Chapter 26

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ No one's POV ~

Today was a special day for everyone. It was graduation day and everyone was excited. The park babies were now 1 year old and were the cutest babies ever. Everyone loved them. Specially Jisoo who loved watching over them whenever Chaeyoung and Jimin wanted alone time (if you know what I mean *wink wink).

The two little boys learned their first word and it was Jisoo imo. Chaeyoung wasnt upset at all she loved the fact that the boys could have someone they loved besides their toys. Taeyang and his wife were sitting on the waiting area with the twin boys, one on each lap.

The ceremony took about an hour. Chaeyoung ran to her twins to hug them. 

"Our babies look so handsome today" she told them.

"Ahhh my babies" Jisoo ran to them and everyone saw how they got all excited hearing their Jisoo imos voice.

"We are graduated" Jin said and everyone got it for a group hug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lisa hurry up or Jungkook wont wait for you" Jennie yelled at the girl who is currently getting ready for her special day.

Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung were all dressed in a simple baby pink dress. After 3 hours of getting ready Lisa came down looking more beautiful then every. The girls gasped seeing the girl in white.

"You look" Chaeyoung cried. 

"Ohhh no Chaeyoung stop crying Lisa is crying now" Jennies scolded the girl

"Lisa dont cry" Jisoo said "You dont want Jungkook to run away if he sees you with all your makeup run down do you" Lisa laughed "There you go now lets go before he changes his mind.

On the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter