Chapter 17

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jennie's POV ~

We are on the plane heading back to Korea and both mom and Jisoo are sleeping. The sudden outburst from Jisoo earlier today made me realize that she must of been really stress and the fact that I kept complaining about being paired with Taehyung probably added more to it. All I did was complain during our stay in Paris. I really felt bad for everything I said. From now on I will help her with everything that I can.

"Jennie why arent you sleeping?" Jisoo woke up 

"Ohh unnie why did you wake up?" I asked her as she sat properly on her seat.

"I dont feel well. Everything is moving here and I want mango" She told and I laugh but was shocked at the same time.

"Unnie we are on a plane of course everything is moving. But mango? You hate mango why so suddenly?" 

"I dont know?" Jisoo said in a confused tone. "I just suddenly have a craving of it. Do you think they have here?" she asked

"Excuse me?" I called one of the flight attendent "Do you guys have mango?"

"Yes one second" she said and headed the the back area. A few minutes later she came back with freshly cut mango. A big bowl to be exact. I could see Jisoo's face lighten at the sight of mango and the flight attendent giggle at her cuteness.

"Please enjoy im sure both will love it" she said and we looked at her confused

"Ohh im sorry its not for me" I told her and she smiled with a nod and left us alone. "Weird" I mumbled to myself.

I watched as Jisoo ate the mango with so much pleasure plastered on her face. Is this the same Jisoo that I know. She is definetly being weird. First the food from earlier, her sudden outburst and crying, feeling dizzy and now shes even craving mango? What is with her? Is she that stressed? I was sure I needed to have a talk with Yoongi oppa when we arrive. What ever it is that happened between the two before we left for Paris surely has made her act weird and it was starting to scare me. So what ever it is he needs to fix it and like asap!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At our arrival we called a taxi and headed to our parents home. Jisoo looked so tired as if she hadnt slept all day but she did. She went straight to her old room and I went to mine to leave my things. A month ago I moved back to my parents. Jisoo unnie was still living in her apartment were she practically lived with Yoongi oppa. He would always stay over at her place.

I was unpacking my things when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said and the door swung open "Oh unnie whats up?" I asked her and she smiled at me

"Jennie did you know that I love you alot?" She asked me taking me by surprise "You know I do right? And you know that I would do anything to see you happy even if it was against you right?" 

"Unnie, you are really starting to scare me. Is everything okay? You been acting really weird lately. I mean you ate man... Ahhh wait unnie wait where are we going?" She begin pulling me out of my room. We walked passed our parent who only smiled at us and didnt say anything about leaving. 

Jisoo drove us away "Unnie really where are we going?" she stayed quiet and only smiled "I hate you" I told her "You are getting pay back for what I did on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter