Chapter 15

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jennie's POV ~

"Ohh look at this dress its pretty" our mother said for like the 100th time. We been here for the passed 3 hours trying to pick a dress for Jisoo's wedding and of course for myself. It has gotten to the point were I give up and I am willing to go on my pjs to her wedding. But our mother insisted we bought the most outstandind and most expensive dress in all South Korea, yet here we are in Paris chosing a dress. 

"Jisoo look at this one" mother called out to my zooming out sister. She looked as done as me. To be honest it feels like our mother is the one getting married instead of Jisoo. Sometimes I wonder how Jisoo handles mom when she get all excited over this. I clearly couldnt. And if it was my wedding I would plan it all myself and only invite her to the wedding. , I wouldnt want to go through this. 

Not like ill be getting married right? I mean not like I am dating anyone after all. Ouch it hurts to say that, but yeah this is my life now. A month ago I was all happy and excited as much or more then my mother about the wedding. I am the maid of honor after all right? And I was so happy that Yoongi oppa made Taehyung the best man. We were paired for being a couple and he did it mainly to please Jisoo unnie but now I am kind of dreading this whole thing. 

Dont get me wrong, I am happy Jisoo unnie is happy but come on now. Do I really have to put of with being the maid of honor next to him. Like I dont want to.

"Jisoo darling?" mom called her and I noticed she seemed out of it the whole time since we arrive. Which was about a week ago.

"Yes? Sorry what did you say ?" mother sighed heavily and shook her head. She too knew something wasnt right but she wasnt going to bother her either. She knew better then to pester her when shes like this but I didnt care.

"Unnie? Mind telling me what seems to be lingering in the back of your head that is causing you to not focus on our who looks like she'll be the married one mother?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Do you really have to say it like that? Could you have just asked 'Hey Jisoo whats with you?' or even simplier 'What is bothering you?' but no people. Jennie our dear Jennie has to be fancy about her question haha" Jisoo laughed again. Well at least she is laughing even though I was serious about my question. "No nothing is wrong" She told me but I wasnt going to buy that, after all I knew her like a book.

"Okay seriously what happened. Why did you fight this time? And dont tell me you didnt cuz I clearly saw the look you two gave each other when he dropped us off at the airport a week ago. And the way you been acting about this whole dress, table pieces, food, dessert thing is really starting to get on my nerves. I am the one who is supposed to be upset. I have to be stuck with Taehyung as my partner on this." I pouted at the end rememberin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter