Chapter 7

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie” Jennie yelled as soon as I walked through the door of our parents’ house.

“yeah yeah, I know” I told her hugging her back

“Oh Jisoo, darling I heard Yoongi went over last night.” My mother wiggled her eyebrows at me and I could do was roll my eye “so...? “she asked “did anything happen?”

“Mom!” I said, and she laughed “god no why would it?”

“well you know he will be your husband soon so there is nothing wrong with having fun before marriage.” I couldn’t believe my mother at this moment, was she really my mother? Did she just tell me so sleep with him?

“Unnie, what mom is trying to say is if something did happen she wouldn’t be angry or upset” Jennie tried to explain but I wouldn’t listen.

“well no!” I exclaimed “nothing happened. We just ate and watched a movie”

“what did you cook for him” mom asked and Jennie just laugh at moms question knowing I couldn’t even boil water

“nothing” I answered “we ordered pizza and tteokbokki”

“Jisoo!” my mother exclaimed “why didn’t you cook? You must cook for him. He will soon “

“yes yes yes mom I know” I interrupted her “my husband and he will be eating my food so I must feed him. I know mom you’ve told me a million times!”

“well then if you know ?” she asked wanting to know why I didn’t cook for him last night

“I offered but he refused”

“yeah, he knows you at cooking.” Jennie made fun of me “he aint tryna die before the wedding day”

“stop it with your getto would you?” I suddenly became upset. Even if she was right, I hated to admit that he wouldn’t like my cooking. Suddenly my phone ringed and it was a call for Chaeyoung.

“mmm” I answered

“where are you girl? We been waiting for an hour!” Chaeyoung said and I looked at Jennie confused and she the face she makes when she forgets something important

“!” she exclaimed and took the phone away from me “we are on our way. Anything you need or that you may be missing?” she asked and began writing down a list that Chaeyoung must of given her. “mom we must go now. I love you” Jennie told mom and mom just smiled and waved to me as Jennie pulled me out of the house.

“Yah!!!” I yelled as we reached the front door “yah!!! I just got here!”

“we are late unnie, mom already knows don’t worry. She doesn’t mind now lets go!”

“where are we going? Can you at least tell me that?” I asked but she gave no response. We got into her car and she drove away. We made a few stops here and there but she still said no word. After the 3rd stop I gave up and stopped asking.

“aren’t you going to ask anymore?” Jennie suddenly spoke

“no!?” I said

She laughed “why not? Don’t you want to know?”

“will you tell me?”

“no hahaha”

I knew it. She was just teasing me. She wanted to mock me. She was always good at that. Just like when we were in school. She suddenly stopped the car in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter