Chapter 12

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo headed straight to her locker, she wanted to go straight to class and forget what she heard Rose and Lisa say to Taehyung and Yoongi. She felt somehow hurt at the fact that he was engaged though so was she. She was going to do everything she could to end that engagement of hers but after hearing that he too was engaged she decided to let her parents decide for her future. After all parents always know whats best for their children right? 

She walked her head bowed down not wanting to be notice by anyone and her headphones pluged in to not hear anyone calling for her. As she reached her locker she noticed someone was already standing there waiting for her. He was the least person she wanted to see at this moment.

"Jisoo" he called her name so softly she almost threw herself in his arms to kiss him, but she stopped herself from doing so. "can we talk?" he asked her not looking at her. His gaze was glued to the ground.

"No need to talk Yoongi" She told him and that made him looked. Only to see she wasnt looking at him but inside her locker fiddling around her things. 

"What ? " he asked 

Jisoo closed her locker door with a sigh and looked at him in the eyes " Yoongi dont make me repeat myself please. " She began to walk away but he stopped her.

"What is wrong? Did I do something wrong?" he asked worry surrounding his face. 

"Yoongi" Jisoo looked at the grip he had on her wrist "We dont have to talk. " she told him " I know about your engagement already. " She paused, removed his hand and face him properly " And you know about mine."

"So thats true?" He asked

"As true as yours is. So we leave it here. It was fun while it lasted" she walked away and into her classroom. She took her seat and saw that Jennie wasnt there yet. She sighed thinking Jennie was still probably crying in the rooftop. 

Chaeyoung and Lisa entered the classroom and took their seats in front of were Jisoo and Yoongi sat. They smiled at Jisoo but she didnt smile back and they were taken back. 

"Whats wrong Jisoo?" Chaeyoung asked and Jisoo just rolled her eyes at her "Wow hold up right there miss. Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Chaeyoung said in an irritated tone.

"So what if I did?" Jisoo said back and ignored them. Chaeyoung wasnt going to take her attitude just because.

"Yah! " Chaeyoung got up from her seat and everyone who was already inside turn to watch what was happening. "What is your problem? " she asked crossing her arm in front of her.

"My problem?" Jisoo stood up too "You want to know what my problem is?" She asked her rolling her eyes again.

"Omg are you serious right now?" Chaeyoung was to the point of exploding. If one thing she hated the most was attitude but mostly attitude being given to her specially for no reason. Though Jisoo had her reasons but Chaeyoung didnt know them. "What did I do to you? Look its not my fault if you got in trouble after spending the night at Yoongi oppas apartment okay" 

To this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter