Chapter 5

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoongi's POV 

I saw the way Taeyang hyung looked at Jisoo the whole time we were at the club house. He just would take his eye off her and for some reason that bothered me a lot. I have never felt like this before not even when I was dating AOA Hyejeong. We had dated for 3 years and yet i never felt like this with her. Not once was i jealous but seeing Jisoo meet her ex bf really make something come from inside me. I wish I knew what this was....

*********************************************************************

"Are you still not able to drive?" Lisa asked Jisoo and Jennie and they both nodded. it had been a month already since Jisoo and Jennie got their car taken away. thier parents told both girls they had to win their car back, to which Jennie really thought wasnt fair and kept on complaining to her parents on a daily, which only caused them to be without  car longer. Everyday since Chaerin, Lisa and Chaeyoung have been picking them up.

"Thanks to Jennies big mouth they have taken the car for long" Jisoo said smacking the younger twin.

"Hye you cant blame me! you know its not fair at all." Jennie started defending herself  " you too arent okay with this so why blame all on me." she began speaking in english

"okay okay , girls thats enough!" Chaerin said interrupting the sisters fight. "Who wants sushi?" she asked as she took out her phone ready to order sushi

"Chaeyoung and Jisoo don't eat sushi" Taeyang said taking a seat next to Jisoo.

Jisoo and taeyang were in good terms now. the day Chaeyoung gave Jisoo and Jennie a key to the club house. Taeyang took the opportunity to talk to Jisoo about what had happened. after talking Jisoo understood and forgave him. they were starting all over, as friend and since there was already alot of history between them it wasnt hard for them to get close once again. Everyone would think they would get back together and be happy but they were wrong...

"ohh really" Chaeyoung asked "wow that is so cool. seems we have more in commen then we thought" she said looking at Jisoo and Jisoo just smiled and nodded in response. 

"where are you going hyung?" kookie asked as he noticed Yoongi getting up from the table.

"I just need air.." he responded a bit coldly but it didnt surprise no one since he was normally like this. 

Yoongi had been watching Jisoo for quite some time and he hated the fact that Taeyang was always there around her. ever since they talked and solved their issues they had become unseperable and he hated that. He coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter