Chapter 14

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo if you let me, if you are willing to fight for this, to fight for us against our parents I will do everything to break off your engagement and mine too" Yoongi sounded to sincere when he told Jisoo that she couldnt help but smile at him. He always found a way to make her want to fight for him. 

"You will do everything?" Jisoo asked him and he nodded "Then lets get married and run away" She told him

"Jisoo..." 

"See you wont do everything. You are just saying words to make me stay"

"No I mean it, I will do everything but the right way. Running away is not the right way. I want to break both our engagement and ask for you hand the right way. I want all our friend and our parents to be there. Make it something special"

" But my dinner is tomorrow" Jisoo pouted and Yoongi smiled.

"I will go there with you. As your official boyfriend" 

"But you arent my boyfriend" 

"Kim Ji Soo, will you be my girlfriend?" Jisoo's eyes grew and her smile became wider.

"Yes, Min Yoon Gi. I would love to be your girlfriend" Jisoo leaned in and Yoongi did the same closing every gap between the two as they shared a sweet and soft kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa slamed Jennie's door open and then close. She stood there staring at the small girl who layed in the center of the bed as she let small cries fall down her face. Lisa's face softened hearing her silent cries. She knew Jennie wasnt trying to cry and she didnt want anyone to hear her either. 

Lisa sighed and moved closer to Jennie feeling all the anger she felt with Taehyung leave her body. She sat at the edge of the bed were Jennie was facing. Jennie noticed her but decided to ignore her. Both girl knew what each of them were doing but that didnt stop either.

"Jennie "

"Dont even" Jennie started using her english knowing Lisa would understand her perfectly. 

"Can you stop being such a brat and listen." Lisa felt irritated 

"Says the brat herself" Jennie was ready to fire at anything 

Lisa once again sighed "What that big idiot alien said is partly true okay?" Lisa waited to hear a response but upon seeing none she continued "Look he is the biggest and most stupid and weird idiot out there" Lisa began trying to explain in her own weird way 

Jennie sat up with a light laugh after hearing Lisa describe him " You have no idea " Jennie told her.

"Ohh trust me I do" Lisa said without realizing and Jennies smile left her face that when Lisa realized what she said. "I didnt mean that"

"Its okay...." Jennie's sad tone coming back "Clearly there is a past and it happened when I wasnt here so I cant blame either for having that connection. "

"That idiot I swear" Lisa face palmed herself " Look oppa and I do have a passed but its not how he made it seem I swear. The alien weirdo is my half brother. Our father is Korean and my mother is Thai. Taehyungs mother passed away when he was only a baby and his father remarried. He met my mom one a trip to Thailand. Our father accidently lost Taehyung and my mother found him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter