Chapter 11

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ones POV

After Yoongi dropped off Jisoo he headed to his apartment. On his way there he recived a call and upon seeing the caller he ignored it. His phone ranged 5 times until Yoongi grew irritated and answered.

"Yes?" he said to the person on the other line. The call was loud on speak. He didnt need to hold his phone since his phone was sinked to his car.

"Come home. We have to talk" 

"I dont want to" Yoongi refused to go to visit his father.

"I didnt ask if you wanted. I told you to come." then the call ended. Yoongi sighed in irritation and drove to his fathers house. 

At his arrival his father was waiting for him on the dining table. Yoongi took a seat next to his father and waited for him to speak.

" As it was mentioned to you multiple times. You are getting married. And we have a dinner with her and her fsmily this tomorrow night. So be sure to dress nicely. We will be going to their house. You will meet her and I hope for your own good you behave." His father said strickly

"I dont want to get married" Yoongi protested

"You have no choice. It was settled since the day you were born, same as for her. So you will show up with a big smile on you face. "

"I met someone" Yoongi told his father. His father was shocked and in some way content that his son finally was interested in some but it didnt matter because the decision was already made. 

"Well I hope you say your goodbye soon, because once you meet the wedding will start taking place." Yoongi stood up angrily and headed to the door "I am giving you a week after tomorrows dinner to end whatever you have with this girl and after that you will focus on your marriage understood" his father sounded cruel and emotionless. But to some point Yoongi couldnt blame him. He knew this was his mothers last wish too. But he didnt want to let go of Jisoo. Not now. Not ever.

The next day Yoongi arrived to the school along with Jin and the boys. He asked Jin to pick him up because he wasnt in the mood to drive. 

The boys saw the girls Jeep parked and they knew that they had gotten their car back. They went in looking for them but to their luck they didnt find them. 

"Hey" Chaeyoung greeted Yoongi instead of her boyfriend "Can we talk?" she asked him and Jimin looked confused

"Wait why?" Jimin protested " Why not talk to me?" he was whining

"Babe, this is important and it has to do with Jennie and Jisoo" Chaeyoung explained and he just nodded

"Then why cant I come too?" Taehyung asked 

"Because you afre coming with me" Lisa suddenly said and he nodded. Jungkook didnt complain he and Lisa had talked about it already and he knew what the girls were going to talk to them about. Lisa and Jungkook had that kind of relationship, there were no secrets what so ever even if it involved others. But when ever there were they understoon that if they couldnt tell each other was for a reason and respected that from each other.

Chaeyoung and Lisa took Yoongi and Taehyung to the roof top were they talked about Jennie and Jisoo.

"Oppa, Jisoo is engaged and she cant be with you" Chaeyoung told Yoongi who was taken back. Taehyung looked confused at them all before speaking.

"Wait what do I have to do with this?" 

"If Jisoo is engaged there is a chance so is Jennie" Lisa told him.

"Oppa we all know you are too. And you have to talk with Jisoo and you two have to come with a conclusion to this whole situation."

"Or break off all contact" Lisa said looking at Taehyung "Itll be the best for the four of you."

"But before you make up your minds be sure to talk with them first. You all deserve to have that closure everyone always longs for." Chaeyoung had a point and Yoongi understood it very well.

"If you four decide to fight for each other then we and the boys are here to help and support wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter