Chapter 27

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie~~~" 

"Ahhh what its 8 am its too early to be awake. Why are you awake?" Jennie complained as she picked up the call from her sister early in the morning.

"Its a girl~~" Jisoo squealed telling her sister they were having a girl. Jisoo smiled once she felt Yoongis arms around her as he back hugged her. 

They were back in her apartment.

"Ohh okay" Jennie simply said "A girls okay yeah aha" 

"A girl what?" Taehyung asked as he too was now awake. "Jisoo unnie said it a girl" Taehyung eyes widened and thats when it hit Jennie "AHHHH ITS A GIRL!!! WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! AHHH!!!!" she screamed through the phone causing Jisoo to pull the phone away.

"Yes its a girl ahhh omg we need to go shopping" Jisoo told Jennie and the other agreed to meet her at the mall at 5pm

"Really?" Yoongi said but Jisoo only responded with a "What?" causing Yoongi to laughed. He couldnt believe the sister were going to go shopping for an unborn child. From what he knew those are things done around the 7th month of the pregnancy or at least he thought.

"Are you coming?" she asked him hugging him, he shook his head. "You two have fun. Just please dont buy the whole store." he warned her and she promised she wouldnt.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom" Jisoo called as she walked into her parents house Yoongi behind her.

"In the kitchen darling" she called. Jisoo saw her father in the living room couch watching tv

"Hi dad" she greeted him giving him a kiss on the cheek "Hi baby how are you feeling? Wow Jisoo are you gaining weight?" he father asked seeing the small bump in her stomach. Her mother ran out of the kitchen to scold her daughter telling her she knew she shouldnt have had eaten so much during the trip in Paris.

"Its okay mom " Yoongi smiled "She should be eating alot more now" he looked at Jisoo placing a kiss in her forehead.

"No the wedding is literly around the corner how can she be like this? Hun we need to put you on a diet" he mother said taking out her phone "How what days are you avaliable?"

"Mom even if I diet it wont go away?" she said holding her stomach. "Yes mom I think Jisoo should eat as a fact. Im sure she wants mangos right Jisoo?" Yoongi asked and she nodded with a smile so wide it could be seen all the way to Japan.

"What why would you .." Her mother paused seeing both their faces before realizing "Oh ohh ohhhhhhhhhhh!" both laughed "Omg are you? Omg is she?" she asked and they both nodded

"What are you saying woman speak words" Jisoos father said "Shes pregnant! " Her mother said hugging her daughter then Yoongi.

Jisoos mother was delighted by the news. She was happy to be a grandma but on the other hand her father didnt look to pleased. He knew that meant his daughter was no long a baby but a grown woman and it could also meant the same for Jennie. He sighed before turning his attention back on the tv.

"Dad?" Jisoo sat next to him as Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter