Chapter 22

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jisoo's POV ~

Once the door slid open revealing the people we had been waiting for my mouth dropped open. I noticed how Jennie mouth drop too. Is this for real? What is this?

The person standing in front of me. In front of us. What was this? Is this a joke? Is this a dream? I turned to Jennie and she was already looking at me. She too was confused and shocked. 

"Min Lee Yun" our father greeted the guy. "Its been a while my friend. Hasnt it?" he said 

"Ahh yes, my friend I have missed you." the guys told our father. He looked at our mother and bowed before hugging her tightly. My mother looked at him with so much pleasure to seeing him. Then he turned to us. "I see life has been treating you well. Your daughters have grown up well. You have yourself two beautiful young ladies in your life. Or should I say three beautiful young ladies" I notice how our mother blushed and hit his shoulder lightly.

"This must be our dear Yoongi" my mother said "Wow Yoongi you have grown up so much. Last time I was you was when you were 13" 

WHAT!!! They know each other? Wait a minute. Did Yoongi know of this? Did he know all along about this? Has he been lying to me the whole time? Playing with me about the whole marriage plan? Wtf is going on. I needed air or I swear I would explode any second. 

"May I be excused" I asked getting up from my seat. Jennie looked at me and I gave her a look and she understood. 

"Ohh Jisoo darling this is Min Lee Yun. He is a childhood friend of your father. His past wife was a childhood friend of mine. And this here" my mother place a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Clear they were comfortable with each other because Yoongi didnt even flinch at the touch. "This here is Min Yoongi, his son and your future husband." 

"Yes. We've met. We go to school together and he is friends with my friends." I told them looking straight at him. "Mother may I be excused. I need to go to the ladies room" I said and she nodded

"May I too" Jennie said "I need to use the ladies too." again our mother nodded

We head to the ladies room but got stopped in the middle of our way but him. 

"Wait Jisoo, wait" he called to me but I decided to ignore him "Jisoo please wait."

"Did you know?" I asked him I was furious, upset, angry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter