Chapter 2

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school me and Jennie headed to our jeep but got stopped but someone.

"Jennie-ssi" Taehyung called jennies name and I only kept walking leaving them to talk

I reached the jeep and placed my backpack in the trunk and sat on it waiting for Jennie to come. 10 minutes turned into 20, and 20 into 30. she was taking too long and I was begging to get bored. I was going to get up when suddenly some sat next to.

"Excuse me?" I said turning to the person beside me to realize the person was staring back smiling

"Hey" he said with his eye smile

"Ohh Jiwon-ssi" I said still I bit shocked and confused to which he only smiles in return

"call me bobby and cut the 'ssi' would you" he paused and placed a hand behind his neck and rubbed it smiling "makes me feel like we aren’t close, and I want to be close"

"sorry" I said " Im just not used to meeting people like this and neither is Jennie" I said but stopped. his intense stare we penetrating me. we were too close for comfort. I felt awkward never been so close to someone in my life other than my family and my ex-boyfriend from the California. he smiled with his eye smile, it felt so warm, my heart was flattering and I didn’t know why. he stared right into my eyes and i did the same.

"Unnie " Jennie suddenly called and I flinched back surprised. "sorry did I interrupt something?" she asked winking at me and I could only roll my eyes at her.

“no, I was just leaving" Jiwon said getting off my car and waved at us before he headed to his brother Hanbin.

We were getting into the jeep when suddenly someone stopped us and I was done with today. I groaned in frustration, turning to Jennie direction. there was Lisa, Chaeyoung, Chaerin, the Bts boys but the came with another group. I looked at one guys specifically. He seemed familiar to but I wasn’t sure where exactly I had seen this person before. As they came closer I began seeing his faced clearly. And I thought to myself. ‘no, it can’t be… can it? Is it?’ and it was. ‘Its him….. he why? What is he doing here? After all this time? here? From all places here?’

“girls” Lisa called “wait for us love” suddenly there was English and memories of living in the US came to me

“Where are y’all going?” Chaeyoung asked grabbing into my arm as Lisa grabbed into Jennie. Chaeyoung pulled me away from the car into the back again where everyone else was. And Lisa did the same with Jennie. At the back I saw how Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung leaned on my car making themselves comfortable as if we were best friends.

“Jisoo?” a very familiar male voice called. I turned around to confirm what I already knew. I couldn’t find my shocked face as I saw him. There standing in front of me with his eye smile and his very childish smile just like once before. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter