Chapter 9

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo POV

" Well " Yoongi said as he stood in front of me with his hands on his pockets. Wow the sun light blinded me. I couldnt see his face but I knew he was staring right at me. The way the sun hit made my heart melt. Was this possible? I thought, could someone such as arrogant as him look this lovely and sweet like he did today. " So?...." Yoongi suddenly interrupted my day dreaming of him

"So what ?" i asked and he only smiled "so what" i repeated 

" Im hungry" he suddenly said. " Let go eat "

"Huh?"

"Lets go eat i said" he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. I actually didnt mind that he was grabbing my hand at all. It felt in a way safe and assuring. I like this feeling Yoongi had built up on me. And for just today, just one day, I wanted, I wish it would never go away. I wish this could stay. I wished we would be together. But for my luck Yoongi was nothing but a player, and i knew that but for today i was willing to ignored all and just spend it with him. I needed to be distracted and forget what had happened earlier. 

"Ohhhhh. Look. There!" I said as I pulled Yoongi along. Now i was the one pulling him and that made me happy too. 

"You want that?" He asked and I nodded like a child. " Okay" he said and I couldnt help but smile. 

We ate and talked like there was no tomorrow. Yoongi called Jin oppa to pick up his bike and leave him the car. Yoongi said it was getting late and it would probably rain tonight so a bike wasnt the best option. Of course my concern was Jin oppa also because he would drive back alone and on a bike. We all knew he wasnt the best at driving bike which was the reason why he had a car unlike the rest of the BTS member. 

We walked around the supermart and eat even more. We eat every 20 minutes. I couldnt believe just how much would fit in my stomach and Yoongi he just kept buying and buying everything. I could make a noise or change of expression because he mwouold go buy it without hesitation. 

"Oh look at you two. " An ahjuma said "Young love is always so cute"

Both Yoongi and I looked at each other.

"We arent dating." We both said to the ahjuma of the ice cream stand.

"Dont worry, I wont tell" She continued

"Ahjuma, really we arent dating." Yoongi said and i nodded

"Not yet" she said. I turned to Yoongi at her word and thinking back i guess we did sound and probably looked like a couple going around and buying food and snacking like there was no tomorrow. And think of it Yoongi was acting so nice and sweet he did look like a boyfriend walking around with him girlfriend, but we both knew that wasnt true. And it wasnt going to happened either.

"Ahjuma, no we arent dating and we wont either. He is just a ... " I paused for a second and looked at Yoongi who was staring at me already waiting for me to say what he was of mine. There was dead silence and the ahjuma broke it.

"Dont worry " she said " I understand, no need to explain anymore." 

What did she mean by that? Did she know something we didnt? The way she spoke, seemed as if she knew how things would go but she just didnt know what was really going on. Though the thought of it made me happy knowing it was impossible at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie's POV

I sat next to my sister when i heard her laugh like a crazy person who had just murdered someone, followed by Lisa and Rose. I asked Jisoo what was going on and the way she told me what our parents had told her, upset me too. Were they being for real? Like an arranged marriage? I would of hated them for it too. I stood there watching as Jisoo went on and on about how crazy our parents must be by thinking she would agree to something like this. She was angry, upset, furious, and annoyed all at once. My father stayed quiet letting Jisoo rant out but my mother. I could notice she was getting really angry on Jisoo ranting and boy was i right. 

"MOM!" I yelled in so much shock, as Lisa and Rose gasp in shock and father stood there not wanting to get involed in my mothers mess. Jisoo ran to her room leaving us all in the living room.

"Jisoo" my mother called  

" Let her" I told her " You really think she will want to talk to you after you slapped her?" I knew I wasnt helping either but seeing how my mother hit my sister in front of  everyone really made me lose it too. " I cant believe you did that" Was the last i spoke to her before walking up stairs to Jisoos room. 

"Jisoo" I called and noticed she was on the phone.

"Pick me up, im home" Jisoo said and hanged up the call.

"Who was that Jisoo? who is picking you up?" Rose asked but she didnt reply and picked up the bag she had prepared and walked out of her ignoring us all. We followed her out and down to the living room.

"Jisoo wait..." my mother called but Jisoo just passed by ignoring her and father. She walked straight out the front door into the street. Lisa stayed back with my mother trying to calm her down and telling everything was going to be okay. Wow it hasnt been that long since we moved back and since we became friends and close and now Lisa could even calm my mother down wow. Things do change alot in such little time. Rose followed after me and then Lisa of course after being done talking to my mother. We stood there in silence waiting for god knows who. 

"Unnie look..." And damn I was interrupted by a male figure " who?" I said and turned to both Lisa and Rose who stood quiet. "Yoongi?" i said and was him. WHAT IS SHE THINKING! Was all that could be said inside my head. He got off his bike and cover Jisoos legs with his jacket and the drove off. I turned to Lisa and the to Rose asking and waiting for them to explain as if they knew.

"Can you explain?" I ask both 

"Why you looking at us girl?" Rose said "Not like we told her 'Hey call Yoongi oppa and have him pick you up' but you know.."

"Stop! " I said as she used her english on me " No! " I said 

"You know its bound to happen Jennie." Lisa Said "We all did. Just those two" I cut her off

"Stop using english, if you speak in english I know its too serious and i dont want it to be. Jisoo and Yoongi cant happen!" I could understand why i was being like this not like Jisoo would actually fall for Yoongi right? 

"Jennie..." Rose said "We get you are worried for Jisoo, we all are but lets be honest here. Shes old enough to make her own decisions and you, Lisa, I and the rest or the boys know they have feelings for each other even if they wont admit." 

"Look Jennie, Yoongi oppa is arrogant, rude, selfish, stubborn and everything else you want. But he would never hurt Jisoo." Lisa said as Rose nodded and I knew they were both right but Jisoo was my sister and more then anything my twin. She could be older for all I care but that doesnt mean I dont want to protect her like she has always done for me.

When our parents sent us away to America, I was so scared and so was she but not once did she show it. She has always hid her fears, worries, sadness and all because of me. Even if we were twin she was still older and for her that meant she had to always protect me. How i wish oppa was still with us, so i would know what to do, so Jisoo wouldnt feel like she had to always be protecting me. I felt as if it was my turn to protect her now. I had become so selfish ever since oppa left and Jisoo knew i was just trying to shout out the pain. She was so weird ever since we were kids but when oppa left she became protective and even more weirder. Which I enjoyed and I think I was the main reason to why she changed so much. We both changed so much. 

When we arrive in America our parent had a nanny ready for us. We were only 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter