Vows

Trust, Let's Trust.

"Let's go ladies." Bomi yells as Hyeri and her watch the other women scramble around to gather their things.

"I can't believe I'm missing my honeymoon for this." The newly wedded woman sighs. Though all her friends know she needed this weekend at the spa resort, especially after her hectic wedding and having to deal with her crazy mother-in-law. 

"Where's Yiming?" Hyeri asks, finishing a headcount.

"Here." They hear a groan from one of the bathrooms.

"I am not looking forward to that." Heeyoung shudders, patting her stomach while Bomi and Aejung head over to help Yiming.

"I'm not looking forward to Sehun whining." Sera groans, showing them the barrage of texts from her older brother. 

"Are they at the airport?" Jihyun asks, going through her own texts.

"No, they've just left. It'll take them an hour or so to get there." Seungwan answers, scrolling through her texts.

"How about half of us head over first?" Hana suggests as Bomi and Aejung are helping Yiming and there's two cars

"I'll wait with them." Heeyoung offers to stay back with Sumni while the rest of them start for the airport.

"I'm fine." Yiming whines at Aejung fussing over her, "I'm not missing a free trip to Fiji, no thank you."

"She's safe to fly," Sumni assures as they head to their car with Aejung getting behind the wheel. 

Thankfully, traffic isn't too heavy, but they are the last ones to arrive.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asks, helping his wife out of the car while Kyungsoo and Jongin do the same for theirs.


After landing in Chicago, Sehun stole Yiming away on a private trip. According to Yiming, Sehun transformed into her personal servant since they arrived at the Hamptons beach house. Yiming wanted to give in and forgive Sehun on the first day itself, but Sera Oh served as the devil on her shoulder and had Sehun grovelling for forgiveness. On their last night, Sehun made a grand proposal, and Yiming couldn't refuse.

Days into the New Year, the group receives a picture of the Oh couple signing their marriage license with Sera, and Yixing as witness. Their first appearance as a married couple was at Minseok and Hyeri's wedding, shocking many as it took out one of the most sought out bachelor.


Unexpectedly, Kyungsoo carefully helps Aejung up the stairs and to her seat. Aejung is flustered under the watchful eyes but her husband continues helping her get comfortable for the long flight.

"We're expecting," Kyungsoo announces. The next moment he's shoved to the side by his sister as the other women crowd around his wife.

"Is this like a domino effect? I could be the next one to get pregnant?" Sera jokes, but her brother isn't amused one bit.

"Not until you're married." Sehun scolds, unaware of the judging eyes on him,

"You're one to talk." Heeyoung snorts at the lawyer.

"We're married." Sehun defends,

"Because you got her pregnant, idiot." Sera taunts.

"You-" Sehun trails off as Yiming suddenly runs off.

"Baby." Sehun calls, glaring at his sister, "Watch your back." He threatens, running after his wife.

"We only found out recently," Kyungsoo informs them, having pushed past the women to hold his wife.

"Kyungsoo dragged me to the ER after Hyeri and Minseok's reception." Aejung scrunches her nose at her husband,

"You were nauseous and you hadn't been eating for the past few days." Kyungsoo defends, earning coos from the women.

"Get you a man like Doh Kyungsoo." Sera exclaims, thankfully her boyfriend isn't there to hear her.

"If everything goes to plan, we'll need another invitation to your wedding." Aejung beams at Seungwan.


"Mom, let's go," Hope yells, glancing at her watch, while Jaemin has his eyes on her. 

"I'm here." Her mother huffs, making her way through the foyer.

"I'm telling Oppa, we were late because of our dear mother." Hope teases, poking her tongue out at the elder.

Her mother scowls at her, pinching her cheeks as they walk to the car waiting for them.

"What's he going to do? Scold me?" Her mother snorts.

Jaemin holds the door open for the two women. He tries to sit beside Hope, but glancing at her mother, Hope scoots away.

Hope and Jaemin are discussing yesterday's meeting with a potential investor when her mother interrupts, "Heeyoung, you know I would never want you to give up your dream."

Heeyoung gulps, recalling her grandfather's visit where he informed her of his plans regarding the heir of Byun Enterprises.

"I'm not letting that man and his spawns snatch anything else from us." Hope states.

"Byun Heeyoung." Her mother scolds, "Do not refer to your siblings like that."

"First, It's Hope Park. Second, those leeches aren't my siblings and they'll never be. What kind of insecure as*hole refuses to let you live your best life." Hope snaps, thinking about the man who tirelessly adores her mother and is patiently waiting for her.

"Hope's right, aunty. All the Tae's love and accept you as a mother." Jaemin backs her up,

"Heeyoung." Her mother tiredly sighs,

"Mom, stop giving a fu*k about others and stupid Hyunjin. For once, live for yourself." Hope whines,

"Heeyoung."

"I'm serious, Mom. I wholeheartedly support you and I've talked to Lawyer uncle, if the cheater tries to create problems, we can simply point out his infidelity."

"Fine, I'll talk to the kids and if they approve, I'll talk to Taejoon." Aeyoung chuckles as her daughter excitedly hugs her.

"'ll deal with Hyunjin Oppa, don't worry about anything and just be happy." Heeyoung chirps, squeezing her mother.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we're celebrating your brother."

"Of course not, Mom." Heeyoung beams,

"My sensible child, I couldn't be more proud of you." Aeyoung declares, kissing Heeyoung's head, "I love you, my beautiful daughter."

"Love yo—" She's unable to finish as something collides with their car. Aeyoung wraps herself around her daughter as the car flips, shattering the windows as it lands on the roof. Heeyoung stays protected by her mother, but an unconscious Jaemin dangles from his seatbelt. She notices the driver laying off on the side while her mother's heartbeat slows down. She can't open but she does manage to hit the SOS signal on her necklace, just as a truck pulls next to them. She stays still when a man walks past the bleeding driver and crouches to look inside the car.

"It's done." He mumbles, getting back into the truck and driving off.

Thankfully, only few minutes later, Hope hears sirens as her vision darkens. The last thing she remembers is hearing her mother's heart stop beating.


At the lounge, 

"Where's Yiming?" Yixing notices his sister's absence as the men wander into the lounge in search of their partners.

"Better question, Where's Sehun?" Sera shudders, recalling Yiming dragging Sehun towards the bedrooms. 

Jihyun makes up an excuse for the couple, while Jongin searches around for his wife.

"Where's Heeyoung?"

"Napping." Seungwan answers,

"The last door on the-" Taehyung trails off as a loud scream sounds from the upper deck.

Recognizing the voice as his best friend, Taehyung runs off with Jongin and Bomi.

~

Sehun and Yiming are by the stairs watching Jongin pacing at the door.

"I'm not sure what happened but we heard Heeyoung scream. There was also glass breaking and puking-" On cue, both Yiming and Aejung gag, hurrying to find a bathroom with their husband's following them.

"Dude at least finish what you were saying." Sehun flashes Jongdae the middle finger,

They don't have to wait long as Bomi steps out of the room, "She's fine." Bomi assures them, quickly sending them away and opening the door for Jongin.

"Careful," Bomi warns, cautiously entering the room. More than the messy room, Jongin is shaken seeing his wife lifelessly staring off as Taehyung holds her to his chest.

Bomi pushes Jongin to the bed and Taehyung shifts Heeyoung to his arms. At the familiar touch, Heeyoung tightly wraps her arms around Jongin, pressing her ear to his chest.

Taehyung cleans the glass off the floor, Jongin soothes his wife and Bomi cleans Hope's wounds before leaving the room.

"Has she told you about the accident?" Taehyung asks once Heeyoung falls asleep.

Jongin nods, "Somewhat."

"A few months before her 16th birthday, Hope, Jaemin, and Aunty got into a car crash. Aunty had slipped into a coma, Jaemin suffered from a concussion, a head trauma, memory loss and a few superficial injuries. Hope on the other hand, even with Aunty doing her best to protect her, suffered from heavy injuries including a knee injury that prevented her from dancing professionally. Due to her injuries, she was put into an induced coma for several weeks, physically she was healed, but her mental health. She was diagnosed with PTSD along with a mood disorder. I'm sure you know, but she's unable to sleep without noise, else she wakes up with a panic attack." Taehyung heavily exhales, glancing at his sleeping friend.

"She was seeing a therapist but I'm sure Hope didn't mention her sleeping habits."

"I didn't know it was severe." Jongin frowns as he's never faced this situation.

"She usually has music or someone sleeping with her."

"How did such an accident even happen?" Jongin mumbles, gazing at his wife's sleeping face.

Taehyung sighs, "The investigation team found tacks on the tires and obvious signs of an intentional collusion along with the driver's statement of something crashing into them. However, because it was a remote area, there was no surveillance. Hope ran her own search and found something, but she's unsure on how to deal with them."

Jongin watches Taehyung gently hold Heeyoung's hand. "The two of you are really close." Jongin voices,

"The closest." Taehyung teases. Rather than getting upset or jealous, Jongin responds with a soft smile. "Hope and I are close and very platonic. We don't have many secrets between us, nor any romantic feelings." Taehyung states. 

"Never?" Jongin asks,

"Not really. I love Hope, I want and need her in my life forever, but I don't see us in a romantic relationship and I know she feels the same. If we had to label our relationship, it would be platonic soulmates." Taehyung confesses, "Also, I've spent many years pining over Seol."

"Seol?" Jongin asks, surprised,

"Yeah, Seol. I moved on a while ago, but falling for Seol helped me realize my feelings for Hope were completely different and not at all romantic." 

"Seol and you have dated?" Jongin asks,

Taehyung snorts, "God, no. I loved Seol, but she was pining after someone else, who was in love with someone else."

"Talk about a love square." Jongin jokes,

"It really was. But I'm happy for Seol, Junmyeon is an amazing guy." Taehyung nods to himself,

"He's too amazing." Jongin rolls his eyes as Taehyung laughs at his misery.

"Hope is also in love with Junmyeon." Taehyung jokes as Jongin glowers,

"I'm kidding, but on that topic, what's with the free pass?" Taehyung asks,

"After my father's and the events that led to it and after it, Heeyoung was obviously upset. She demanded a free pass, in case she ever got caught in a 'misunderstanding' as I did." Jongin explains, running his fingers through her hair.

"You're supposed to reign her in, not give in to her craziness." Taehyung tsks,

"I needed her forgiveness, I was even willing to sign over custody of our future children." Jongin confesses.

"Whipped." Taehyung coughs, "But it's hard not to love her once you get to know her. Look at how she has her brothers wrapped around her pinky. Anything she asks, she'll recieve."

"It was easy falling in love." Jongin kisses her knuckles.

"So easy you're marrying her twice within a year."

Jongin softly smiles at his wife.

"I always forget to ask, but how did she get this scar?" Jongin asks, running his finger over said scar on the side of her left pinky.

"She got sneaking out of her bedroom window on the 3rd floor with Hyung, because she wanted waffles. Aunty gave them a long lecture and grounded them for a grand total of one week." Taehyung recalls.

"Hyunjin hyung?" Jongin asks,

"Not Hyunjin." Taehyung awkwardly coughs, "Don't worry, you'll meet at the reception."


Heeyoung wakes up, snuggled in her husband's arms. She's admiring her husband's sleeping face when she feels a tinge of pain from her foot. Unable to recall her injury, she pushes it to the back of her mind, carefully drawing away from her husband to go to the restroom.

Exiting the restroom, she's surprised to see Jongin awake.

"Did I wake you?" She asks, limping back to the bed. Jongin shakes his head, pulling her to sit between his legs and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"We have a few hours," Heeyoung notes, looking at the screen by the door, giving them updates on their journey.

"Idon'tlikethis." Jongin whines, pressing kisses to her neck,

"What did you say?"

"We'll be apart for a whole week." Jongin frowns, 

"It's two days, honey," Heeyoung giggles,

"You left me alone for three days and I won't see you until the ceremony," Jongin argues,

"Two days." His wife chuckles lightly.

"Two days too long." Jongin pouts,

"Absence makes the heart fonder, love." Heeyoung states, straddling her husband and trailing a hand down his chest.


"I'll see you at the altar," Jongin asks.

"You will." Heeyoung confirms, pressing a kiss on his lips and following her friends.

"I love you."

"I love you more," Jongin yells as the door shuts close behind her.

"Whipped." Sehun coughs at a sadly frowning Jongin. Not pleased with her husband's words, Yiming smacks his arm and walks to her brother.

"Baby." Sehun whines, following her.

"Who's whipped now?" Jongdae teases, which starts an argument among the men.

The title goes to Sehun, who carries his wife down the stairs after Yiming merely frowns at the stairs.

The chauffeured cars take the group to their accommodations for the weekend.

After settling in, Jackson leads the group to the private beach behind the main villa.

The next day, they get to explore different attractions and sights. And at night Jackson drags them to a private yacht to celebrate Jongin's last night of 'bachelorhood.'


"Is Heeyoung here?" Jongin asks when Jinhyuk pokes his head inside the dressing room.

"She's getting ready." Jinhyuk confirms, narrowing his eyes at the groom's hopeful expression, "You can't see her before the ceremony, not with Bomi keeping a strict watch." 

Jongin visibly deflates.

"You're seeing her in less than an hour." Sehun tries to assure him.

"I know, but..." Jongin sighs, looking at his wife's picture on his lock screen.

"The hair stylist is here," Jinhyuk announces.


"I can't do this." Heeyoung gulps, anxiously glancing at the clock and peeking out the window and into the garden where several guests have gathered.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks, worriedly looking over the bride.

"I'm scared," Heeyoung mumbles when Bomi steps out to take a call.

"You're already married, princess." Taehyung muses, slightly amused,

"A year ago, there were benefits to gain from the wedding. Now, there's nothing. What happens when someone better comes along and he realizes I'm not worth it." Heeyoung gasps,

"Hope-" Taehyung sighs, but she's distracted by a text message,

"Fu*k this." Heeyoung spits, grabbing the car keys and running out the room.

"Hope," Taehyung yells, alerting Bomi. She rushes in with her phone attached to her ear,

"Where's our bride, Taehyung Kim?" Bomi asks, leveling Taehyung with a dark glare.

"I don't know." Taehyung answers, dumbfounded.

Bomi curses under her breath and snatches Taehyung's phone off the table and sends out a quick text.

~

"Split and search?" Hana suggests,

"And if we find her?" Jaemin asks,

"Bring her back, Jaemin." Hana snaps,

"I'm not forcing her back." Jaemin rolls his eyes,

"Get over your fu*king self, as*hat. Hope is in love with Jongin. Even if she leaves, she's not running into your fu*king arms. You lost any chance you had when you abandoned her." Taehyung's outburst startles his friends,

"If she's in love with him, then why the fu*k did she run away?"

"It must be something else." Eddy comments,

"Why else would the bride run away from her own wedding?" Jaemin scoffs, ignoring his friends' exasperated looks.

"Hyung isn't here yet." Haechan points out,

"You don't seriou-" Jaemin starts,

Taehyung cuts him off, "We know Hope much better-" 

"Enough." Bomi slams her hands on the table, "Haechan, Taehyung go after her, while we fu*king stall. Understood." She instructs as Taehyung gets a text.

"She's headed to the airport."


Jinhyuk is having a meltdown as various technical issues keep popping up along with other issues such as misplacing of the ingredients for the dinner, the flower boy/ring-bearer misplacing his flower basket and etc.

"Where's Hyung?" Eddy whispers, taking a seat beside a woman on her IPad.

"They were delayed due to an emergency." The male seated in front of Eddy answers, idly glancing around the elegantly decorated garden.

"Why the fu*k is Jaemin messing with the Wi-Fi?" The lady beside Eddy furiously taps her device,

"Can you stop working for just 5 minutes, Elle?" Eddy frowns at his older sister, who reluctantly puts away her device.

"Touchy! Are you trying to stall or something?" Minho chuckles, pausing at Eddy's horrible poker face,

"What happened?" Hyungsik asks,

"Hope ran away." Jaemin whispers, sliding into the seat beside Elle.

"Why the fu*k?" Hyungsik seems ready to bolt but the woman beside him discreetly stops him with a hand on his wrist.

"Jaemin, come with me." Jinhyuk pants, dragging Jaemin away.

"Any updates?" Minho worriedly asks his sister when she joins them. Seol shakes her head as Haechan and Taehyung have yet to check-in.

~

As the groom is making his way to the altar, the rest of Heeyoung's friends sneak into their seats, including Haechan and Taehyung.

"She's here," Taehyung informs them,

The lights dim and the strumming of a guitar sounds through the speakers. Jayden enters first, throwing flower petals on the path leading to the altar, once his job is done, he runs to Jaemin. The music softens and the fairy lights brighten when Heeyoung steps under the arch leading to the garden. Focused on his glowing wife, Jongin fails to notice the man beside her.

"She was picking them up," Haechan informs them as Hope starts walking.

"Imagine my surprise seeing her waiting for us, like that." A woman bearing a similar resemblance to Jaemin and Hana slides into the seat beside Hyungsik. "I was contemplating murder if she planned on abandoning Jongin at the altar." Jiara adds,

"Touch her and your husband would contemplate your murder." Hana snorts.

"$100, Hyung will threaten him," Hyungsik whispers to Minho,

"I don't make losing bets." Minho states,

"It's only a hundred."

"Children, please." Jiara deadpans as Heeyoung reaches her husband.

Jongin wipes his tears while Heeyoung hugs the man giving her away.

"Thank you for growing up well princess." The male whispers, pecking her temple and facing Jongin.

"Please take good care of her." The older states. Though confused, Jongin is quick to nod at the familiar male.

"Did you threaten him?" Hyungsik excitedly asks, leaning forward to look at his older brother. However, he's met with a cold glare causing him to sit back in his seat.

~

"You're absolutely gorgeous." Jongin breathless whispers,

"You too." Heeyoung replies, their moment disturbed by a cough from the 'officiator' who happens to be Taemin Kim, Taehyung's older brother.

"You look handsome, Taemin."  Heeyoung compliments, the lawyer chuckles clearing his throat, and starting on the ceremony.

"Jongin's vows." Taemin hands the mic to Jongin,

Jongin exhales, keeping a firm grip on Heeyoung's hand, "You are my entire world and without you by my side, living would be absolute torture. I love you more than anything. If I were to list out my reasons for loving you, I'm afraid we'll be here for a while. Where would I even begin, when I find myself falling in love with you more with each passing day. I've been mesmerized by you since the moment I first saw you and many mornings I'm in awe when I wake up with you by my side. Every time you smile at me, I find myself grateful for making the decisions that led to you. I'm grateful that you took a chance with me. Just your mere presence brings a smile to my face and I promise I will do everything to keep you smiling. Your happiness and well-being will always matter most and I promise to love you more tomorrow than I do today. I promise to cherish and love you for the rest of our lives together." Jongin finishes, furrowing his eyebrows before gently resting his palm on her stomach, "Whopper, too. I promise to cherish you both till the day I die." 

Surprised gasps sound as several guests were unaware of the pregnancy.

"Sh--oot/ I forgot my vows." Hope blurts, earning chuckles from the guests as she innocently blinks at her husband.

"It's fine, take your time." Jongin gives her a soft smile, lightly squeezing her hand.

Taking a deep breath, Hope starts, "I love you, so, so much it fuc- freaking terrifies me. I've never been one for relationships nor did I understand what it meant to be loved, until you. Thank you for cherishing and loving all of me, from the best to the worst. I would find it difficult to live my life without you beside me. The past few days, I've hated waking up without you by my side. I missed your warm touch, your kisses, and just your overall presence and realized I don't want to go through that again, not even for a single day. If you aren't by my side I would miss you, who has always been patient and understanding, even when I don't deserve it. I know I'm not the best wife but I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of our lives and if there's a life beyond that, I chose to love you and only you."

"You are. For me, you're absolutely perfect." Jongin is quick to rebut,

Tissues are being passed around the guests as Hope's friends can't stop their tears. Having watched Hope run from relationships to getting her happily after, is more than enough to bring tears.

"Do you-You're already married, though. So-" Taemin gulps at the glare from the bride, clearing his throat he backtracks, "Do you take each other as husband and wife, in sickness and health, through life's ups and downs and to cherish and love till the end of time?"

"I do."

"I do."

"Rings, please." Taemin signals the ring-bearer,

Jayden happily skips to the altar with the ring box,

"Last chance to run, babe." Heeyoung teases, as Jongin pulls her close,

"I'll happily pass." Jongin winks, dipping her down and crashing their lips together.

~

"Bouquet toss," Jinhyuk announces,

"You've got to be kidding me," Heeyoung mumbles, eyeing a couple of her friends (Elle and Jaemin) pull-out calculators/phones with Seol and Hana hurrying them to calculate the best spot to avoid catching the bouquet. Hope stifles her chuckles as Seol and Hana fight for the back spot while Elle gets dragged to the middle with Bora.

"Where's Saeyoung?" Heeyoung grabs the mic from a flustered Taemin.

"They're not letting me join." Hyungsik whines, as Minho holds him back.

"Why not? Let him." Hope says earning a loud squeal from Hyungsik, who pushes Elle for the top spot.

"Yixing ge, Dae, and Myeonnie too." Hope waits for them to gather as she gets ready to toss her bouquet.

"Ready, 3. 2."

Hope turns around, just in time to see Hana push Seol forward, and the bouquet lands in the designer's crossed arms.

Seol snaps out of her shock when she hears Junmyeon's friends . She quickly tosses the bouquet to Hana and hides behind her brother.

~

"My baby." Hyungsik loudly coos, mindful of her stomach as he hugs her.

The lady following after him, extends her hand towards Jongin, "Bora Song, Bomi's sister, and this one's fiancee." She introduces, pushing her fiance away to hug the bride.

Hyungsik turns to Jongin with an evil smirk, "I will destroy you if you hurt my Hope."

"Ouch." Hyungsik frowns when someone smacks him,

"Don't threaten my favorite cousin." Jiara Kim scolds, pulling Jongin for a hug. "Don't take his threat lightly, if you hurt Hope, you're playing with death."

"Oppa." Hope chirps, running to hug the man behind Jiara.

Pulling away, she beams at her husband, "Jongin meet Haejin Oppa and Hyungsik Oppa."

"What about me?" Jiara jokes, opening her arm for Heeyoung.

"I missed you too, Ara." Heeyoung pouts,

"I'll come after you if you hurt my favorite cousin," Jiara warns Hope,

"Wow, such blatant favoritism." Jongdae playfully mocks, 

"Visit me half the times Jongin does and then we'll talk." Jiara retorts,

"I'm busy." Jongdae tires to argue,

"Jongin runs a corporation," Jiara states, ending all arguments.

"We'll talk to you later." Haejin pats Hope's head, following after his wife to greet her cousins.

"Hope," Jayden yells, dragging Minho and his wife with him.

"Jongin uncle, meet Mimi aunty." Jayden introduces,

"Congratulations, I've heard a lot about you from my sister-in-law and brother." Taemi Kim smiles at the groom,

"We'll talk later, I need to introduce Mimi to Ae aunty and Soo Uncle." Jayden bids, dragging his aunt away.

"Hope, congrats." Elle hugs the younger, pulling away to glance at Hope's stomach.

"I'm at 13 weeks," Hope tells her,

"Congrats, It's nice to meet you outside of work meetings, CEO Kim." Elle chuckles, heading off to greet others around the room.

"Are Eddy and Elle related?" Jongin whispers to his wife, shocked to see not only the CEO of SB Groups but also Jung Corporation's VP.

"They're siblings." Heeyoung answers, before Jongin can follow up with another question, more guests head their way.

~

"Princess." Youngjae calls.

Heeyoung lets out a playful gasp, "Do my eyes betray me, or am I seeing CEO Byun, Director Choi, and supermodel Saeyoung Byun?"

"Stop joking, I canceled my meeting with Park Holdings to be here today." Jungha Choi smirks, scanning the room to nod at Hyungsik.

"Congrats, princess." Yohan hugs her before greeting Jongin.

"Brother-in-law, please keep our youngest very happy." Jungha smiles at Jongin, heading off to join the KimTae's.

"I wish you the best in dealing with this menace." Saeyoung deadpans, causing Hope to gape at her cousin,

"Has the hunger gone to your head?" Hope sweetly asks, resulting in the model rolling her eyes,

"You know I love you, Hope." Saeyoung coos, pulling her cousin for a hug.

"I'm not feeling it."

"You will once you see my gift." Saeyoung winks, heading off to join the others.

"I can't believe only a year ago, I had to convince you to walk down the aisle," Youngjae recalls,

"I heard you're working on a deal with JH-"

"No work talk." Jungha returns to drag her brother away.

~

"When you said you knew the Zhan siblings. I didn't think you meant the Zhan brothers of Hong Kong." Jongin muses, eyeing Jason Zhan, Mark's older brother.

"Jason is Hyungsik's best friend, so he was constantly hanging around our house, and during college, we lived across each other," Hope informs her husband, as they're urged to their seats for dinner.

"Wow." Jongin chuckles,

"This isn't even half of my family. You have yet to meet the elders." Heeyoung adds, 

"Will they be at our anniversary party?" Jongin asks, helping her sit. 

"Yup." She pops the p, taking a long sip of the cider.

"You'll be showing by then." Jongin smiles to himself,

"The party is months away." Heeyoung flushes, avoiding her husband's eyes as she looks around the room.

"Did you talk to Minseok?" She remembers to ask,

"They love it." Jongin nods, recalling his cousin's elated look when he informed him about the fully-paid honeymoon to Europe.


"2% of KT Bio, Hope isn't going to be happy about whatever that is." Hana distastefully eyes the duo on the loveseat. 

"I'll raise you to 2.7%, she'll ask them to break up." Seol chimes, 

"Don't start!" Bomi warns, 

"They'll be here soon." Haechan takes the empty chair beside his wife,

"I don't like that... thing." Jayden glares at the couple.

"There are children present!" Jayden screams, but his godfather ignores him.

"Should we be worried for the idiot or her?" Eddy asks, curiously.

"Doesn't matter, either way, it'll be hilarious."

"What's hilarious?" Sehun takes a seat at the dining table, while the rest of his friends are in the living room.

"Hope's mood swings," Haechan answers without missing a beat.

The entrance door opens, Jongdae's voice booming through the entryway, signaling their arrival. Jongin and Junmyeon carry the luggage, following after Jongdae and Heeyoung.

Everyone hurries to greet the couple after weeks of not seeing them and once they've settled down, Heeyoung notices the cozy pair on the loveseat. Per her friends' prediction, her smile is wiped off and her eyes harden.

"What the fu- is going on?"