Chapter 3

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang POV

 

I heard how Lisa and Chaeyoung called for someone. From what Chaerin told us those two girls were new to our school, and also the same age as Chaeyoung. Chaerin had said they spoke English too and had studied at the US. She didn’t give us names all she really said was they were both short and very cute. She had also mention how one of them spoke back to Yoongi, which really surprised me. Everyone was scared of Yoongi, so that really was something I had to see. I wanted to meet this girl who had stood up to Yoongi, being new and all people don’t normally know. But still something about the way Chaerin talked about these girls seem familiar. I had a feeling in my chest about it and could quite figure out why.

When we came to the girls car. I notice both of them seemed familiar. Just by looking at their back I felt like I had seen them before and maybe I had at during lunch or something. I saw Lisa pulling one of them while Chaeyoung went to the other side and pulled the other. When I saw both girls my surprised was massive. I couldn’t hide it at all. It was Jennie and Jisoo. I felt like I was dreaming and this wasn’t real. But it was them, they where here in Korea, on our same school. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Jisoo. She was still as beautiful as always and Jennie still looked as innocent as always with her cute baby smile. Remembering what Chaerin had told us earlier I knew exactly who had talked back to Yoongi. Just like always, she hadn’t changed. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I felt guilty for leaving her like I did back in the US. But I really had no choice. Chaeyoung needed me. And I couldn’t tell Jisoo the reason. If I would of told her, she of wanted to wait until my return and I knew there would be no return. I had no choice but to break her heart in order for her to move on and live happily.

Once our eyes met she was just as shocked as I was. I saw how her eyes widened at the sight of me. She wasn’t happy but I saw no hate in her either. She was hurt, disappointed, angry but no hate. We stayed like that staring at each other for a while as if it was just us two. Who had met in the middle of a street. Ignoring the rest, at this moment it was just Jisoo and I here standing, staring at each other’s eyes. “Jisoo “ I finally was able to say. Her eyes widened even more as she heard my voice. She didn’t move nor did she say a word. There was silence from her and everyone seemed shocked just like her. They were all asking questions but I wasn’t paying attention. I only focused on Jisoo. Jisoo turned to Jennie and I could see Jennie was still looking at me and then turned to Jisoo.

Chaeyoung : you know oppa?

Jennie and Jisoo : Oppa?

Lisa : umm.. yes. He is Chaeyoungs brother…..

Jisoo : say what? This is your sister?

Taeyang : Jisoo.. can we talk

Jennie : um I think not… Taeyang oppa…. After how you left unnie you really think she will want to talk to you…? Pfff.. please get lost man….

Jiyong : Taeyang? How they know about that name?

Taeyang : guys ill explain everything later, but Jisoo please lets talk…

Chaeyoung : oppa? No… explain now… why do you know them? Why do they speak to you with our name..?

Jisoo : we dated back in the US

Chaerin : come again?

Chaeyoung and Lisa : What??

Jennie : yeah.. until you dumped her like nothing and came to Korea. Leaving her behind after everything that you two went through together

Jisoo : that’s enough Jennie, let’s ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter