Chapter 24

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so Mrs. Min, Mr. Min....." the doctor began. Both Jisoo and Yoongi were eagered to hear the results. Jisoo held into Yoongis hand tightly and Yoongi placed his hand on her back for assurence.

"Wait" Jisoo said interrupting the doctor from reading the results

"If you are not pregnant dont worry" Yoongi smiled to her "We can keep trying" He smirked at her earning a laugh from the doctor and making Jisoo blush hard.

"Should I proceed now?" the doctor smiled, both nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jisoo are you okay?"Jennie asked her. 

"Yeah im just not feeling too well" 

"Are you sick?" Yoongi asked as he reached the table. It was lunch break at the moment and the girls were waiting for the bts boys. "How do you feel?" He asked her as he felt her forehead to make sure she didnt have a fever.

"Im Jisoo, Im okay" she said and everyone laughed. They all found her cute when she spoke english. "Yahh!" she pouted

"No but really how are you? Are you sure you are okay?" He wanted to make sure she was and she nodded

"Ohhh Yoongi hyung is taking good care of his girl" Taehyung teased which caused him a smack on the head surprising everyone because it was Jennie who smacked him. "What was that for?" he asked rubbing the back of his head

Jennie smiled at him and pocked out her tongue. Taehyung started tickling her as a pay back because he wasnt going to smack her back.

"Yahhh yahh yahh okay im sorry okay stopp" Jennie was screaming until he stopped

"I bet Jennie wouldnt be yelling that if they were..." This time Chaeyoung was the one to smack Jimins head to stop him from saying something he shouldnt. "AHHH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Jimin yelled in irritation. Chaeyoung had accidently hit him real hard that his head ended up hitting the table too.

"Did you just yell at me?" Chaeyoung asked with a shock expression writen all over her face. Everyone grew quiet as they waited for Jimin to respond. 

"Why you hit me?" he asked instead of responding 

"I hate you " Chaeyoung said before getting up from her seat angrily but as she stood up so did Jisoo. Both for different reasons. 

Jisoo ran out of the cafeteria hold as if trying to stop herself from vomiting. Jisoo's sudden action caused even Chaeyoung to stop and turn to everyone who was shocked seeing the girl run out.

"Is she okay?" Lisa asked 

"No shes pregnant" Jimin said jokingly "Omg imagine that. Wow if she is her life is long ruined. She wont even finish high school. She might not even go to university now. She will have to watch over the kid for the rest of her life. Damn hyung I would hate to be in your shoes"

Lisa and Jennie quickly looked over at Chaeyoung whose eyes were tear after hearing Jimins words. 

'So that what he thinks' she thought to herself but Lisa and Jennie could see right through her.

"You idiot" Lisa punched Jimin really hard. Jimin was confused to why Lisa had hit him. 

Everyone was shocked in reality. Lisa ever hardly got angry but this time Jimin had caused her to be. Jimin looked at Jungkook as if asking why but Jungkook only shrugged his shoulders. He too didnt know why she got angry. 

Chaeyoung ran out and Lisa ran after her. Jennie slowly got up but before leaving she turned to Jimin "You should really be careful when you say things. You dont know who you could be hurting or how much your words can give people the answer they were looking for." She kissed Taehyung lightly before walking away. She e last time "You really are one big stupid idiot" she told him " I D I O T...... Idiot" she spelled it out as if making sure he got the memo

"What was that?" Jimin was still confused 

"You really are an idiot Jimin" Yoongi said understanding the situation " I really hope Chaeyoung breaks up with you and never forgives you" he stood up to check up on his girlfriend

"You messed up man" Namjoon said after he stood up to check on Chaeyoung followed by Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok who all shook their heads. 

Jimin was left alone on their table all confused. He could figure out what he said that make Lisa angry, Jennie to call him an idiot and the boys to look at him as if he did the worse thing he could of ever. Last time he remember Chaeyoung and him were happier then ever. He had pleased her so much that they didnt argue for over two weeks. 

Now why the sudden change. Jimin really couldnt put his finger on it. The more he thought the more it would go away.

"AISHH" he messed his hair in frustration before getting up to look for Chaeyoung. Whatever it was he did, he knew he had to fix it and quick.

---------------------------------------

"Jisoo" Yoongi called as she came out of the bathroom "Are you okay?" he asked her 

"Yeah I just need a long nap after school" she smiled to him 

"You dont look so good are you sure you are.........Jisoo ....... Jisoo"

"Unnie" 

----------------

"Ahhhh my head hurts" Jisoo said as she woke up "Why an I here?" she asked "Where am I?"

"The nurse said to take you to the hospital so we did" Jennie said "Mino oppa will be in soon. He is talking to Yoongi oppa outside. And let me tell you he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter