Chapter 1

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"this isn't right..."  Jisoo called trying to hold herself together.

"We both know we want this" Yoongi said kissing her neck. While his hand slid down and under her shirt to get a grip on her .

"Ahhh Oppa" Jisoo breath out. She knew they both wanted it. But she also knew it wasn't right. She had fallen for him and she knew he felt the same even if he didn't admit it.

Suddenly Yoongi stopped and looked at jisoo hand still under her shirt. The sudden stop caused Jisoo to groan wanting more. Yoongi smirked at her liking the fact she wants him as much as he did. Yoongis smirk caused Jisoo to realize what she had done and she began blushing. She pulled his hand out from under her shirt and pushed him off trying to get up. But Yoongi pushed her back down getting on top of her. She shut her eyes tightly tilting her head to the left. Yoongi leaned down and Jisoo shrieked thinking Yoongi would do something but instead he kisses her forehead. Jisoo opens her eyes to find Yoongi starring right back at her with soft eyes. The same eyes he gave her the first they made eye contact.

"Oppa...." Jisoo called out softly and Yoongi just stared at her "can..." She stuttered " you say it?" She asked and he didn't reply "just once? Can you just say it once?" She begged wanting and needed to hear him speak those words she so much wanted to hear. Those words that even if he felt them she knew he wouldn't admit to it yet she wanted him to say it at least once.

Yoongi leaned in close to her ear and she could feel him smiling next to her ear. He opened his mouth and she could feel his hot air on her. "Never." He whispered to her ear and released her getting up and leaving her apartment. 

Once she heard the door close she sat up. Tears began falling her face unwillingly. She was sad, angry, disappointed, and embarrassed at herself. She leaned her head on the headrest of the bed. She slammed her hand on the side of her bed forgetting all she felt a minute ago for him and feeling angry once again. His words kept running in and out of her head 'never'. Just like the day she made eye contact with him at school. She remembered it as if it was yesterday.

*First day of school back in Korean*

"jennie" 

"yes mom?" 

"be a darling and go wake up your sister or you guys might be late on your first day of school"

"okay" jennie walked straight upstairs to wake up a still sleeping jisoo. she walked in her sisters room without knocking.

"yahh...!" jisoo yelled "dont you know the meaning of knocking?"

"unnie lets go!! we wil be late and dont forget no english in school!" jennie reminded the older girl " btw unnie do you think people will realize we are twins?" 

jisoo looked at jennie from head to toes and then at herself from head to toes " nah!!!" jisoo finally said

"really?" jennie asked

"aissh babo!" jisoo smacked the younger twin on the head "of course they'll know look at us. aish!"

"i dont think they'll believe it though" jennie said 

"why?" jisoo asked confused 

"look at you and look at me!" jennie stated "you may be older but im still prettier and cuter." 

"yah..!" jisoo smacked jennie once again "well then your right.. they wont believe it. look at yourself" jisoo said and jennie smiled proudly at jisoo's words " you look arrogant and rude. as for me i look nice and kind" jisoo finish sticking her tongue out at jennie before leaving for downstairs.

"morning" jisoo called 

"ahhh jisoo. honey good morning. did you sleep well?" her mother asked and jisoo nodded "im glad." her mother placed three plates of food on the table " im happy to have both my babies back in korea. i've missed you both so much." their mother finished hugging them both at the same time

"mom where is dad?" jennie asked in english

"you said no english!" jisoo scold at her

"your father went to do something important he will be back before you go. now eat up or you'll be late" the mother said.

they eat their breakfast while catching up a bit on what has happened when they were separated. their mother talked about how their fathers business was doing so well and how her cafe was good too. their mother suggested they helped her at the cafe during the weekends and they both agreed. both wanted to catch the lost time with their mother. 7 years living in the states was a very long time and they had missed their parents a lot. they girls told their mother about the school in the states and how people were over there. they were having a lovely mother daughters time when the phone rang.

their mother answered the phone and talked in what seem like code to the girls. after their mother hanged the call she told the girls to finish getting ready that their father woud be there soon to take them to school. within 20 minutes later their father arrived home.

"girls" their mother called and they both went downstairs

"dad" they both called at the same time and ran over to their father in a group hug

"aigoo.." their father said smiling at them " my girls are so big now" he said looking at both jisoo and jennie from head to toes " ready for school?" he asked and they both nodded "lets go then" he said and the four of them walked out locking the door to their house. their parents stopped infront of the gate and asked them to cover their eye telling them they had a surprise and the girl excitedly did so. the mother led jisoo while the father led jennie. they counted to 3 and uncovered their eyes.

both girls gasped excitedly at their surprise. their parents had bought them a car. as a returning gift and also so they could drive themselves to school since they both were old enough for that. both jisoo and jennie jumped up and down and hugged their parents saying thank you like a million times. their parents had bought them their dream car from when they were little girls.

they both wanted a jeep wrangler convertible car. and that is exactly what they got. they wanted one since little. jisoo wanted hers purple, while jennie wanted hers pink. but their parents decided for a more normal color. they decided to get it red with 4 doors. which to the girls it was perfect. they both were happy and excited and loved the surprise/ present.

"well good luck." the father said handing the keys to jisoo sicne she was the oldest. " you both have a license so you'll decide who drive what days until we buy another car" the father stated

"but for today jisoo will drive" the mother told jennie who was about to take the key away from the older sister

"okay" the both said. jisoo sound excited and happy while jennie sounded disappointed she could drive

"well good luck on your first day of school here" their father waved good bye

"ohh we might not be home when you girls get back to i've already made lunch, you'll just have to heat it. " the mother told and waved good bye.

both jisoo and jennie got in their new car and jisoo drove off. jennie plugged her phone in and they listened to rihanna.when they arrived at school jisoo parked the car and they both got off. they felt all eyes on them which they were. the boys look at them with lustful eyes while they girls looked at them with envy.

"unnie they are starring too much" jennie said feeling a bit uncomfortable 

"i know jenduekie. just ignore it, we have to find the office" jisoo said grabbing her sisters hand for reassurance. the walked in the building and it was the same as outside. everyone stared at them. they were the new girls and everyone knew it. 

"you girls look lost" some girls approched them with fake smiles on their faces. the girls talking was the schools president and of course she had to introduce herself " im choa, the schools president and these are my girls. everyone called us AOA. do you need help finding the office.? " she asked "here allow us"

"ohh cut it..!" another voice interrupted choa and her smile went away within seconds turning herself to the speaking voice " they obviously dont want your help." she said walking over " im surprised you still cant tell it" the female said laughing on her face 

choa smiled with her fake smile once again after taking a breath " well im " 

"yeah yeah i know.." she interrupted again " the school president. i know. we all know!" she said rolling her eye "th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter