Chapter 18

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jisoo's POV ~

I woke in the middle of our flight feeling dizzy. I thought it was weird since not once had this happened to me before. I notice Jennie wasnt sleeping and she asked me why I was awake. I told her honestly I was feeling dizzy and then I suddenly had a craving. One I would never think I would ever have. I wanted Mango, the fruit I hated the most yet I wanted it the most right now. I told Jennie and of course she looked at me weird but still called for the airflight attendent to ask her for some.

Minutes later she returned with a big plate full of Mango and I looked at it so excitedly. I found myself weird at time and I noticed Jennie did too. I began to it the Mango and surprisingly I found myself enjoying every bite I took. Before leaving I heard the attendent say "Please enjoy im sure both will love it" we both looked at her weird and I pulled the plate away from Jennie. I wasnt going to share with her please she can get her own and of course Jennie told her "Ohh im sorry its not for me" but the girl just smiled weirdly as if she wasnt telling us something and walked off. I heard how Jennie said 'weird' underneath her breath as she was refering to the attendent.

I ignored her and kept on eating my Mango with so much delight. I was almost done when I felt weird. I felt as if I needed to throw up and indeed I did. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. "What the hell? Am I really stressed over this wedding?" I asked himself. Either I was really stressed or I had caught a virus before leaving to Paris.

"Are you okay miss?" I turned around and found the same girl that took the Mango over to me. She looked worried and of course she should be because if anyone on the plain caught some food poisoning over their food it would be bad for them.

"Yes im okay. Just stress" I told her flushing the toilet and sitting down for a moment. She handed me a glass of water and I gladly took it bowing as a thank you to her. 

"Are you sure you are just stressed?" She asked. I looked at her confused and she just smiled

"Either that or I caught a virus before my flight to Paris" I told her, she seemed to be enjoying me suffering and I could understand why.

"Miss I am sorry if this may sound rude and I do apologize ahead of time for it but do you think maybe you could actually be pregnant?" I dropped the glass of water and it shattered on the bathroom floor. "Omg are you okay? Let me get that" she held my hand lightly and moved me out of the bathroom and sat me on one of their resting places. She was cleaning the glass silently. Once she finished she turned to me again and smiled.

"What do you mean" I asked her as I was still trying to process what she had said before I dropped the glass or water.

"Forget it" She smiled kindly " It was just a thought" 

"But you would just say it just to say it. There has to me a reason" I told her

She smiled and took a seat infront of me " Answer me something" I nodded " Do you like Mango?" 

"No I hate it" I told her with all honesty

"When I was pregnant of my little baby I used to crave a lot of Mango and believe me when I say I hate Mango. Never would I think of myself eating it like ever and yet there I was eating it throughout my whole pregnancy"

"But what does that have to do with me?" I asked her still very confused and she laughed lightly.

"Nothing really but I am not wrong" she paused and taking out a card from her bag or at least it looked like her bag "I would get checked. You know just incase." she smiled and stood up

"But..." I paused "What if I am? What do I do then?" With all honestly I am not even sure to why I was asking her to began with. She was just a stranger who suddenly assumed I was pregnant but I wasnt, was I? Could I really be pregnant? Omg and if I am what do I do then?

"Then I suggest to talk to who ever the father may be. Trust me you dont want to end up working 24/7 only seeing your baby once a month maybe just give her the life she deserves." she walked away after saying that.

The money wouldnt be a problem. My family was well off and Yoongi's family too. The problem was if I really was. How would Yoongi react? How would my parents react? For all they know me and Yoongi havent slept together at least not that way, even though I knew that was a lie. We pretty much did it every single time he slept over. I am pretty sure even Jennie knew, my parents were just blind enough to believe other wise. 

I went back to my seat and Jennie looked at me worried "Are you okay? What happened? What took you so long?" She really was worried and I felt bad.

I turned to her "Jennie" I wanted to tell her what the girl had told me I want to share this with Jennie but I closed my mouth the moment I opened it and smiled " Yeah, I am fine. This wedding is going to be the death of me" I told her and she sighed in relief.

"Wow you scared me. For a second I thought you were going to tell me that you were pregnant" I laugh awkwardly and so did she.

The rest of the flight went by farely quiet and I ended up falling back asleep only to wake up went Jennie told me we had arrived. We called for a taxi and headed over to our parents. Jennie was currently back with them and as for me I wanted to go straight to rest and I felt as if that would only happen in their house. If I went to my apartment I would feel lonely and I was not going to call Yoongi. I was still mad at him and most diffenetly was not going to go over to his either. 

Jennie and I headed straight to our rooms and I didnt even unpack my things because I would be heading back to my apartment tomorrow afternoon. But I was sure Jennie was fixing her things. I was about to change into something more comfortable when I heard my phone ringing. For a second I thought it would be Yoongi ready to apologize but my smile went away when I saw Taehyungs name pop up. I hesitated for a second but answered.

"What do you want?" I said with the coldest tone I could manage 

"Oh come on Noona, not you too." He soundly upset "Please Noona help me. Jennie isnt picking up my calls nor answering my texts."

"Well not to choose a side but from what she told me you kind of deserve that." I said taking a seat on the edge on my bed. "But look I hate seeing Jennie like that so I am giving one chance and only one chance to tell me what happened and then I will tell you if ill help you or not."

"Thank you thank you thank you" Taehyung kept repeating one after another

"You are wasting your time Taehyung so speak up already" 

Taehyung explained to me what happened. And how he was just Irenes old childhood friend and how they accidently fell asleep together. It sounded weird not going to lie but he sounded honest too. And there is one thing I knew about him was he was madly in love with Jennie and would anything to be with her. So in other words yes, he got me on his side for this.

"Okay" I simply said but was sounded confused still "Go to my apartment, its a 30 minute drive from here to there so do what you need to do. There is an extra key Yoongi has it. Ask him for it and tell him I let you borrow it. But tell him not to call to confirm and just give you the key. Ill drive Jennie there so hurry up sir."

I ended the call and sat on my bed for another 10 minutes. Was I doing the right thing? I was having an internal battle wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter