Chapter 19

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready" Yoongi asked Jisoo before he dropped her and Jennie off on their house. Jisoo turned to Jennie and signaled her to go ahead and she did. Jisoo wanted some alone time with Yoongi before going in to face her parents. "Is everything okay? Will you be find?" Yoongi asked her seeing the concern on her face. "Yes, I think I can do this" Jisoo told him not so sure herself. 

Yoongi held her hand tightly assuring her everything will be fine. She felt safe, she felt secured, she felt loved and she knew she didnt want that feeling to ever go away. She didnt want him to go away. "Are you sure this will work?" Jisoo asked remembering the plan he told her back at the cabin in the woods.

"It will" he assured her "it will because we will make it work. I wont let my father marry me off to some random person I would never love. And I wont let your parents marry you off to some stupid who will make your life a living hell. Specially not if I can be the one to make your life a living hell." he joked and it work because Jisoo laughed smacking his arm lightly. "You are such a pabo" she told him and he smile. He was glad it had worked. He loved seeing her smile like that. 

They sat there in silence just staring into each others eyes. The look they had was full of love. The had truly fallen for each other and hard. Yoongi leaned in closer not break the eye contact with her. He leaned in until their mouths connected. Their kiss was slow, soft and gentle. There was no hurry, no lust, just pure love. Jisoo moved her hands to cup his face as their kiss grew deeper. They kissed for 5 minutes straight not wasting any second, but they ran out of air so the parted their lips from one another. 

"I'll call you" Jisoo told him opening the door to his car. As Jisoo was about to get off Yoongi stopped her. He held her hand tightly and looked at her eyes. Those eye that made him get lost in time. Yoongi was head over heals for her and she was for him too. "I love you" he told her and her eyes sparkled before answering him too "I love you too" she said leaning in to give him a quick kiss and heading straight to her house.

Jisoo woke up the next day feeling worry. Would she be able to pull this off and convince her parents to break the arranged marriage she so did want. She was worried about how Yoongi would make his dad break off his marriage. Yoongi had a way of doing things that werent always so subtle as they normally should. So her main concern was if he would do something that would make his dad hate him and decide to pull his wedding date forward. 

She got up her head full of worry and headed into her bathroom to wash up. She didnt have school today because her parents had told her that she and Jennie would go with their mother to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter