Chapter 23

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Yoongi head back to the room were Jennie and both their parents waited. They were smiling hand in hand with each other. They decided to walk in the room holding each others hand. Either way thats what their parents wanted and they were happy they could still be together so why even hide it now.

When the door slid open both her parents and his dad looked at them shocked. Seeing them holding hands was odd. They would of never thought that would happened today, and they were really confused. Jennie moved from her spot to let them sit together she moved closer to her mother and now Jisoo and Yoongi sat beside each other. 

"What is this?" her mother asked and Jisoo only smiled to her.

"Mom, remember when you heard me and Jennie talking about this guy I had fallen in love with and you told me to break up with him" Jisoo said and her mother nodded "Well do you still want me to break up with him?" her mother once again nodded. 

Jisoo turned to Yoongi and smiled lightly. "We have to break up" she told him. 

"Wait what?" her mother said full of shock "He is the guy you were talking about that day?" Jisoo nodded and then her mother grew a huge smile. "This is perfect. That means no one if getting forced into anything!" she said "Lee Yun, did you hear that? Our kids already like each other. Isnt this perfect?" 

The dinner went better then anyone would of expected it to go. Jisoo and Yoongi were still together and happy. As for their parents they had agreed that the wedding wouldnt happen until after the graduated high school and chose a carrier to do in college. Jisoo and Yoongi including Jennie seemed content with that. 

Their mother told Jennie she no longer would be sent to Paris and that she wanted to meet her boyfriend. Jennie promised to introduce him to them tomorrow.

After the dinner Jisoo and Yoongi along side with Jennie went to pick up Taehyung heading to the club. They arrived and Chaeyoung, Lisa, Jungkook and Jimin were already there. Not long after them Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok arrived with their hands full of food. It seems they were going to celebrate together the great news Yoongi had shared with him on their way there. 

Everyone was happy for both Jisoo and Yoongi and also for Jennie who wouldnt be sent to study in Paris like her mother had told her. The ate and talked about so much. The night soon became morning. They all head to their houses. Yoongi dropping off Jisoo and Jennie, their parents said nothing about it because they knew Yoongi was with them. Even if they didnt come home they trusted Yoongi a lot.

Yoongi told Jisoo to get some rest and that he would pick her up at 6 in the evening. He told her he had something for her. She agreed and went straight to her bed to sleep. Jennie being clingy to her sister went to her room to sleep with her too. The two slept together until Jennies phone went off. Jisoo was the first to wake up. 

Realizing it was Jennie phone. She didnt want to wake Jennie so she answered herself. 

"Hello " she answered without checking who was calling. 

"Ohh Jisoo?" it was Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter