Chapter 16

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ No one's POV ~

*Back in Korea*

Yoongi sat on Taehyungs couch after his call with Jisoo. He knew she was still upset and he was too. But he was trying to make everything okay even though she wasnt making it easy.

"Hyung" Taehyung called to him. "She still upset? " he asked 

"Yeah, and she will be for a while more. Its Jisoo we are talking about remember?"  Yoongi smile saying that. He knew how Jisoo was after all.

"Did she say anything about Jennie?" Yoongi threw a couch pillow at him "Hyung!"

"If you so much want to know how Jennie is then go call her yourself."

"But hyung" Taehyung pouted " She wont pick up my calls and its been a month now"

"Look I know Jennie stil loves you so just give her time. She isnt Jisoo's sister for nothing. They are both stubborn remember? So dont worry she will soon give you the chance to explain."

"Why cant you tell her? She will listen to you! " Taehyung kept insisting to Yoongi but got nothing in return.

"Why dont you ask Lisa to help you. Shes your sister after all" Yoongi suggested

"That the worse idea you could say. Her and Chaeyoung are both angry at me too. Specially Lisa, she wont even look at me and avoids me when I go home to visit. She sometimes locks herself in her room or leaves to go to Chaeyoungs or Kookies. She does anything as long as she wont see me. Its like if she hates me!" Taehyung dropped himself on the table feeling his energy leave him.

Yoongi sighed at the guy in front of him. He knew he should help him but he want Taehyung to handle it hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter