Chapter 4

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV

Jennie and I got on our car again, I let Jennie drive. I wasn’t too much in the mood to drive. After Jennie got me to agree on this, I regretted it the second after but I had already said yes and I couldn’t change my mind after. We arrived at the so-called club house. It was a big building. They had a sign in big light letters that said “BB CLUB” I looked at the sign trying to figure out what if meant but nothing came to mind.

“Stands for BigBang” Taeyang said standing next to me.

I turned to him and said “I didn’t ask.” And walked inside following the rest.

Inside there were several tables, pool tables, a karaoke machine, snacks machine, soda machine, a mini food bar, but surprisingly there was no alcohol.

“you like?” Lisa asked suddenly and I turned to her and nodded “it’s oppas place. He bought it after his parents death. And named it after his group. One Chaeyoung and I began date Jimin and kookie, they became part of this too. “ Lisa explained

“Who owns this place” I asked still not sure

“oppa does” Chaeyoung replied “its his and we all use it. Its our sacred place. Where we can all be at peace and where we all come to at whatever time we want to relax and forget about the bad thing.”

“so Taeyang owns this place?” I asked and both Lisa and Chaeyoung nodded. “Its nice”

“Jisoo-ssi can we talk for a bit” Chaeyoung asked and I wasn’t sure whether I should or not but my body responded quicker then my head and began following her to a table. “look I know you and oppa have a history. I want to understand. And I will one day but for now I it still hasn’t hit me correctly. So please help me understand. Oppa wont tell me anything… he keeps me in the dark most of the time.”

“so he still hasn’t changed…” I said not realizing “ sorry I didn’t mean to say that “ I told Chaeyoung. She looked at me in disbelief. “yeah he always kept me in the dark too. So when he left to come here, he never gave me a real reason. He broke up with me saying he didn’t love me no more, but I knew it was lies. His eyes said the opposite of his words.” I explained remembering the day Taeyang oppa had broken up with me.

 

 

Taeyang: Lets break up.

Jisoo: haha very funny oppa. Come on lets go im hungry and Jennie is waiting for us.

Taeyang: Jisoo…

Jisoo: mmm?

Taeyang: Lets break up.

I stood there as those words hit me slowly. He isn’t joking about this. He really is breaking up with me. Is he being serious or is this one of his stupid jokes? He better be kidding.

Jisoo: What are you saying oppa?

Taeyang: Im tired of this. Lets break up.

Jisoo: you are tired of this? Of us? Of me? Is this what you are trying to tell me? You are tired of me? So what now you are going to go with someone else? Who are you going to date now? Is it that one Hyorin girl? What is she better now?

Taeyang: Jisoo stop. Its not like that.

Jisoo: ohh really is it not?

Taeyang: no!

Jisoo: then please explain to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter