Chapter 8

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he wiped my tears aways I noticed just how much he truly loves me and i how understanding i had to be. He cant say 'i love you' to me not cuz he doesnt want to but because......

................................................................................................................................

No one's POV

Jisoo woke up earlier then usual she couldnt really sleep that night thinking of what had happened with yoongi. She got up to check up on Jennie after the inccedent from school. Jennie seemed fine to Jisoos eye. Jisso stepped outside her room window into the valcony and began staring up at the sky. The sky was beautiful that night and she felt some how emotional. Yoongi was all she could think of at that moment. She felt nothing but regret for what she had said but she was soon to be married off to someone else. 

(Jisoo remembering)

"Jisoo, Darling come here for a second could you?" my mother called me into the living room. I saw my father and her sitting on the couch waiting. I had a bad feeling about it as soon as I sat them sitting together. They only sit like that when something serious is about to be said and by the looks of it, it was about be. I was the topic today. I took a seat across from them and waited patiently for them to speak.

"yes?" I said as i began to feel uncomfortable.

"There is something your father wants to tell you." my mother said. She would do that whenever the topic was something she couldnt talk about herself. She would pass the blaim on dad. Dads shocked face said it all. I wasnt going to like this.

"Well you see...." he paused "ummm.." 

"You're getting married after you graduate" My mother told knowing dad could find the words to say it. I looked at both of them and laughed so hard that it caused Jennie and the girl to come out of my room. Jennie sat next to me and the girl stood behind us. All three curious to why was i laughing like a crazy person.

"Whats up?" Jennie asked looking at me and then at our parents. 

"They did a bad joke" I told them still laughing.

"Jisoo, darling" My mother said and i stopped laughing. I didnt like the tone of her voice when she said my name.

"WHAT!" I yelled getting up from my seat and staring at both of them. "YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT!?!?!!?" I said and waited for a response but they just looked at each other and back at me "NO!" I protested "NO! no no no no no. NO!" 

"Jisoo, listen we...." 

"No!" i cut them off " I said no and no means no. You cant make me. You cant force me. I wont let you do this!" 

"Whats going on?" Jennie asked 

"Well you see here. Our parents had the great idea of marrying me off to god knows who!" I said very angry " Are you out of your mind?! You must be crazy thinking i would let you two do something like this. This is ing stupid. this no i will not! You are both seriously cra...."

The room when silent after that. Jennie, Lisa, Rose gasped and i stood there in shock. 

"Mom!" Jennie said in an higher then usual tone.

I turned to my mom still in shock, emberrassed, and angry. She slapped me. No once had she ever raised her hand on either of us. So i knew i had messed up but i was too angry to care. " I. Hate. You. " i s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter