Chapter 20

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jisoo's POV ~

"Guys im going to be a father" He yelled at the two walking bodies in front who suddenly stopped with shock written all over their faces.

I swore I would murder him after this and I will make him suffer for telling them. For one I didnt even know. All I know is what two people have told me which wasnt much and they werent doctors either so they wouldnt really know either. I still had to get checked by a doctor. Which I will do probably tomorrow after getting a long rest. I still havent rested since we arrived from Paris. 

Jennie and Taehyung were silent all the way home. Taehyung got dropped off first since he would be staying at Yoongi's apartment in the mean time. Jennie being second, she was going to stay home with our parents. As for I, I was going back to my apartment with Yoongi and we would pick up my thing from my parents house some time tomorrow. 

I made Jennie and Taehyung swear they wouldnt speak of this to anyone, specially not our parent nor Yoongi's father. If they found out it would all be a mess. The wedding would be pushed forward. Their would be more presure. More stress not one for me but clearly for our mother, why? dont ask me but believe me she would have it big time. Pff as if it was her wedding.

At the apartment I quickly headed to my room to change I was tired and I needed something comfortable to wear. As I changed I heard Yoongi in the kitchen maybe he was hungry. But as I remembered there was no food. So I went of my room semi changed. I was wearing my and a t-shirt the happened to be his. 

"There is no food." I told him "Want me to make you something?" I asked him. He shooked his head and turned to me. He stopped and stared directly at me. His eyes went up and down my body. Of course I was practically , well semi . 

"N-no its okay. Im not hungry" He said but I knew he was lying. I knew when Yoongi lied. I approached him and moved him away from the refrigerator. I took out some ingredient and made him Fried Rice. Once it was done I pulled him to the couch and sat next to him and fed him. "I can eat on my own " he told me but I ignored him.

I knew he was shocked still. First our weird make up way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter