Chapter 25

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jimin's POV ~

"She will be fine stop worrying" Jungkook told me as we sat outside of the room where Chaeyoung was being checked. 

I knew I ed up I swear I didnt meant what I said. I love Chaeyoung more then my own life. She was the one who brought happiness to my life. Even if at first she didnt like me and she only saw Chanyeol she was still sweet and caring with everyone. 

I remember the reason why I fell for her the first time. We were freshmans and I had just transfered from Busan with Jungkook to follow my dream in attending an art school. Before we met the boys it was always just us too. I actually met Chaeyoung before meeting everyone else. She was the reason I met the boys in the first place.

She was the reason Jungkook and Lisa met. Lisa's cousin Bambam and Jungkook became friends the moment the met. Lisa was cheerful and and always had this amazing vibe around her honestly I see why Jungkook fell for her. 

As for Chaeyoung she was sweet, quiet, caring and stood up for others. The moment I fell for her was when I saw her standing up for a guy who was being bullied by her own boyfriend, Chanyeol. 

He was the school big bully and gangster. I honestly didnt understand how someone so sweet like her could be dating someone like him. It just didnt make any sense but then again no understand a lot of things.

Chaeyoung stood there on her feet hiding the poor guy behind her as her hand was in front of her petite body stopping her boyfriend from getting any closer. She was yelling at him to leave of else their relationship would be over. He smirked before leaving and I could see he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter