's only been a few minutes. Taehyung informed us about the situation and we hurried over." Haejin says,

"We were worried, but since you're here, we're going to head back." Jiara teases,

"I wasn't planning on staying the night." Jongin says,

"It's close to midnight, might as well stay over." Haejin glances at his watch,

Jongin looks concerned with a few words from his cousin, he agrees.

"Let us know if you need us." Jiara says, heading off to their room.

Haejin glances at his sleeping cousin, "She's giving me the silent treatment and personally, not a fan of it."

"I'm sorry." Jongin feels guilty about being the cause of discord among the cousins,

"Not your fault. I should have told her, but alas." Haejin glances at Heeyoung once more before leaving.

Jongin is quick to remove his shirt and join his wife in bed and pulling her into his arms.


A soft chime disturbs Hope from her dreamless sleep, but she's coaxed back to sleep and the last thing she remembers is a soft touch on her temple. After his workout session and showering, Jongin isn't surprised at the absence of his wife in bed. He heads to the kitchen and he's hit with a wave of nostalgia at the sight of Heeyoung moving around the kitchen and preparing breakfast with the ingredients he had prepped before his workout.

"Good Morning." Hope greets, sliding a breakfast sandwich with fruits and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in front of him.

"Good Morning," Jongin doesn't touch his plate, until after Heeyoung has taken her first bite.

"I didn't think it would turn out this well." Heeyoung moans around her bite, "Due to my injuries, I wasn't allowed any kind of strenuous chores and apparently cooking is on the list." She chuckles, washing down her food with some juice,

"It's delicious, though I was planning on cooking." Jongin tells her,

"I know, but I enjoy cooking."

"I didn't think you would wake up early after the night you had. I was planning on surprising you with breakfast in bed." Jongin reveals,

"Ahh." Heeyoung nods, the two finish eating in silence and work together to clean up.

"Last night," Heeyoung starts, while Jongin finishes the dishes, "I wasn't drunk. I knew exactly what I was doing. I wanted you last night. However, I failed to see how my actions made you uncomfortable, for that I apologize."

"I wasn't uncomfortable because of your advances. God, I want you Heeyoung, so much." Jongin pulls her in his arms, resting their foreheads together, "I always want you, but I didn't want you regretting the next morning."

"I wouldn't have, but I understand where you're coming from and appreciate it." Heeyoung presses a kiss to his lips and runs off towards the stairs.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Jiara groans, crossing the living room and taking a seat at the island,

"What's wrong?" Jongin worries, seeing her pale face,

"Slightly under weather," She waves him off, "I smell something good."

"Heeyoung made breakfast sandwiches," Jongin states, serving his cousin breakfast and chatting with her.

~

"Hope," Haejin calls out,

Heeyoung ignores him, and keeps her eyes focused on Jiara and Jongin,

"Are you still not feeling well?" She asks, noticing Jiara's expression, "I'll have an appointment set up with Dr.Sunmi."

"Hope." Haejin calls, 

"I have a meeting soon and we're set on for lunch right, Jongin?" She looks at the tanned male. Jongin nods and with a wink to Jiara, Heeyoung walks out ignoring her older cousin.

"She doesn't love me anymore." Haejin slumps into his seat, Jiara ignores her dramatic husband.

"What should I do get her to forgive me? There's an Auto show tomorrow, maybe I can find something." Haejin mumbles to himself, sending his assistant a text.

Jiara rolls her eyes, "Honey, I'm not sure that's the solution-"

"Send my sister the tickets to the Auto show and let her know whatever she wants, it's on me." Haejin calls his secretary.

"Crazy." Jiara mutters, watching her husband,

"He's serious?" Jongin asks, knowing the auto show is for extreme sports car fans. Even the cheapest car is worth more than half a million.

"Unfortunately for you my dear cousin, my crazy husband is serious." Jiara solemnly nods, "The Park brothers dote on Hope without any limits."


"Mexican for lunch?" Heeyoung asks, eyes on her phone as she walks into Jongin's office,

"Hello to you as well." Sehun teases, with his friends spread around the office,

"Do I know you?" Hope retorts, loud laughs sound around the room,

"Hello," Heeyoung sends Jongin a confused look,

"We were trying to get Jongin to join us for lunch, but didn't know that you two had made plans." Chanyeol informs her,

"Oh." Heeyoung turns to Jongin. He shrugs, leaving the decision to her,

"It's fine, we can reschedule." Hope smiles,

"Why don't you join us?" Chanyeol suggests,

"I don't want to intrude." She politely declines, though Chanyeol knows Heeyoung isn't comfortable sharing meals with strangers,

"Alright. I'll see you tonight." Chanyeol quickly hugs her,

"Have a good meal." Heeyoung waves to the men and walks out,

Shocked, Jongin runs after her and manages to stop her from getting into the elevator,

"How could you leave without talking to me?" Jongin scoffs, locking their fingers together,

"Sorry," She shrugs,

"I was about to call you," Jongin wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her to his chest,

"I was in the area and decided to stop by." Heeyoung tells him,

"If I knew they would show up suddenly, I would have left the office before their arrival." Jongin complains, glance towards his office,

"Alright. Go back, don't waste your friends time." Heeyoung pats his cheek,

Jongin sighs, "Are you free for lunch tomorrow?"

Heeyoung shakes her head, "I have meetings during lunch everyday for the next few weeks, and there's several business dinners as well."

"You're still here, but I'm missing you already." Jongin squeezes her,

"Hmm" She pats his back, unable to speak her feelings. 

"Alright, you really should go. I'll call you tonight." Heeyoung gives him a peck and hurries into the elevator.

Jongin, reluctantly heads back to his office and after several months of somber Jongin, his friends are happy to see him play along with their jokes.