Chapter 21

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Yoongi's POV ~

I woke up early today, feeling happier then ever. Jisoo was next to me . We had a beautiful night and I enjoyed every second of it. She was perfect. I got up to take a shower letting her sleep more. I am sure she was tired. Today I was planning on going with her to the doctor. I wanted to know if she really was pregnant or not. If she was my life would be completed. I wouldnt ask for more at this point. I had her by my side, soon to be my wife and I would be a father. And if she wasnt then that was no problem to me. We had time still. As long as she was by my side I couldnt really ask for more. 

After I came out of the shower I saw Jisoo sit up stretching. The blanket had slipped off a bit and I could see her half body. She notice me there and didnt bother to cover herself. It was a bad choice, I felt myself getting hot just by looking at her now. Ever since she came back from Paris yesterday I noticed something different in her. She looked more mature and y then before.

Maybe the trip to Paris helped her a bit or was the fact that the wedding was just around the corner and her body was ajusting to the marriage life? I wasnt sure but I knew I was loving it a lot. I put on my boxers not caring that she was staring. Why would I had from her anyways. She was going to be my wife. Yes she was MY wife and no one else's. And either way after all the things we had done in the passed and last night it was stupid to even try to cover myself. Maybe that the same thing she thought and the reason why she wouldnt cover herself anymore.

I walked to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She giggle once I started kissing her cheek, nose, eyes, and forehead. I really love her giggle. It was as if a little girl giggling after watching some romantic scene of her parents being loving to one another. 

"Good morning " I told her cupping her face as I rested my forehead on hers. She was smiling widely at me. She cressed my cheek before saying good morning back. I covered her upper body because it was just too tempting for me. "Come on" I told her "Go get ready" she looked at me confused as to why I was asking her to get ready. "We have to go see the a doctor. We need to know if you are pregnant or not" she pouted so cutely I could help but chuckle at her.

"But I just woke up" she kept on pouting "And im hungry" she said. Right she gets hungry after waking up.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked her and I saw how her eyes became wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter