Chapter 29

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Not really rate M but I marked like that just in case people thought of it as that.

 

~ Lisa's POV ~

"Ahhhh" I scream as Mino oppa kept telling me to push. I could only glare at Jungkook who was standing in the corner knowing that if he came close I would murder him. I was in so much pain. I honestly didnt know how Chaeyoung gave birth to two babies wow I was so amazed. My respects to her. "AhhHHH YOU LITTLE !!" I yelled to Jungkook

"Almost there Lisa come on push" Mino oppa said and I nodded almost losing my energy. "Come on one more Lisa" he said and I gave all I had in that last push and there it was.

The cries of my baby were heard all over the room and I layed lifelessly sweat dripping down my face. I saw how the nurse took the baby from Mino oppa and moved closer to Jungkook as she began to clean him. After a minute or two the nurse came to me with the baby in hands and handed him to me. 

"Congratulation Mrs. Jeon " she said with a smile as I took baby Alexander into my hands. I looked over to Jungkook and asked him to come closer to look at the baby and he did. He pecked my forehand and rested his head on mine as we watched Alexander sleep soundly.

"He looks just like you " I told him 

"But he has you eyes and lips " he told me and he was right Alexander was going to be one handsome baby. "Can I hold him?" Jungkook asked and I nodded handing the baby to him. 

I watched as Jungkook held him oh so carefully as if he would break any minute. His tears started to fall drown his cheeks and that made me tear up as well.

"Yah why are you crying" I wiped his tears away "You are supposed to be happy" I said "He is one healthy baby"

"I know, I am so happy that im crying" she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Enough you two" Mino oppa said "The nurse will take baby...?" 

"Alexander?" I questioned to Jungkook. Truth is I had picked that name since I was in high school but not once did I discuss it with him. 

"Alexander Jeon" Jungkook said 

"Okay well Alexander Jeon will be taken by the nurse and you my dear Lalisa will be cleaned up and taken into a room to rest. Later the baby will be taken to you but for now Jungkook you have wait outside until I saw she can have visitors" Mino oppa said but Jungkook refused he didnt want to leave my side now.

I couldnt help but laugh at how cutely he pouted but ended up giving up after Mino oppa threatened to call security if he didnt listen.

"I'll be fine " I told "I'll be waiting out side. Yell if you need and I'll rush in here not care what he says" he said giving me another peck before leaving. 

One of the nurse took the baby away as another took me away. After getting cleaned I was taken to a room to rest. I ended up falling asleep as soon as I entered. I guess I was that tired.

--------------------------------------------------

"Is she okay?" I heard Jennie asked worriedly "Shes been out for like 3 hours if not more. Is this even normal should we get oppa? Im getting oppa maybe something isnt right" 

"Im awake" I told her "Your whispers arent so whispery."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter